Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 174 mb

Bio:

Shylock is a warrantor for catchy hard rock songs with sing along choruses and also became a top part of the German Hard Rock league.The two masterminds behind Shylock, Matthias Schenk (voc.) and Johannes Amrhein (git.), have been working together for more than two decades. With their band mates Achim Thiergärtner (dr.) and Bernhard Schwingenstein (b.) they continue to follow their roots and show us again their strengths on album number six which is entitled “Walking Tall”. They deliver what they can do best: catchy and up-to-date Hardrock in the year 2013.Shylock started as a highly anticipated newcomer (German Rock Hard ‘Unerhört’ band) and established themselves quickly as well known live rock act. In the past Shylock have toured and played numerous shows together with bands like Bonfire, Gotthard, Adler’s Appetite, Roger Chapman, Shakra, Right Said Fred, U.D.O., Primal Fear and more. They went on the road in Germany, Switzerland and Spain.Certainly, one of the biggest highlights for the band was their TV performance in advance to the farewell-game of world known soccer player Thomas Hässler the year 2005 at the RheinEnergieStadion in Cologne. Shylock performed their song “Farewell” in front of 20.000 people. This show was broadcasted in Germany on TV (DSF).The four-piece has released five full-length albums so far: Shylock, Pyronized, Welcome To Illusion, Devotion & RockBuster. Although they did have to take a break from playing live due to the family duties – Matthias Schenk and Johannes Amrhein have been working hard on the new release “Walking Tall”.The new album starts off where “RockBuster” ended and songs like “Walking Tall”, “Rock DNA”, “I Can’t Wait Now”, “Anything” and “Away From Here” etc. show the band’s strength at the best.

Album:

SHYLOCK is a melodic Hard Rock band from Germany. Throughout their career they released five albums (“Shylock” in 1999, "Pyronized” in 2001, "Welcome To Illusion” 2004, "Devotion” in 2007, "RockBuster” in 2010) and right at the beginning of the new year they salute with a sixth, "Walking Tall” via AOR Heaven.The title track, "Walking Tall”, is a fantastic opener, SHYLOCK show energetic music with perfect melody and unforgettable choruses. They actually cracked something deep inside, and I stepped out as fan. Such an amazing Rocking guitars & a splendid rhythm section. "Rock DNA” is another astonishing introduction of a true, energetic Rock anthem, filled with a wall of sound, smashing melodies, fantastic guitar solos & robust heavy riffing. On “I Can't Wait Now” there is another strike of a riff attack along with a touchy chorus with attractive, though common, lyrics “I can't wait now 'cause I need to feel your touch”. “Bridges” is a piece of the 80s, striding with impressive riffing, exploring some heaviness, canny soloing with yet another winning chorus.An interesting song is “Sliding Through Emotions” with cool riffs, very well performed, and memorable peak moments surging with “We're sliding through emotions, we are freaky mouth, Nothing's going to stop us now 'cause love is what we found”, pretty neat for the genre. I liked the stimulating main guitar riff on “She Came Along My Way” while also presenting a flamboyant chorus that will stick hard onto one's mind. “Right Now Or Never” displayed an impressive intro and yet additional melodic moments and creative rhythm guitar riffing. Worth noticing “Touch My Soul” where it contains everything that is in a Hard Rock song. I would also not deter from softer examples such as “Away From Here” and the quixotic “Anything”.Matthias Schenk, surely the band's powerhouse, has a really nice voice which sounds similar to Klaus Meine (SCORPIONS), Mark Fox (SHAKRA), Claus Lessmann (BONFIRE) and Steve Lee (GOTTHARD), a heck of a pleasure listening to him again and again. SHYLOCK never ceased being melodious and catchy. They have been in the business of making Hard Rock with AOR inducements for quite some time, paving simple and enjoyable listeners. SHYLOCK put into this album their wide experience that provided great songwriting and ample skills. As I mentioned, I didn't take me long to fall for it.

Line Up:

Matthias Schenk - Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Johannes Amrhein - Lead And Rhythm Guitars
Bernhard Schwingestein – Bass
Achim Thiergärtner - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Walking Tall
02. Rock DNA
03. I Can't Wait Now
04. Bridges
05. What It Takes
06. Sad To Know
07. Sliding Through Emotions
08. Taken It Too Far
09. She Came Along My Way
10. Right Now Or Never
11. Away From Here
12. Touch My Soul
13. Anything

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 56 neregistrovaných