Dio - Magica (2000) (2CD) (Niji Entertainment Group Deluxe Edition 2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Apr 2022, 12:25

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000 (Niji Entertainment Group Deluxe Edition 2013)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 260 mb

Bio:

Dio was an American heavy metal band formed in 1982 and led by vocalist Ronnie James Dio, after he left Black Sabbath with intentions to form a new band with fellow former Black Sabbath member, drummer Vinny Appice.The name Dio was chosen because it made sense from a commercial standpoint, as the name was already well known at that time.The band released ten studio albums and had numerous line-up changes over the years with Ronnie James Dio having been the only constant member. Guitarists have included Craig Goldy (most recent guitarist), Doug Aldrich, Vivian Campbell, Warren DeMartini Tracy G, Jake E. Lee and Rowan Robertson.The band dissolved in 2010 when Ronnie James Dio died of stomach cancer at the age of 67. The band has sold more than 10 million copies of albums worldwide.

Album:

Magica is the eighth studio album by American heavy metal band Dio. A concept album, it was produced by frontman Ronnie James Dio and released on March 21, 2000, through Spitfire Records.The album marks the return of guitarist Craig Goldy, who also has performed on Dio's album Dream Evil and in the later release Master of the Moon. Magica also features Jimmy Bain on bass and Simon Wright on drums. The album was originally planned to be the first part of a trilogy of concept albums. Shortly before beginning his tour with Heaven & Hell, Dio announced his intention to start the Magica II & III album after the tour's end, but he died shortly after of stomach cancer on May 16, 2010. The only song released from Magica II & III was titled "Electra".On April 15, 2013, Niji announced that a deluxe two-disc version of Magica would be released on June 25, 2013. The first disc is identical to the original North American release (though it is remastered by Wyn Davis), but the narration track "The Magica Story" is moved to the second disc. The instrumental "Annica" (originally a Japan-only bonus track) is also on the second disc, as well as "Electra", and six "Official Live Bootleg" (live recordings of Magica tracks). The "Official Live Bootleg" songs were recorded between 2000 and 2002, at various dates on the Magica and Killing the Dragon tours. "Turn to Stone" was announced on the official press release for the deluxe edition, issued by Niji Entertainment Group, but was eventually omitted from the album, for unknown reasons.

Line Up:

Ronnie James Dio – vocals (R.I.P. 2010)
Vivian Campbell – guitar
Jimmy Bain – bass, keyboards
Craig Goldy - Guitar, Keyboards
Simon Wright – drums

Credits

Engineer – Wyn Davis
Engineer [Asst.] – Jessy Moss, Joe Fish
Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
Producer – Ronnie James Dio
Written-By – Craig Goldy (tracks: 5 to 11, 14), Ronnie James Dio
Recorded Total Access,
Redondo Beach, California, USA

Notes:

2 Disc Deluxe Edition

Live Tracks on disc 2:
‘Feed My Head’ was recorded at House Of Blues, Hollywood, CA on 29th March 2000

‘Fever Dreams’ and ‘Lord Of The Last Day’ were recorded at Roseland Theater, New York City, NY on 13th December 2002 (the same show as the previously released Evil or Divine - Live in New York City CD and DVD)

‘As Long As It’s Not About Love’ and ‘Losing My Insanity’ were recorded at Irving
Plaza, New York City, NY on 29th April 2000.

‘Turn To Stone’ was announced on the official press release for the Deluxe Edition, issued by Niji Entertainment Group, but was eventually omitted from the album, for unknown reasons.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Discovery - 0:55
02. Magica Theme - 1:17
03. Lord Of The Last Day - 4:04
04. Fever Dreams - 4:38
05. Turn To Stone - 5:20
06. Feed My Head - 5:39
07. Eriel - 7:23
08. Challis - 4:01
09. As Long As It's Not About Love - 6:29
10. Losing My Insanity - 5:05
11. Otherworld - 4:57
12. Magica-Reprise - 1:53
13. Lord Of The Last Day-Reprise - 1:41

CD2:

01. The Magica Story (Narrated by Ronnie James Dio) - 18:24
02. Annica (Japanese Only) - 3:44
03. Electra (Recorded for Magica 2 & 3) - 6:22
04. Feed My Head (Official Live Bootleg) - 5:44
05. Fever Dreams (Official Live Bootleg) - 4:18
06. Lord of the Last Day (Official Live Bootleg) - 4:09
07. As Long As It's Not About Love (Official Live Bootleg) - 5:34
08. Losing My Insanity (Official Live Bootleg) - 4:05

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných