Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Casablanca is a classic Glam Rock band from Stockholm, Sweden.They debuted with the single “Downtown” in January 2010. The band consists of Anders ljung (Space Age Baby Jane) on vocals, Ryan Roxie (Roxie 77, Alice Cooper) and Erik Stenemo (Melody Club) on guitar, drummer Josephine Forsman (Sahara Hotnights) and former professional soccer player Mats Rubarth on bass. Another single, “La Voix” was released in 2010 to go along with their performance of it during Sweden’s Melodifestivalen 2010. The performance included additional guest vocals by singer Malena Ernman. The single had two versions of the song, both studio recordings, one including Malena and one just the band.It was two years later that the band would finally have time to record and release a full album. “Apocalyptic Youth” was released in April 2012. The album included original single “Downtown”, but not “La Voix”. Videos were released for “Downtown” and “Love and Desperation”.The band began a tour for the album, but it was cut short when Ryan Roxie was called back to duty to perform with Alice Cooper again as his touring guitarist couldn’t continue. The band did some occasional shows between Alice tour dates.In October 2012, the band made their way back to the studio to begin working on their sophomore album.Debut album “Apocalyptic Youth” received critical acclaim throughout Swedish reviews and abroad, culminating in UK magazine Classic Rock nominating them as Best New Band of the Year.

Album:

Swedish band Casablanca have just released their sophomore album “Riding A Black Swan” and just 8 days into 2014 I would be surprised if I am not still listening to this on repeat at the end of the year.What is there not to like about “Riding A Black Swan”, there are elements of all my favourite bands – there are touches of Hardcore Superstar (“Hail The Liberation”), Hanoi Rocks (“Dead End Street Revisited” and “Heartbreak City”), Thin Lizzy (“Some Misty Morning” and “It’s Alright”), Vain (“Just For The Nite”) and D.A.D (“The Great Dreamless Sleep” and “Barriers”) throughout the album.The album is a master class in hard edged sleazy pop rock that stands apart from the current Scandinavian sleaze bands and has a mature sound than the band’s 2012 debut “Apocalyptic Youth”.You can see the influence of guitarist Ryan Roxie’s ongoing tenure as Alice Cooper’s main man throughout- although he only appears in the songwriting credits once (“It’s Alright”). There are big ‘80’s style hooks and great guitars all over the album and the highlights are amongst some of the tastiest tracks you will hear this year (for the record they are “The Great Dreamless Sleep”- complete with some great Shark Island style vocals, “Dead End Street Revisited”, “Barriers” and “Some Misty Morning”).The only slight criticism I have- and maybe I am being picky- is on track “No Devil In Me”, the refrain “Shout At The Devil” may be conceived as a bit clichéd, that said if a certain L.A band hadn’t already brought the phrase to the fore then this would not have even raised an eyebrow as the song more than carries itself.“Riding A Black Swan”, and indeed Casablanca as a band, comes highly recommended –there are tracks on this album that will continue to rattle around my head for months to come.

Line Up:

Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper) - guitars
Anders Ljung - vocals
Erik Stenemo - guitars
Josephine Forsman - drums
Mats Rubarth - bass

Tracklist:

01. The Giant Dreamless Sleep
02. Hail The Liberation
03. Dead End Street Revisited
04. It's Alright
05. Barriers
06. Riding A Black Swan
07. Some Misty Morning
08. Heartbreak City
09. No Devil In Me
10. Just For The Nite

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných