Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock . AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Covered Call: An expression used in financial circles depicting a picture of Wall Street, big cities, and the frenzy of the stock market. Covered Call the band, however, was born in a small carpentry shed in the dark, deep forests of Sweden. The contrast couldn´t be greater between the band and their name.Covered Call was formed by drummer Ronny Svanströmer and guitarist Joel Carlsson. Subsequently, second guitarist Morgan Rosenquist joined the band and the material rapidly started taking shape.The band immediately landed a deal and released their debut album internationally in 2009. During the recording sessions for the band's second album bassist Andy Loos (ex Glory, Lion´s Share) was recruited as a full member in the lineup.Andy had previously been working with Göran Edman (ex John Norum Band, Yngwie Malmsteen), who was soon after recruited to complete this stellar lineup. According to Ronny, "I think Andy´s playing improved the tracks by 25% and to hear Göran belt out the vocals sent shivers down my spine. It was exactly the way I had imagined the songs to sound."The new album, entitled IMPACT, was recorded by Covered Call along with Studio Fredman (Arch Enemy, Hammerfall, Dimmu Borgir, In Flames) and was mixed By Lars Chriss of Lion´s Share (who also performed a guest solo on the track "Hold On") at LS Studio.The band have left their suits behind and is ready to deliver unforgettable rock music in the true AOR spirit!This new musical constellation together with vocalist Göran Edman now sound stronger then ever and with fantastic new material Covered Call will prove, once again, that their brand of hook-layered rock is a force to be reckoned with.

Album:

Swedes COVERED CALL debut from 2009 featuring Thomas Vikström on vocals was an enjoyable disc receiving some really solid reviews and a promising future for the band. For album number two "Impact" on AOR Heaven Records the group assembled by guitarist Morgan Rosenquist added to the line-up a couple of permanent renowned new members: bassist Andy Loos (ex Lion’s Share, Glory) and no-other than the great Goran Edman at the mic.From the first musical note on "Impact" you can hear that Covered Call has improved on everything: whether if it comes to band sound, songwriting or production. All is deliciously clear, polished and really well mixed by Lars Chriss of Lion's Share, who also performs a guest guitar solo on the excellent Saxon cover "Hold On".The game here is pure Scandi Melodic Rock / AOR with a classic feel and a modern updated sound."Impact" starts with really strong song material: "Lorriane", "When The Lights Are Out" and the blissful "Think About Old Times" are amazing compositions which should please every Melodic Rock fan with their catchiness, tight musicianship and beautiful harmonies.In these moments Covered Call don't need to hide from the 'top dogs' W.E.T, I assure you.The following "Look Into Your Mind" and the rocking version of Saxon's "Hold On" are also very well-crafted tracks with stunning choruses. It's just fun to listen to those great guitar lines, Edman's superb vocals and the beautiful keys in the background. The keyboardist (who also adds some nice Hammond at places) is not credited but deserves a pat on the back as his work add 'that' extra topping to the music.What surprises me is you won't find a real ballad on this CD. Even the last song "Last Goodbye" is a rocker with Edman’s style reminding me a little of Brian Howe, as the song itself has that Howe-era Bad Company feel with very good harmony vocals.In their second effort "Impact" Covered Call delivers a very good piece of Melodic Rock heaven with a clear production, solid instrumentation and some truly stunning songs.There's a positive energy in the songlist, with sweet melodies and the voice or Edman shining bright throughout these 11 tracks.The hooks and the really melodious lines are on top as needed in this kind of music, surrounding your ears with all instruments being perfectly heard thanks to the careful mix.A mandatory listen for every Melodic Rock / AOR fan out there.

Line Up:

Goran Edman - Lead Vocals
Joel Carlsson - Guitars
Morgan Rosenquist - Guitars
Andy Loos - Bass
Ronny Svanströmer - Drums
Lars Chriss - guest Guitar solo

Tracklist:

01. Lorraine
02. When The Lights Are Out
03. Think About All Times
04. Look Into Your Mind
05. Hold On
06. Make A Wish
07. Nothing Lasts Forever
08. Wake Up
09. When I’m Gone
10. Live It Up
11. Last Goodbye

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných