Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Hard Rock , Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

The band was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. The current line-up includes: Paweł Małaszyński on vocals (he is also a very successful movie actor in Poland), Wojtek Napora on the guitar, Radek Jasiński on the bass guitar and Adam ‘Argon’ Galewski on the drums.So far, they have released a demo “9” plus six full-length releases - „Still Alive” (2010), „Back to Beginning” (2012), „118” (2014), “The Sun Also Rises For Unicorns” (2015), "Swans And Lions" (2018) and "Exit: A Good Day To Die" (2019). Their forthcoming seventh studio album entitled "The World Upside Down” is scheduled for release on October, 15th 2021. Musically, new material is a continuation of what the band recorded so far. On their studio albums, Cochise perfectly blend energetic songs enriched with heavy, almost metal sounds with more delicate, atmospheric ones.

Album:

COCHISE was formed in 2004 in Białystok, Poland. Not the 70's country rock band of the same name! COCHISE is also an AUDIOSLAVE song. Their music is a blend of rock, metal and sounds pretty much as the Seattle scene did back in early 90's. After a debut demo “9,” the band released their first album “Still Alive” (2010) and a DANZIG cover “Lick the Blood off my Hands” – a part of the “Tribute to Danzig: The Dark Side Of The Blues” compilation. In May 2012, the second opus “Back to Beginning” was released by Mystic Productions. It was followed by their third effort “118,” which was released by MetalMind Productions. Their fourth full-length album, “The Sun Also Rises for Unicorns,” was released in 2015. Now, we have their fifth one called “Swans And Lions,” that was released on March, 16th 2018 in Europe (March, 23rd in North America) and still on "Metal mind productions".Pavel's singing sounds a lot like STONE TEMPLE PILOTS's Scott Weiland or Glenn Danzig and Layne staley. His range of vocals finds comfort much more in lower registry than higher one. This album sounds like some nineties music buried deep and emerging now without being dull or too old. They did a few great videos for the songs "Crystal", "Swans","Control","Pain of God", and "Destroy the Angels". Let's start with the first song called "16." We have great rock and guitars. The vocals are not for everyone, being a Danzig and Weiland hybrid. VOLBEAT fans could find interesting rock here. Moving guitar solos, and great singing. After a few minutes, I think about THE CULT, but faster paced. "Crystal" is in the ALICE IN CHAINS parent. It shows Pawel's versatility. Its very 90's-ish feels but intense and captivating. I'm a die hard AIC fan so I'm hooked. The second half of the song shows more personal influences and is quite different. More alternative rock. Pretty cool song. It shows similarities with Staley's singing but it’s not too much or a copycat thing. "Neverland" is well written but got me less interested at first, but we are offered nice little solos and the song is quite energetic. Not the best here, but I appreciate. Maybe after a couple of listens, it will grow."Tick tack toe" offers enthusiastic guitars, exciting mood. Quite different than what we touched before. Different approach. Weird but not bad. "Beautiful Destroyers" starts with what may sound like an First Nation singing. Remember that COCHISE refers to First Nations. Google it if you're curious. It's worth the read. Good song. "Pain of God" has some digital beat in the background, and Pawel is in a lower registry. The guitars sounds hypnotic, electronic samples are used and synthetic beats. Courageous change all of a sudden. I really love that one. Soothing and relaxing. We are not only humans, we are the pain of god…"Winter" is quite like Danzig’s distress and sorrow on yule in front of a fire waiting for winter to pass away…the second half is Stayley’s revival again. We have VOIVOD riffs now , quite a surprise. What looked a smooth and sorrowful song is now finishing with excellent inspired guitars. Weird writing here."Control" is a very 80's bass filled song. sounds like new order. Oh wait , there is a movie I can recall viewing in 2007 called "Control" that was inspired by Ian Curtis 's life and founding of Joy Division. Very cool idea. "Cochise" is a great band with much potential. They have versatility, and are polyvalent , multi-skilled and an interesting rock band. Here they show what they can do, but the only problem I see here is that they lack their own signature, their own sound maybe. I really like thr album but taken globally it lacks a little cohesion somehow. It’s not dramatic though. I must say you they really nice videos of many songs from their entire work. I can't wait to hear more from them.

Line Up:

Paweł Małaszyński – Vocals
Wojtek Napora – Guitar
Radek Jasiński – Bass Guitar
Adam Galewski – Drums

Tracklist:

01. 16
02. Cristal
03. Tick Tack Toe
04. Neverland
05. Beautiful Destroyers
06. Control
07. Pain of God
08. Winter
09. Storm
10. Swans
11. …and Lions
12. Secrets (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných