V.A. - The Many Faces Of Alice Cooper (3CD) (2017)

Various Artists, Tributes, Soundtracks & Split
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Dec 2020, 18:16

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, crutch and dueling sword , considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.Originating in Phoenix in the late 1960s after Furnier moved from Detroit, Alice Cooper was originally a band consisting of Furnier on vocals and harmonica, lead guitarist Glen Buxton, Michael Bruce on rhythm guitar, Dennis Dunaway on bass guitar, and drummer Neal Smith. The original Alice Cooper band broke into the international music mainstream with the 1971 hit "I'm Eighteen" from the album Love It to Death, which was followed by the even bigger single "School's Out" in 1972. The band reached their commercial peak with the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies.Furnier adopted the band's name as his own name in the 1970s and began a solo career with the 1975 concept album Welcome to My Nightmare. In 2011 he released Welcome 2 My Nightmare, his 19th album as a solo artist, and his 26th album in total. Expanding from his Detroit rock roots, in his career Cooper has experimented with a number of musical styles, including conceptual rock, art rock, hard rock, heavy metal, new wave, pop rock, experimental rock and industrial rock.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage; The Rolling Stone Album Guide has called him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre".Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper.In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

2017 three CD collection. In the early 70's, Alice Cooper was a five-member band that became one of the biggest exponents of glam rock and whose fame reached global proportions, with gold and platinum albums around the world. In 1975, the band broke up and Alice Cooper became a solo artist. The Many Faces Of Alice Cooper digs deep into the band's story and compiles for the first time in one single album, the works of the members of Alice Cooper after the breakup, in addition to paying homage to their impressive repertoire. We started with Michael Bruce. Michael recorded his debut solo album with a who's who list of guest musicians, including Alice Cooper himself. Neal Smith was one of the most spectacular drummers of the '70s, with his long hair and massive drums (he once competed with Keith Moon about who had the most tom toms on his drum kit) became a legendary figure. His debut album, Platinum God was also recorded in 1975 (at the same time as Michael Bruce's and Welcome to My Nightmare by Alice), and in it, both Dennis Dunaway and Michael Bruce were guests artists. As we can hear in the four fantastic songs that we included in our Many Faces, where Neal also sings. Dennis and Neal also teamed up with Blue Oyster Cult's Joe Bouchard to release two albums as a trio. In The Many Faces, we include them performing excellent versions of four Alice Cooper classics. In 1989 Dennis and Neal also joined forces for the Deadringer project and they released the album Electrocution Of The Heart, from where we include the song 'Double Talk'. To close this captivating chapter, we have the luxury of feature two songs from Killsmith, Neal Smith' most recent project, where he gets into an evil rock with a sound close to punk rock. On CD Two of The Many Faces we present Alice Cooper on her first solo tour, featuring several tracks from his then-new album Welcome To My Nightmare as well as versions of the band's hits, some of them with very interesting new arrangements. Finally, on CD 3 of The Many Faces we include most of the greatest Alice Cooper songs, both solo and as a band, in versions by artists that you can tell by their performances that are true devoted fans. Without a doubt, a delight for their followers.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. As Rock Rolls on - Michael Bruce Feat. Alice Cooper
02. Rock N'Roll Radio - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway
03. Caught in a Dream - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith
04. Double Talk - Deadringer (Denis Dunaway & Neal Smith)
05. Maneater Deadly to Her Prey - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway
06. Friday on My Mind - Michael Bruce
07. Under My Wheels - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith
08. How Do You Bleed - Killsmith (Neal Smith's Band)
09. King of America - Michael Bruce
10. Baby, Please Don'T Stop - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway & Michael Bruce
11. School'S Out - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith
12. Everyday Is a Holiday - Neal Smith Feat. Dennis Dunaway
13. Sexual Savior - Killsmith (Neal Smith's Band)
14. Black Ju-Ju - Bouchard, Dunaway & Smith

CD2:

01. Billion Dollar Babies - Alice Cooper
02. I'M Eighteen - Alice Cooper
03. Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper
04. No More Mr. Nice Guy - Alice Cooper
05. Escape - Alice Cooper
06. Only Women Bleed - Alice Cooper
07. Is It My Body - Alice Cooper
08. Cold Ethyl - Alice Cooper
09. Steven - Alice Cooper
10. The Black Widow - Alice Cooper
11. Department of Youth - Alice Cooper
12. School'S Out - Alice Cooper

CD3:

01. School'S Out - Joel Hoakstra, Derrick Lefevre, Richard Kendrick & Kurtis E. Phlush
02. Billion Dollar Babies - Fierce Atmospheres
03. Hello Hooray - Berzon
04. Hey Stoopid - Kelly Keeling, Marko Pukkila, Sven Wannas, Simmo Pirttimaa, Vesa Saarikoski & the Heether
05. Go to Hell - Quatermoc
06. Is It My Body - Vid Payne
07. Halo of Flies - the Alice Cooper Experience
08. Nobody Likes Me - Erling Solem
09. Only Women Bleed - Alice in Cooperland
10. Be My Lover - Charlie Bonnet III
11. He'S Back (The Man Behind the Mask) - 5th Avenue Vampires
12. Spirit Rebellious - Sinful Lilly
13. Pain - Richard Kendrick & Kurtis E. Phlush
14. Clones (We'Re All) - Manuri & Al Solo

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VARIOUS Artists, TRIBUTES, SOUNDTRACKS & SPLIT albums"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných