Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Bai Bang one of the most powerful rock acts from Sweden - features talented and dynamic rockers.Since the band started in the late 80s the Bai Bang members have spent a lot of time together on their tours all over Europe, Canada, Japan and USA.The new album “Are You Ready” was released in May 2009 and was nominated for the best sleaze/glam album in Sweden and it was voted as “The Best all round party anthem album of the year” in the Australian magazine The Rockpit.In between tours Bai Bang are currently writing new songs for the 7th upcoming album that’s going to be released later this year.Back in 2005 the band released a “Best Of” from the albums: Enemy Lines, Cop To Con, Ridin’ High and Attitude.Bai Bang have been touring with bands like: Alice Cooper, LA Guns, Dio, Ratt, Pretty Maids and Union among others and have done many headline tours as well.The band have been playing at festivals like: Sweden Rock Festival, Wacken Open Air and Rocklahoma.

Album:

BAI BANG is band from Helsingborg in Sweden, playing Glam / melodic Hard Rock, one of the many 80s Hair bands among the living. Their discography consist of: “Enemy Lines” (1989), “Cop To Con” (1992), “Riding High” (1996), “Attitude” (2001), “Best Of Bai Bang” (2006), “Are You Ready” (2009), “Livin’ My Dream” (2011). Their new eighth studio album “All Around The World” is just around the corner, waiting for you. The album’s producer is once again Pontus Assarsson and mastered by Martin Kronlund. I was so excited to listen to this new BAI BANG. I just love the songs of this band, mainly because their music is very powerful, energetic and enjoyable. Dammit, I am an addict. BAI BANG has a near perfect rhythm section with Joacim Sandin (Bass) and Johnny Benson (Drums) that sync their efforts remarkably. Furthermore, on every song Pelle Eliaz shows his talent on the soloing along with his companion axeman Jens Lundgren. Their songs always are catchy and memorable on long time after once listening – it's unbelievable how many potential hits can a single band create under a single album?Earlier the band released three songs as stream on their website for the fans to observe. “Everybody Everywhere” shows the true power of BAI BANG. It is hard to compete with their vigor and utmost pleasurable harmonious vocal performance. “Raise Your Hands” carves another 80s riff mania, a potential hit. “Now You´re Gone” slays with amazing vocals, singing such a mesmerizing chorus, a nonstop killer. “All Around The World” has a tad similarity to THE POODLES, a ravishing hit with a bit of a commercial bite, a mind blower. Another party anthem is the memorable “Bai Bang” with nice Rock’n’Roll riffs & the form of voice of Diddi Kastenholt. The Rock / Pop kind of drumming created a great atmosphere with a fine bass work. Also are worth to listen: “Summertime” with a fine warm feel, light and energetic “Gonna Make It”, calmer ballad “How About Now” with a melodic and knocking chorus, “Crazy” providing catchy melodies itching the Glam realm and “Get it on” as one of the heaviest around. Kastenholt once again shines as this band’s power magnet of a voice.BAI BANG's recipe for hits is based on the basics, short tracks, easy living melodies and lots of energies. The music shows passion and how veteran these guys really are. It can only last as long as you will let it flow, nothing boring here. BAI BANG play it as both a party and of the real Rock N’ Roll life. Every follower of melodic Hard Rock and a fan of bands like L.A. GUNS, H.E.A.T., STEEL PANTHER and THE POODLES will be in cloud nine during while listening to this album. so my last note is 10, and I won’t settle for less. I bet their live shows are unforgettable and one day I wish to see these guys playing.

Line Up:

Diddi Kastenholt - Vocals
Joacim Sandin - Bass
Pelle Eliaz - Lead Guitar
Johnny Benson - Drums
Jens Lundgren - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Everybody Everywhere 03:21
02. Gonna Make It 03:32
03. Crazy 03:32
04. Bai Bang 03:55
05. How About Now 03:18
06. Raise Your Hands Now 03:32
07. Summertime 03:18
08. Now You're Gone 03:44
09. All Around the World 03:06
10. Get It On 03:56

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných