Dead Lord - Goodbye Repentance (Japan Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Nov 2020, 10:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

A long time ago there was an honored soldier who lived in a small town beyond the horizon. A place where the morning sun dew becomes one with the great mountains of the Castle-Valley.He was a respectful ruler, successful in his battles and led his people with an iron fist. He saw himself as loved, and as the obvious leader.But then one day he was betrayed by his loved ones, tricked into a situation that became his downfall. Buried and forgotten for many years, he regains his kingdom and rebukes the evil spirits that kept the city in fear for decades.

Album:

After having the chance to review such great albums in the passing week, DEAD LORD continued my delight yet another Hard Rock extravaganza. If you don’t know anything about these guys it’s ok, I didn’t as well, but believe me when I say that they are on the road to success.DEAD LORD are from the lovely city of Stockholm, Sweden, playing an obscure type of Hard Rock in the vein of the 70s British kind, a remodeled version of the old THIN LIZZY, not that easy for me to make this comparison as THIN LIZZY are the real thing however DEAD LORD are the new real thing.The moment I started to listen to the album with the opening “Hank”, I understood that something is going to be different here, a great whipping riff welcomes you to the world of DEAD LORD and them it strikes with Hakim Krim’s voice, my god the guy is the reincarnation of Phil Lynott that died much too young. Don’t get me wrong it’s not a bad thing Krim because this kind of voice wasn’t around for at least 20 years and it’s fucking amazing.Continuing with “Hammer To The Heart” with a great strumming riff that kept me jumping to the rhythm and again no mistake with the vocals, such a classic and great song. Nonetheless, the first two on the list were just an intro to what lies ahead, the greatest song in the album and maybe one of the best I have heard in a long time, “Onkalo”. It talks about a nuclear fuel repository in Finland, a damned place that displays humanity’s doing, a song of vengeance with a great guitar intro that it’s so catchy, I listened to it twelve times in a row, no kidding.I will stop here and conclude in order for all to enjoy the album, however the issue with this album is that it’s a hate or love album, and no in-between. I do hope that the band will be able to shack off the THIN LIZZY resemblance and comparison and go on their own way. Nevertheless, DEAD LORD are more than welcome into the Metal and Hard Rock world. From my end, this is a gem.

Line Up:

Olle Hedenström - Lead Guitar
Adam Lindmark - Drums
Hakim Krim - Guitar / Vocals
Tobbe Lindkvist - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Hank
02. Hammer To The Heart
03. Onkalo
04. Goodbye Repentance
05. Because Of Spite
06. Envying The Dead
07. No More Excuses
08. Ghost Town
09. Onkalo (7' EP version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných