Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Power Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Altair is an italian power-prog metal band which debuted in 2013 with the first full length called "Lost Eden".The first single from the album won an important online contest whose first prize was the collaboration of Fabio Lione from Rhapsody, who recorded for Altair the track "Power of the gods".Altair played in clubs and festival all around Italy, sometimes sharing the stage with important artists like Freedom Call, Fabio Lione, Trick or Treat, Kaledon, Vanexa, Sabotage and in an open air festival in Kiev with Blind Guardian and Rotting Christ.In October 2016 after some changes of musical style and line-up, the band recorded at Domination Studio with Simone Mularoni the second full length, called "Descending: A Devilish Comedy", which is gonna be release at the end of springtime 2017 via Sleaszy Rider Records.Descending presents a much modern and heavy sound totally different from the first works of the band.It's a concept album who runs through the circles of hell, which exist only in our minds, where all the fears, vices, virtues and the dark side of the human kind are showed in the form of a theatre comedy.

Album:

The foundation of an own Eden, a place where one can find comfort and pleasures beyond imagination, a special spot where everything desired can be achieved, sound like a burning wish by any individual, but who said that dreaming is forbidden? So maybe I should stop, as Eden is all but lost, at least for now. The Euro 90’s ardent Power Metal band ALTAIR, out of the Italian borderlands, might have found their own parchment of Eden by sipping the waters of their scene’s past along with their neighbours early grandeur. Flying over the sun, crossing rainbows and slicing the skies, ALTAIR unshackle their debut album, “Lost Eden”, via Power Prog, where their vision of two decades old Power Metal is displayed with a measure of finesse, divulging past sensations as LABYRINTH, RHAPSODY, STRATOVARIUS, ANGRA and HELLOWEEN, of course that this entire distinctive bunch might be the formative basis of the band’s crust, yet their deeper essence relies on the melodic and productive superiority of IRON MAIDEN.Maybe it is just an inner feeling on my part, but within the imagery of ALTAIR, to be accurate their songwriting and lyrical sense, not all of it but a substantial amplitude, there is that innocence, a little nativity. I believe that within every fantasy written, there is always a hidden message about current state of events or possibly the future to come, but here I just couldn’t escape it, not a childish idealism, but as if the composers chose to live within their own bubble. Checking in solitude, forming an own little world isn’t a foul matter of course, but for some reason, it had to be said. As for the band’s musical perspective, I felt their devotion for preserving Euro Power Metal as it strongly emerged throughout the midway point of the 90’s. It is like reliving a semblance, like when I first listened to LABYRINTH’s “Return To Heaven Denied” for the first time when I was a teenager. “Lost Eden” is an energetic wildfire, sometimes with the knack to go a little Prog on your with decent efforts, double bass drum frenzied all around, attributing a selection of enchanting melodies taking its hold with shred with neo-classical driven soloing, partially diverse riffing and a high register voice, AOR oriented as the first thing that struck me, as a solid frontend. On the other hand, along with ALTAIR’s songwriting teething hard at being catchy and easy to comprehend, this directive couldn’t compensate on the fact it didn’t came to pierce the skin at every turn.“Power Of The Gods”, which features Fabio Lione (VISION DIVINE, HOLLOW HAZE, ex-RHAPSODY OF FIRE) as guest vocals, and “Redemption” appeared to be ALTAIR’s foremost Power Metal precision at its best. “Power Of The Gods” actually had me a little surprised as ALTAIR were pictured as a traditional Power Metal act, especially with being Italian that like to speed things up, yet this treat made me spellbound of the impressive MAIDENish flavor and showed me once again that melodic Metal, other than not being oh so super heavy, bears its own mystical magic. I enjoyed Simone Mala’s vocal range, yet I couldn’t deny my notion of Lione’s vocal mastery. “Redemption” converging with mid tempo with silky smooth keyboards, not what I would call an epic, though it had a feeling of it, but a rather developed track far from being basic. In a way, Mala aided this number to become something of an anthem, his dramatic spirit was really uplifting. The STRATOVARIUS meets LABYRINTH “Fly Away” was problematic, a great song with embracing melodies, full throttle speed just like in the old days, but after a while it became clear that it has its fair share of banalities. “Wind Of Changes” is much more assorted, clings to become different, yet there was something about its chorus that didn’t grasp me. It sounds passionate, though it was a little tough for me to click with it. Furthermore, several of the band’s show of skills within this one seemed slightly out of context, yet amazing playing talents.In short, “Lost Eden” is blast from the past, a memory that would like to remained strong in one’s recognition. ALTAIR left the modernization proceedings to others to deal with, and I am glad that they did. Obtaining a sense of class, ALTAIR wrote several points where Progressive and Power Metal appeared quite refreshing, yet they haven’t quite attended to their fillers and banal aspects. I believe to be a good debut, an a well reserved purchase.

Line-Up:

Simone Mala - Vocals (lead) - See also: ex-Nova Era, ex-Twilight Hall
Luca Scalabrin - Bass, Vocals (2008-present) - See also: ex-Blindrage, ex-Darisam
Gianmarco Bambini - Guitars (lead) (2008-present) - See also: Rising Dark
Gianluca Ferioli - Lead Guitar
Enrico Ditta - Keyboards
Daniele Dalla Dea - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Prelude
02. Power Of The Gods (feat. Fabio Lione)
03. Reaching The Dreams
04. Fly Away
05. Lost Eden
06. Freedom Is The Key
07. Wind Of Changes
08. Rise To The Moon
09. Redemption
10. Wind Of Changes (Acoustic Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných