Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

A Traditional Heavy Metal band from Surrey, B.C. Canada bringing back the classic sounds of 70s and 80s Metal. Inspired by groups such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Blind Guardian, The Scorpions,and Rush. This group was formed in 2011 by Chris Osterman, along with Amanda Osterman and Leighton Holmes. Chris brings star power and is an exhilarating guitarist with a wide vocal range that leaves audiences wanting more. Amanda (Chris' sister) has been classically trained, laying the refined beat that sets the dynamic foundation for the group. Bass guitarist Leighton Holmes brings poetically dark lyrics and classic finger style playing that adds to the tight rhythm section. In the fall of 2011 Kenny Kroecher joined the group adding the excitement of duel lead guitars and intricate guitar rhythms that compliment Chris' guitar style. Their debut album 'Curse Of The Voodoo Queen' was released December 14, 2011. Shortly after the release IK was featured on National TV for Canada's Got Talent. Iron Kingdom quickly went back into the studio to record their 2nd full length album titled 'Gates of Eternity' which was released on April 26th 2013. Since then Iron Kingdom has toured through Canada, Western USA and Europe (Including a performance at the Iconic KEEP IT TRUE XVII in Germany) and is now preparing to release not one but two new albums, 'Ride For Glory' their 3rd studio release as well as 'Unleashed At The Kraken (Live In Seattle)' a Live album only available on Vinyl, these two new releases will be available July 30th / 2015. IRON KINGDOM has electrifying stage presence, intricate musical melodies, and the ability to bring back the classic sounds of Traditional Heavy Metal."Do you sometimes wish 1988 was still around! Well 1988 visited me Friday night in the form of a 'new' band, IRON KINGDOM, just real young guys and a beautiful CHICK on drums... They are a TOTAL MUST SEE. You can thank me now. Their live performance made me smile the whole time." -Aimee Stanley

Album:

Have you ever heard one of those bands that actually manage to recapture the energy, power and most important of all, the sound of its idols without sounding as a cheap, unoriginal copy and crafting some really memorable tunes? Well, that was my experience with Iron Kingdom. The Canadians succeed in bringing back the magic of the glorious 80’s Iron Maiden, the most obvious influence this band has, merged with elements from other bands such as Judas Priest or Blind Guardian and the band’s personal touch.Gates of Eternity mixes all these elements into a pleasant ride of pure heavy metal. As I said, Iron Maiden’s essence floats throughout the entire album materialized in the riffs and, to a lesser extent, the guitar tone and the twin leads of guitarists Chris Osterman and Kenny Croecher. The guitars’ tone is quite crunchy, very reminiscent of the times of Iron Maiden/Killers, but one can also find some clean guitar interludes, which Maiden also started developing and eventually became a trademark of them. “At Home in the Dark” or “Crowned in Iron” are testaments to the Maiden’s legacy and they’re executed really well. The former begins with a nice solo, very Adrian Smith-sounding, and never slows down thereafter, keeping things always going with its speedy riffing and fast drumming; while the latter borrows some riffs from “Phantom of the Opera” and follows a similar pace and structure.There are some other elements included on Gates of Eternity, however, adding variety to the Maidenesque ride. Chris’ vocals have a lot of Halford in the way his voice is mixed with those high octavated screams, and there are also some riffs in the vein of Judas Priest, more specifically on the first tracks, like "At the Gates", "Demon of Deception" or "Guardian Angel". On the other hand, the fast, speedy riffs have a big feel to Blind Guardian early works like Battalions of Fear or Follow the Blind. The band even shows an ambitious songwriting approach with the appropriately titled “Egypt (The End Is Near) and it’s Egyptian melodies, blazing solos and interludes full of peaks and valleys. The way the bass comes in at the beginning of the song, playing Harris’ trademark bass line of root/fifth note also reminds me a lot of Maiden.You may have realized that this has a lot of Iron Maiden on it (hell, even the band's name has the word "Iron" on it) but the good thing is they’re not trying to be like them. The influence is there, and is noticeable, but the fact that the band also includes some other influences on their music helps to keep the songs fresh and deliver them proficiently. I wouldn’t call this a worship album, as the band is not trying to imitate Iron Maiden, besides that I find that word quite contemptuous. They’re taking elements of its sound and blending them with their guitarists personal touch, and it works perfectly. The riffs, the blazing solos, the fast tempos, the interludes, everything is well balanced and there’s always something going on, forcing you to keep paying attention.I don’t know why, but I didn’t expect much from this album, I thought it’d be another average heavy metal release. But no, they made me swallow my words, one by one. The musicianship is top notch, and the songs are memorable and entertaining, making up for the quite long duration of the album. Go, get this album now if you want to listen to something Iron Maiden-sounding. Forget about The Iron Maidens.

Line Up:

Chris Osterman - Guitar (lead), Vocals (lead) (2011-present)
Leighton Holmes - Bass, Vocals (backing) (2011-present)
Kenny Kroecher - Guitar
Amanda Osterman - Drums

Tracklist:

01. At the Gates 06:04
02. Chains of Solitude 07:08
03. Demon of Deception 06:02
04. Candeloro 02:25 instrumental
05. Guardian Angel 05:12
06. At Home in the Dark 05:23
07. Crowned in Iron 06:06
08. Egypt (The End is Near) 15:17
09. Shadow of Death 03:17

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných