Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Ardours (POR/ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Jún 2022, 10:48

Ardours - Last Place On Earth (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Alternative Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

ARDOURS is a band formed in 2015, made up of the two main composers and producers of the project, in addition to an external lyric writer and recording musician.Mariangela Demurtas (vocals and vocal melodies) and Kris Laurent (guitars, bass, keyboards) have known each other since their early years, and both have been active parts of the Sardinian (Italian) metal music scene. In 2006, however, Mariangela decided to move abroad and join a band from Norway (Tristania).They have always stayed in touch and always believed in each other's skills, and in late 2015 they decided to join forces. Hard work and dedication have been the key for their upcoming debut album Last Place on Earth.Since Mariangela wanted something different from the solo project she is currently working on, she decided to ask to Tristania's drummer/lyricist Tarald Lie to write the lyrics and record the drums for the album. The mix of the three elements has resulted in a fresh and a promising sound, on the borderline between Rock, Metal, and Goth. A significant gothic atmosphere has been created in the mesh of the lyrics and the catchy melodies.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Ardours, a new alternative gothic metal band featuring lead vocalist Mariangela Demurtas (Tristania) together with multi-instrumentalist and producer Kris Laurent. Originally formed in 2015, Ardours was the product of Mariangela and Kris' longstanding friendship from both of their involvements in the Sardinian (Italian) metal scene. In 2006, Mariangela moved from Italy and joined the Norwegian band Tristania, but she and Kris always kept in touch. Late 2015, having always admired one another's musical talents, they decided to join forces. Hard work and dedication have been the key for their upcoming debut album "Last Place On Earth”, which is due out later this year."When I joined Tristania", says Mariangela, "the band had already a strong identity and so I had to fit with their style, but also had to bring something new and fresh to the sound. I think we worked that out very well. I am very proud of the two albums we released together. Tristania is more of an introspective and articulated sound in comparison to Ardours. I feel very grateful and thankful to the band for what I have learned throughout these years. But on the other hand I needed to do something different, something where I could be the main singer, where I could sing the words with passion and with the warmth of my voice. Ardours has more rock and 80s influences compared to Tristania, including a bit of new wave sound which is something that me and Kris love. When I chose to be part of this project, I knew I wanted to sound very expressive without being technical so that I could give a more nostalgic sound to the words. This is the way I saw Ardours sounding and I cannot wait for people to hear it!"Since Mariangela wanted Ardours to be a melting pot of different personalities to add to the unique flavour of the songwriting, she decided to ask Tristania's drummer/lyricist Tarald Lie to write the lyrics and record the drums for the album.The mix of these three elements has resulted in a fresh and promising style, straddling the lines between rock, metal and goth. The gothic atmosphere created in the mesh of the lyrics and the catchy melodies immediately caught the attention of Frontiers A&R team, who snapped up the band as soon as they heard the music. "I sent the music to Frontiers presenting our work and they have been very positive about it since the beginning, giving us strong feedback and collaborating with us in any kind of decision regarding this project. I loved the fact that they really liked our music, so we decided to sign with them", concludes Mariangela. Fans of The Gathering, Lacuna Coil, latter-era Tiamat, Idle Hands and the likes should keep their ears open for Ardours.

Line Up:

Mariangela Demurtas- vocals
Kris Laurent- guitars, bass and synth

+

Tarald Lie - drums

Tracklist:

01. What Else Is There
02. Catabolic
03. Last Place On Earth
04. Design
05. Last Moment
06. The Mist
07. Therefore I Am
08. Truths
09. No One Is Listening
10. Totally
11 - The Mist [Remix] (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Ardours (POR/ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Jún 2022, 10:49

Ardours - Anatomy Of A Moment (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Alternative Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

ARDOURS is a band formed in 2015, made up of the two main composers and producers of the project, in addition to an external lyric writer and recording musician.Mariangela Demurtas (vocals and vocal melodies) and Kris Laurent (guitars, bass, keyboards) have known each other since their early years, and both have been active parts of the Sardinian (Italian) metal music scene. In 2006, however, Mariangela decided to move abroad and join a band from Norway (Tristania).They have always stayed in touch and always believed in each other's skills, and in late 2015 they decided to join forces. Hard work and dedication have been the key for their upcoming debut album Last Place on Earth.Since Mariangela wanted something different from the solo project she is currently working on, she decided to ask to Tristania's drummer/lyricist Tarald Lie to write the lyrics and record the drums for the album. The mix of the three elements has resulted in a fresh and a promising sound, on the borderline between Rock, Metal, and Goth. A significant gothic atmosphere has been created in the mesh of the lyrics and the catchy melodies.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the upcoming sophomore release from alternative metal band Ardours, "Anatomy Of A Moment" on July 8, 2022. The release follows the debut album “Last Place On Earth” (2019) and the covers EP, "Eu4ria" (2020).Formed by Tristania singer Mariangela Demurtas and multi-instrumentalist & producer Kris Laurent, Ardours offers a beautiful, haunting sound straddling the lines between rock, metal and gothic atmospheres. As with the debut album, Mariangela's fellow Tristania member Tarald Lie contributes to the songwriting on "Anatomy Of A Moment", teaming with the band's core members for another exciting and creative album. The band also leans more heavily into its 80s influences on this release, expanding the musical horizons even more.Mariangela’s vision was for Ardours to be a melting pot of different personalities to add to the unique flavour of the songwriting, so she decided to ask Tristania's drummer & lyricist Tarald Lie to participate in the creation of the band's music. The mix of these three personalities/musical elements has resulted in a fresh and promising style. The gothic atmosphere created in the mesh of the lyrics and the catchy melodies create a simultaneously energetic, yet dream-like sound that can calm and energize you, depending on your mood. Ardours has rock and 80s influences, including a bit of new wave sound, a genre that Mariangela and Kris love. Tarald Lie, Tristania's drummer, is involved in writing the lyrics as he was on the band's debut album.Originally formed in 2015, Ardours was the product of Mariangela and Kris' long-standing friendship from both of their involvements in the Sardinian (Italian) metal scene. In 2006, Mariangela moved from Italy and joined the Norwegian band Tristania, but she and Kris always kept in touch. Late 2015, having always admired one another's musical talents, they decided to join forces. Hard work and dedication were the key tenets for the debut album "Last Place On Earth” and their upcoming sophomore release, "Anatomy Of A Moment".

Line Up:

Mariangela Demurtas- vocals
Kris Laurent- guitars, bass and synth

Tracklist:

01. Epitaph For A Spark
02. Insomniac
03. Identified
04. Secret Worlds
05. Cold Revenge
06. Given
07. Anatomy Of A Moment
08. Dead Weight
09. Unannounced
10. Chasing Whispers

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných