Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 243 mb

Bio:

HAVOK the thrash metal powerhouse reigning from Colorado formed in 2004. After two self-released albums, the band caught the attention of England’s Candlelight Records. Burn was released in early spring of 2009. Incorporating blisteringly fast guitar riffs, machine-like drumming, groovy bass lines, searing leads, and hard-hitting vocals, HAVOK is able to maintain that *punch-you-in-the-throat* style of music. Fast forward to 2011 and the Denver-based thrashers return with their second album. The band turns the heat up with new thrash anthems. Time Is Up immediately showcases the band’s highly skilled musicianship.Blistering guitar work once again highlights the album. Song standouts include album opener “Prepare for Attack,” “Fatal Intervention,” “Covering Fire,” and“Scumbag in Disguise.”Although there are many other thrash bands out there, there is one thing that sets HAVOK apart from the others. This band puts their own stamp on the genre by employing a more technical side of music, while maintaining the feel. HAVOK’s live show is where the band really catches peoples’ attention, with their non-stop energy level and their ability to get the audience involved. They are a must-see for any fan of live music! HAVOK has received tons of positive feedback for their efforts to make thrash a mainstay in modern music: and they will continue to spread the intensity until they decide the job is done! Given their talent, determination, and constantly growing fan base, HAVOK is destined to become a mainstay in this scene!

Album:

Unnatural Selection is the third full-length album by thrash metal band Havok. It was released on 25 June 2013 by Candlelight Records.Thrash metal is supposed to be full of politically-charged lyrics, ridiculous guitar work that requires the listener to pay attention at all times, guitar solos out the ass, and most of all everyone having a damn good time. As time went on in the 2000's, plenty of thrash bands have come and gone with very few left in the limelight of the metal universe. Just in case you weren't sure if Havok belonged there or not, Unnatural Selection makes damn sure you answer that with a resounding "yes."Unnatural Selection keeps in stride with Havok's affinity to get you headbanging from start to finish without even having to think about it. Sure, their 2011 release Time Is Up was incredibly well received and maybe even thought to be difficult to top, but Unnatural Selection does it with ease and then some. Time Is Up stuck a little more to the retro-thrash movement than it did in venturing out into all types of insanity, and that's where the difference lies between the two albums; Unnatural Selection really goes nuts with the riffs and sounds, bringing it into 2013 with a little something extra on top of the instantly identifiable "thrash" sound.Songs that come to mind off the record – in terms of getting stuck in my head near constantly – are pure fucking thrasher "Is It True?" and mid-tempo'ed, octave-switching chugger "Chasing the Edge." Even the Black Sabbath-esque "Children of the Grave" is one for the books. The bottom line for Unnatural Selection's wide variety of songs is that there's a lot going on in terms of writing, but it's never out of place or a gimmick to keep you listening. Everything going on here is genuine, flows well, and grabs you in a different way than the previous song. The music seems to get progressively slower as the album goes on, but then ends with the lightning-speed title track just to kick your ass right out the door. How's that for a closer?The lyrical content is what really gets me about this record most of all. From politically-charged jams like "I Am the State" and "Give Me Liberty… Or Give Me Death," to calling portions of society out on "Is It True" and "Waste of Life," it's a pretty focused effort lyrically. It's just so nice to hear lyrics that aren't a complete and total abomination and actually took some thought to write. But that's the whole record; well-thought out and really put together down to the last detail. Unnatural Selection is easily a contender for one of the best albums of this year because there are simply no flaws in the design.

Line Up:

David Sanchez - Vocals (lead), Guitars (rhythm) (2004-present) - See also: ex-DDC
Reece Scruggs - Guitars (lead), Vocals (backing) (2004-present) - See also: Go Smack Alice, Monolith
Michael Leon - Bass (2013-2014) - See also: The Absence, Sorcerer (USA)
Pete Webber - Drums - See also: ex-Ravage, ex-The Absence (live)

Tracklist:

01. I Am The State (4:05)
02. Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death (4:43)
03. It Is True (4:49)
04. Under The Gun (4:18)
05. Waste Of Life (6:12)
06. Living Nightmare (4:57)
07. Chasing The Edge (5:05)
08. Worse Than War (4:57)
09. Children Of The Grave (4:39)
10. Unnatural Selection (4:16)

+ Video "Give Me Liberty... Or Give Me Death" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných