Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Alternative Metal , Hard Rock, Gothic Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

New Years Day is an American rock band formed in 2005 in Anaheim, California. After building a reputation strictly through promotion on the social networking website MySpace, the band released its debut self-titled EP in 2006 and their first full-length album My Dear in 2007. Six years after their initial debut, Victim to Villain was finally released, shortly followed by Malevolence in 2015. Malevolence peaked at #45 on the Billboard 200, the band's highest charting thus far.New Years Day's music is self-proclaimed as "Hauntedmansioncore", a genre categorized by eerie haunted mansion sounds mixed with hard rock music.New Years Day formed in late 2005, after bassist Adam Lohrbach left the band Home Grown. Lohrbach carried over the many emotional elements present in Home Grown's final 2004 EP When it All Comes Down and cultivated it into new material for New Years Day. Meeting with lead vocalist Ashley "Ash" Costello and guitarist/keyboardist Keith Drover, the three friends wrote and rehearsed songs about their difficult and emotional relationship break-ups.Soon after, the group produced a two-song demo and invited a mutual friend of the group, Eric Seilo, to play bass during their 2005 tours. Ultimately, Seilo left New Years Day at the end of 2005 to pursue higher education.After acquiring former Wakefield guitarist Mike Schoolden and drummer Russell Dixon, the group decided to call themselves New Years Day. The name was chosen in 2005 as a symbol of the fresh start they all hoped and desired for as a band.

Album:

Malevolence is the third full-length album by the Anaheim, California rock band New Years Day, released on October 2, 2015 through Another Century Records. The album debuted at No. 8 on Billboard's Top Rock Albums chart, selling 19,000 copies in its first week.On August 11, 2015, the band announced their first headlining tour in support of the album, "The Other Side Tour" with opening acts Eyes Set to Kill, Get Scared, and New Volume. Before the tour started, New Volume dropped off, while The Relapse Symphony and Darksiderz were added to the bill.Speaking about the album, vocalist Ash Costello said, "Malevolence is the most personal album we have ever written to date. More than ever you can really feel the blood and tears in these lyrics. It wasn't an easy process because it was so emotional but what came from it is honest and real. It's therapeutic and angry but still shows vulnerability."Our producer Erik Ron will always start an album by asking me 'what are you feeling right now?" to which I replied 'pissed off.' I think anyone that has suffered through loss, betrayal, insecurity and abandonment will absolutely relate to it. For me, it felt so good to get everything I had been bottling up out and hopefully it helps others in the process."The album's first single "Kill or Be Killed" was debuted while the band was on Warped Tour 2015.[10] Pre-orders became available at the band's merchandise tent the same day the single was officially released.The song "Defame Me" from the Epidemic EP appears on the CD.

Line-Up:

Ash Costello - lead vocals
Nick Rossi - drums
Jeremy Valentyne - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Nikki Misery - lead guitar

additional personnel:

Erik Ron - producer, mixer
Sterling Sound - mastering
Eve Saint Raven - artwork

Tracklist:

01. "Kill or Be Killed" 3:52
02. "I'm About to Break You" 3:20
03. "Alone" 3:24
04. "Left Inside" 3:11
05. "Relentless" 3:09
06. "Save Myself From Me" 3:19
07. "Suffer" 3:50
08. "Anthem of the Unwanted" 3:30
09. "Scream" 3:27
10. "Your Ghost" 3:34
11. "Defame Me" 3:18
12. "Malevolence" 4:15

+ Video "Malevolence" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných