Twisted Sister (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Twisted Sister (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Nov 2014, 07:26

Twisted Sister - Under The Blade (1982) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1982 (Japan Edition 2011)
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Twisted Sister is an American hard rock band from Long Island, New York. Twisted Sister's most well-known hits include "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock". Many of the band's songs explore themes of parent vs. child conflicts and criticisms of the educational system.While the band members' famously cross-dressed appearance might seem to link them with the 1980s glam metal movement, Twisted Sister's aggressive musical style was coupled with a more grotesque use of makeup and women's clothing resulting in a product quite distinct from the more hedonistic androgyny of glam metal groups like Mötley Crüe, Ratt and Poison. Often considered glam metal for their image,the band rejects the "glam metal" tag as inappropriate.Twisted Sister are also ranked No. 73 in VH1's 100 greatest artists of hard rock.

Album:

Under the Blade is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Twisted Sister, released on Secret Records on September 18, 1982. It featured a very brutal and rough sound which was eventually totally ignored on a remixed re-release by Atlantic Records on July 14, 1985.[citation needed] The re-release also added a remixed version of the song "I'll Never Grow Up Now". The Atlantic Records release was both a try to emphasize on the commercial success of Stay Hungry and, by then (and for years to come) the only official way to get the album as Secret Records were no more. However, bootlegs with the original mix were still in circulation. On May 31, 2011, Eagle Records re-released Under the Blade in a digital remastered form with the original mix finally restored. Under the Blade has sold over two million copies worldwide.In 2005, Under the Blade was ranked number 387 in Rock Hard magazine's book of The 500 Greatest Rock & Metal Albums of All Time.The special edition, released on CD, contains the original album, the complete and remastered Ruff Cuts EP, and an edited live version of "Shoot 'Em Down" from an UK-sampler called "Reading Rock Volume One". Also, the appearance of Twisted Sister at the 1982 Reading Festival is on a bonus DVD, together with interviews from the band members.

Line-Up:

Dee Snider - lead vocals, assistant producer
Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda - lead & rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Jay Jay French - rhythm & lead guitar, backing vocals
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza - bass, backing vocals, assistant producer, remix producer, engineer
A. J. Pero - drums, percussion

Production:

Pete Way - producer, executive producer
Will Gosling, Craig Thomson, Dave Boscombe - engineers, mixing
Mark Mendoza, Danny McNerney - 1985 remix engineers
Fin Costello - cover concept and photography

Tracklist:

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You) (4:46)
02. Bad Boys (Of Rock'n'Roll) (3:21)
03. Run For Your Life (3:29)
04. Sin After Sin (3:23)
05. Shoot 'Em Down (3:54)
06. Destroyer (4:09)
07. Under The Blade (4:38)
08. Tear It Loose (3:10)
09. Day Of The Rocker (5:03)
10. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You) (from Ruff Cutts EP '82) (Bonus track) (5:33)
11. Shoot 'Em Down (from Ruff Cutts EP '82) (Bonus track) (3:56)
12. Under The Blade (from Ruff Cutts EP '82) (Bonus track) (4:42)
13. Leader Of The Pack (from Ruff Cutts EP '82)(Bonus track) (4:01)
14. Shoot 'Em Down (Reading Rock Volume One) (Bonus track) (3:37)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Twisted Sister (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Máj 2015, 22:49

Twisted Sister - You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (1983) (Remastered Edition 2006)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1983 (Remastered Edition 2006)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Twisted Sister is an American hard rock band from Long Island, New York. Twisted Sister's most well-known hits include "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock". Many of the band's songs explore themes of parent vs. child conflicts and criticisms of the educational system.While the band members' famously cross-dressed appearance might seem to link them with the 1980s glam metal movement, Twisted Sister's aggressive musical style was coupled with a more grotesque use of makeup and women's clothing resulting in a product quite distinct from the more hedonistic androgyny of glam metal groups like Mötley Crüe, Ratt and Poison. Often considered glam metal for their image,the band rejects the "glam metal" tag as inappropriate.Twisted Sister are also ranked No. 73 in VH1's 100 greatest artists of hard rock.

Album:

You Can't Stop Rock 'n' Roll is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Twisted Sister, released on June 27, 1983.The songs "The Kids Are Back", "I Am (I'm Me)," and the album's title track were released as singles. The album was certified as a Gold Album for USA for selling over 500,000 items.“Metal-rules.com” put the album in their list of “The Top 100 Heavy Metal Albums”.Though one can question a second reissue of TWISTED SISTER's "You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll" albeit a remastered one, there is one point that is inarguable; this is hands down the definitive album from the storied Long Island act. The cross-dressing toughies will forever be associated with the commercial smash success of "Stay Hungry" and its overplayed anthem "We're Not Gonna Take It", but when it comes to genuine rough 'n ready heavy metal played from the heart, it is "You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll" that beats the "Under The Blade" debut (but not by much), "Stay Hungry", and the subsequent uninspired albums.A dense, bass-y, and dirty sound that had some complaining about a lack of high frequency suits the hardass delivery and the remastering does little to change it. The approach is frill-free and mostly balls out, reminding in general of late '70s SAXON crossed with AC/DC and topped off with a thin layer of glam and rock theater that owes more to ALICE COOPER that it does the NEW YORK DOLLS. Even the first verse of opener and statement of intent "The Kids are Back" has Snider doing a dead-on Alice impression. "Like A Knife In The Back" and "Ride to Live, Live to Ride" became immediate live staples, the latter with some of Snider's most memorable lines ("Have a drink of some coke, gasoline or some rope"), the latter a true anthem.This is also an album filled with memorable and rough edged metal/rock riffs, not to mention flame-throwing solos, from Jay Jay French and Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda, which are no more evident than on the outstanding title track that closes the album. Its Angus/Malcolm-style riff is still one of the SISTER's best. But one mustn't forget the Neanderthal bass pounding of Mark "The Animal" Mendoza whose patented pump is integral to the verse of "I've Had Enough" and more than anywhere else as part of the intro-build on "The Power And The Glory", which soon explodes into a vintage heavy metal crusher. When Snider yells "That's right!" to signal yet another screaming solo during the song it is a true goose-bumps moment and still is to this day. "We're Gonna Make It" (with another basic riff that is hotter than hell), the grooving "I've Had Enough", and up-tempo rocker "I'll Take You Alive" are also rock solid cuts.And if it's pop sensibility you want, look no further than "I Am (I'm Me)". Defined by a simple and uncannily catchy chorus and a middle finger expression of defiance to those that look down their noses at those living outside of societal convention is to many a fan the quintessential TWISTED SISTER anthem, more so than "We're Not Gonna Take It" Even the power ballad, "You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song)" is a keeper; a splendid combo of jagged NYC edges and '50s/'60s chorus melody. The bonus material is also strong and includes the interestingly titled bass pumper "Four Barrel Heart of Love", the strutting R&B of "One Man Woman", and the nuts and bolts heavy metal force of "Feel The Power".Those that wrote off TWISTED SISTER based on impressions of a couple of overplayed videos never took the time to see this band of trouble makers for who they really years before commercial successful arrived; an ass-kickin' bunch of wild rock 'n roll dogs that wrote more than their fair share of anthems and never disappointed an audience. You only need to watch the "Live At Wacken: The Reunion" DVD to see for yourself. But if you really want to hear the spirit of TWISTED SISTER in all its primal glory, then start your journey with "You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll".

Line-Up:

Dee Snider – lead vocals
Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda – lead guitar
Jay Jay French – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza – bass, backing vocals
A. J. Pero – drums, percussion

Production:

Stuart Epps - producer, engineer, mixing

Tracklist:

01. The Kids Are Back (3:16)
02. Like a Knife in the Back (3:04)
03. Ride to Live, Live to Ride (4:04)
04. I Am (I'm Me) (3:35)
05. The Power and the Glory (4:21)
06. We're Gonna Make It (3:44)
07. I've Had Enough (4:02)
08. I'll Take You Alive (3:08)
09. You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song) (4:03)
10. You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (4:40)
11. One Man Woman (Bonus Track) (3:10)
12. Four Barrel Heart of Love (Bonus Track) (3:05)
13. Feel the Power (Bonus Track) (3:12)

+ Video "You Can't Stop Rock N' Roll" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Okt 2016, 13:52

Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry (1984) (Japan Limited Remastered Edition 2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Remastered Edition 2011)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 185 mb

Bio:

Album:

Stay Hungry is the third album by American heavy metal band Twisted Sister. Released on May 10, 1984, the album features the band's two biggest hits, "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock". It also features the power ballad "The Price". According to RIAA certification, Stay Hungry gained multi-platinum status with U.S. sales of more than 3,000,000 copies.Twisted Sister performed the song "Burn in Hell" during a cameo appearance in the 1985 film Pee-wee's Big Adventure. The song "Burn in Hell" was covered by black metal band Dimmu Borgir on Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. "We're Not Gonna Take It" was also covered by Bif Naked on the Ready to Rumble soundtrack. The two songs that comprise the Horror-Teria segment became the basis of Twisted Sister lead singer Dee Snider's 1998 film Strangeland, in which Captain Howdy was played by Snider himself. The "Captain Howdy" segment of the "Horror-Teria" suite would later be covered by the death metal group Broken Hope on their album Repulsive Conception and in 1999 by the Swedish heavy metal band Morgana Lefay on their Symphony of the Damned, Re-symphonised album.In 2004, the band re-recorded the tracks from this album and re-released them under the title Still Hungry.In 2009, the band played Stay Hungry in its entirety for the first time including songs never played live before, such as "Don't Let Me Down" and "Horror-Teria: Street Justice".Issued with an English booklet, a Japanese booklet, and an obi.

From the back cover:
℗ 1984 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
© 1984 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Made in Japan.

From the English booklet:
All songs published by Zomba Ent. Inc./Snidest Music Co., ASCAP.

Recorded at Record Plant, New York City; Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA and Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA - February-March 1984.
Second engineers: Gary McGachan at Cherokee Studios
John "Red" Agnello at Record Plant
Greg Laney at Westlake Audio

Printed in Japan.

From the Japanese booklet:
2009 Digitally Remastered [...] (Warner Music Mastering)

Line-Up:

Dee Snider - lead vocals
Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda - lead & rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Jay Jay French - rhythm & lead guitars, backing vocals
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza - bass, backing growls

Additional musicians:

Gabby McGachan: Sound Effects
Neidermeyer: Sound Effects, Handclapping
Dean Werman: Sound Effects

Production:

Arranged By Twisted Sister & Tom Werman
Produced By Tom Werman
Engineered By Geoff Workman; additional engineers: Gary McGachan (Cherokee Studios), John "Red" Agnello (Record Plant) & Greg Laney (Westlake Studio)
Mastered By George Marino at Sterling Sound (New York City)
All Songs Published by Snidest Music Co. (ASCAP)

Tracklist:

01. Stay Hungry
02. We're Not Gonna Take It
03. Burn In Hell
04. Horror-Teria: Captain Howdy; Street Justice
05. I Wanna Rock
06. The Price
07. Don't Let Me Down
08. The Beast
09. S.M.F.

+ Video "I Wanna Rock" (Official Video)
+ Video "The Price" (Official Video)
+ Video "We're Not Gonna Take It" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Okt 2016, 14:28

Twisted Sister - Come Out And Play (1985) (Japan Edition 2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1985 (Japan Edition 2009)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Album:

Come Out and Play is the fourth album by the American heavy metal band Twisted Sister, released by Atlantic Records on November 9, 1985. It was less successful than its predecessor Stay Hungry (1984) both critically and commercially.After the success of Stay Hungry, Twisted Sister were faced with the question whether they should continue in a more pop-oriented direction or return to their early heavy metal roots. They tried to do a bit of both, but the approach proved unsuccessful since Come Out and Play marked the start of the band's decline. According to an interview with lead singer and songwriter Dee Snider, found in the CD sleeve of Club Daze 1: The Studio Sessions, The Shangri-Las cover "Leader of the Pack," which was first included on Ruff Cuts (1982) (an early E.P. mostly unknown to those outside the core fan base), was intended to boost the band's popularity while keeping old fans pleased. Eventually neither that nor "Be Chrool To Your Scuel", featuring such musical guests as Alice Cooper, Brian Setzer and Billy Joel among many others, received the reaction that the band and their record label were expecting.Although the album sold more than 500,000 copies, earning it Gold status, the supporting tour was a fiasco, with cancelled dates and low attendances. Drummer A.J. Pero left the band after the tour ended in 1986, contributing to the chaos which eventually led to band's breakup after the release of Love Is For Suckers in late-1987.From a musical viewpoint, the album was not a huge departure from Stay Hungry, despite a little more commercial sounding production by Scorpions producer, Dieter Dierks.The music videos for "Leader of the Pack" and "Be Chrool to Your School" followed the comedic nature of band's earlier videos, but the latter, featuring Alice Cooper, was banned by MTV on the grounds that it was too offensive. There was no video made for the album's final single, "You Want What We Got".In 1986 the band released the Come Out and Play: The Videos home video on VHS, which included four videos ("We're Not Gonna Take It", "I Wanna Rock", "Leader of the Pack" and "Be Chrool to Your Scuel") tied together by scenes of Dee Snider in a metal scrapyard being visited by kids and others questionables in need of advice to their problems, to the tune of "Come Out and Play". This home video has not since been issued on DVD.The album was re-released by Spitfire Records in 1999 along with all the other albums of the band, except Stay Hungry.The title track featured Dee Snider clicking bottles together saying "Twisted Sister, come out and play" several times in the beginning, a reference to the 1979 cult classic movie The Warriors, when the main villain, Luther, chants "Warriors, come out to play" while clicking bottles together as well.This album Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet including English lyrics and release information, a fold-out insert including Japanese commentary, and an obi.

From the front cover:
Contains Bonus Track

From the back cover:
℗ 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States
© 1985 Atlantic Recording Corporation Printed in Japan.

From the booklet:
All songs published by Snidest Music Co., ASCAP
(except "Leader Of The Pack," published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc., BMI.)

Recorded somewhere in New York and at the "Old" Record Plant in Los Angeles, R.I.P.!
Assistant engineer in Los Angelese: Craig Engel
in New York: Craig Vogel
LP Mastered at Masterdisk

CD mastering [...] Atlantic Studios

Line-Up:

Dee Snider – lead vocals, backing vocals
Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda – lead & rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Jay Jay French – rhythm & lead guitars, backing vocals

Additional musicians

Alan St. John – keyboards
Don Dokken – backing vocals
Gary Holland – backing vocals
Alice Cooper – accompanying lead vocals on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Brian Setzer – guitar solo on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Billy Joel – piano on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Clarence Clemons – saxophone solo on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Crispin Cioe – baritone saxophone on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Arno "Cool-Ray" Hecht – tenor saxophone on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Bad Bob Funk – trombone on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Hollywood Paul Litteral – trumpet on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
The Uptown Horns – horn section on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Julia Waters – backing vocals on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"
Maxine Waters – backing vocals on "Be Chrool to Your Scuel"

Production:

Dieter Dierks – producer, LP audio mastering
Eddy Delana – sound engineer
Craig Engel – assistant engineer in Los Angeles
Craig Vogel – assistant engineer in New York
Bob Ludwig – LP audio mastering
Mikael Kirke – art director
Mark Weiss – art director, photographer
Barry Diament – CD audio mastering

Tracklist:

01. Come Out and Play
02. Leader Of The Pack (The Shangri-Las cover)
03. You Want What We Got
04. I Believe In Rock 'n' Roll
05. The Fire Still Burns
06. Be Chrool To Your Scuel
07. I Believe In You
08. Out On The Streets
09. Lookin' Out For №1
10. Kill Or Be Killed
11. King Of The Fools (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Be Chrool To Your Scuel" (Official Video)
+ Video "Leader Of The Pack" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Sep 2018, 06:55

Twisted Sister - Under The Blade (1982) (Demolition Records Remastered Edition 2005)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1982 (Demolition Records Remastered Edition 2005)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Album:

Under the Blade is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Twisted Sister, released on Secret Records on September 18, 1982."Under The Blade" remixed version appeared in 1985 via Atlantic Rec., in its out of print, hard to find remastered release by Demolition Records, being sold at Amazon for 541 Euros (!).The original 1982 Secret Records mix of this "Under The Blade" was raw and heavy, like a bulldozer with a singer and sense of rhythm. Secret Records folded and Atlantic re-released the album in ’85 with a remix helmed by the band's bass player Mark "The Animal" Mendoza.For added measure they added Twisted’s first single, “I’ll Never Grow Up, Now!”, not present in the '82 release, as a bonus track.Although less so in its remixed for, "Under The Blade" served as a brutal reminder that Twisted Sister were and are a metal band, before the MTV hits happened. No ballads, the only slow moment is the intro to “Run For Your Life” which soon hits the gas and takes off at breakneck speed.Like a cross between early Kiss, Alice Cooper, and Judas Priest, "Under The Blade" was an aural assault. The assault was assisted by a brutally ragtag heavy production and mix, frayed at the edges and certainly way too heavy for kiddies weaned on autotune today.Elsewhere, more melodic fare like “Bad Boys (of Rock and Roll)” and “Shoot ‘Em Down” plot the way for the more commercial years about to unfold.But in 1985, Twisted Sister was already a big selling band, with a commercial and polished sound, and the re-release of "Under The Blade" needed a remix.The classic 'reverb' from the mid '80s was added to all drums and cymbals, the guitars are less cutting but more 'clean stinging', and the backing vocals layered into a 'gang mode'. In short, it sounds like they were trying to make "Under The Blade" fit in more with the 'Stay Hungry' sound. And it works greatly.While I really like the raw sound of the original release, this '85 remix is superb, bright an crisp, the Eighties sonic output we all love. It has a revised cover artwork, and it's a plus the inclusion of “I’ll Never Grow Up, Now!”, one of my favorite Twisted sister tracks of all time.This Demolition Records remaster is excellent for my tastes, adding a lot of 'air'. As said, it's almost impossible to find, or be prepared to pay a ridiculous price for a copy.

Line-Up:

Mark "The Animal" Mendoza - bass, backing vocals, assistant producer, remix producer, engineer

Tony Petri – drums (track 10)

Production:

Pete Way - producer, executive producer
Will Gosling, Craig Thomson, Dave Boscombe - engineers, mixing
Mark Mendoza, Danny McNerney - 1985 remix engineers
Fin Costello - cover concept and photography

Tracklist:

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You) (4:46)
02. Bad Boys (Of Rock'n'Roll) (3:21)
03. Run For Your Life (3:29)
04. Sin After Sin (3:23)
05. Shoot 'Em Down (3:54)
06. Destroyer (4:09)
07. Under The Blade (4:38)
08. Tear It Loose (3:10)
09. Day Of The Rocker (5:03)
10. I'll Never Grow Up Now! (Extra Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2020, 08:18

Twisted Sister - Fighting For Rockers: Live 1979 Radio Broadcasts (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Album:

This Twisted Sister show in 1979, long before the band was supposed to sign a record deal, for the first time on CD, and thus the oldest recording of Twisted Sister!Recorded in Detroit Club in Port Chester / New York. The Long Iceland radio show WLIR took the show on time, and was thus the time ahead! Pure Cult!

Line-Up:

Tony Petri – drums

Production:
Live WLIR-FM radio broadcast from Detroit Club, Port Chester, New York, USA.

Tracklist:

01. Rock ‘N’ Roll Saviors
02. Pay The Price
03. Follow Me
04. Under The Blade
05. Can’t Stand Still
06. Lady’s Boy
07. Workin’ On You Baby
08. Come Back
09. Great Balls Of Fire
10. Without You
11. Chinese Hustle
12. I’ll Never Grow Up, Now
13. Train Kept A Rollin’

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2020, 08:20

Twisted Sister - Metal Meltdown (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Size : 225 mb

Bio:

Album:

July 22 will see the release of Metal Meltdown, a live CD-DVD/Blu-ray by Twisted Sister that was filmed last year during their concert at the Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. You can watch the trailer above.The 90-minute set was the first show they performed after the March 2015 death of founding drummer A.J. Pero. The band, who brought in Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater, Winery Dogs) to play drums, dedicated the night to him and showed a video of him playing a drum solo on the video screen. In a press release, guitarist Jay Jay French explained that Portnoy helped them heal from the shock of the loss of their longtime bandmate.“In the end, I believe we did what A.J. would have wanted us to do and Mike Portnoy was a very big part of that decision in both an emotional and artistic way. This performance captured herein just two months after A.J.’s death really was about our way to help memorialize the great A.J. Pero. The front four (Dee [Snider], Eddie [Ojeda], Mark [Mendoza] and I) have had no one but A.J. behind us since 1982. This concert has A.J.’s influence permeating through our bloodstream in ways that I will never forget and when we cut to A.J.’s drum solo on the rear projection screen, We were all emotionally overwhelmed. Not since our reunion for NY Steel in 2001 (to honor and raise money for the families of the NYC police and fire department who died on 9/11) have I been moved to tears.”The DVD/Blu-ray comes with a bonus documentary, rockshow, that looks at the history of the band through exclusive interviews and archival footage. Joining Twisted Sister on the bill that night were Extreme, Great White and Skid Row. There are plans in the works to release their sets at a future date.

Line-Up:

Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda – lead & rhythm guitars, backing vocals (ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-Eddie Ojeda, ex-Scarecrow)
Dee Snider – lead vocals (ex-Desperado, ex-Widowmaker, ex-Van Helsing's Curse, ex-Angra (live), ex-Brighton Rock, ex-Harlequin, ex-Heathen, ex-Peacock)
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza – bass guitar, backing vocals (ex-Blackfoot, ex-The Dictators)
Mike Portnoy – drums (Metal Allegiance, S.A. Adams, Transatlantic, ex-Inner Sanctum, ex-Liquid Trio Experiment, ex-Rising Power, ex-John Arch, ex-Liquid Tension Experiment, ex-Majesty, Flying Colors, The Winery Dogs, Yellow Matter Custard, Bigelf (live), ex-Adrenaline Mob, ex-Dream Theater, ex-Fates Warning (live), ex-John Petrucci (live), ex-Overkill (live), ex-OSI, ex-Amazing Journey, ex-Cygnus and the Sea Monsters, ex-Hammer of the Gods, ex-Avenged Sevenfold (live), ex-Stone Sour (live))

Tracklist:

01. What You Don't Know
02. The Kids Are Back
03. Stay Hungry
04. The Beast
05. Shoot ‘Em Down
06. You Can't Stop Rock ‘N' Roll
07. I Believe In Rock ‘N' Roll
08. Under The Blade
09. I Am (I'm Me)
10. We're Not Gonna Take It
11. The Fire Still Burns
12. The Price
13. Burn In Hell
14. A.J. Pero Tribute
15. I Wanna Rock
16. Come Out and Play
17. S.M.F.

+ Video "You Can't Stop Rock N Roll" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2020, 08:22

Twisted Sister - The Best Of The Atlantic Years (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 198 mb

Bio:

Album:

Released by Rhino / Atlantic Records, "The Best Of The Atlantic Years" brings together all TWISTED SISTER hits from heir heyday in a brand new 1 CD jewel case compilation, featuring no less than 18 remastered tracks plus the previously unreleased cover of ‘Born To Be Wild', new sleeve notes from Gary Bushell and fluorescent pink ink.Nothing screams “I wanna rock!” more than a Twisted Sister greatest hits album. "The Best Of The Atlantic Years" release marks the 40th anniversary of the group (since Dee Snider joined).Twisted Sister notably spent an entire decade in the bar scene, packing clubs and banging heads until finally securing a record deal in 1982. The debut album, Under The Blade, was eventually remixed by Atlantic in 1985 following the raving success of Stay Hungry, which brought powerhouse hits like “I Wanna Rock” and “We’re Not Gonna Take It.” Both cuts are featured on "The Best Of The Atlantic Years" along with other ageless classics from the first five albums. Highlights include all-time opener “What You Don’t Know (Sure Can Hurt You),” “You Can’t Stop Rock ‘n’ Roll,” “S.M.F.,” “The Fire Still Burns” and more, plus a cover of the classic “Born To Be Wild”, done in the 'twisted' style of course.Following the death of longtime drummer A.J. Pero in 2015, Twisted Sister made the decision to embark on a farewell run with legendary drummer Mike Portnoy, who was tapped as Pero’s replacement. Headlining the Saturday night installment of the 2016 Rock Carnival on Oct. 1, Twisted Sister will be making their final northeastern tri-state area appearance. You can call this "The Best Of The Atlantic Years" a cash-in comp, but man, you have into one single disc all Twisted Sister's hits, and with a superb sound. Worth every cent. Essential stuff

Line-Up:

Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda – lead & rhythm guitars, backing vocals (ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-Eddie Ojeda, ex-Scarecrow)
Dee Snider – lead vocals (ex-Desperado, ex-Widowmaker, ex-Van Helsing's Curse, ex-Angra (live), ex-Brighton Rock, ex-Harlequin, ex-Heathen, ex-Peacock)
Mark "The Animal" Mendoza – bass guitar, backing vocals (ex-Blackfoot, ex-The Dictators)
Mike Portnoy – drums (Metal Allegiance, S.A. Adams, Transatlantic, ex-Inner Sanctum, ex-Liquid Trio Experiment, ex-Rising Power, ex-John Arch, ex-Liquid Tension Experiment, ex-Majesty, Flying Colors, The Winery Dogs, Yellow Matter Custard, Bigelf (live), ex-Adrenaline Mob, ex-Dream Theater, ex-Fates Warning (live), ex-John Petrucci (live), ex-Overkill (live), ex-OSI, ex-Amazing Journey, ex-Cygnus and the Sea Monsters, ex-Hammer of the Gods, ex-Avenged Sevenfold (live), ex-Stone Sour (live))

Tracklist:

01. What You Don’t Know (Sure Can Hurt You)
02. I’ll Never Grow Up, Now!
03. Sin After Sin
04. You Can’t stop Rock ‘N’ Roll
05. I Am (I’m Me)
06. The Kids Are Back
07. I Wanna Rock
08. We’re Not Gonna Take It
09. The Price
10. S.M.F.
11. The Beast
12. Burn in Hell
13. Come Out and Play
14. Leader of the Pack
15. The Fire Still Burns
16. You Want What We Got
17. Hot Love
18. Love is for Suckers
19. Born To Be Wild (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2020, 08:23

Twisted Sister - You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (1983) (2CD) (Remastered Expanded Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1983 (Remastered Expanded Edition 2018)
Size : 342 mb

Bio:

Album:

The new 2CD expanded edition of “You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll” released yesterday has been remastered in 2018 especially for this set, and includes three studio bonus tracks; ‘One Man Woman’, ‘Four Barrel Heart Of Love’ and ‘ Feel The Power’ which previously appeared on the B-Side of the ‘You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll’ EP.The second CD comprises of their raw and raucous live set from London’s fabled Marquee Club from March 1983. Recorded specifically to be used as B-Sides for the aforementioned ‘I Am (I’m Me)’ and ‘The Kids Are Back’ singles, it appears here in its entirety and newly remastered from the original analogue tapes.As well as the then unreleased ‘I Am (I’m Me)’ and title track from the forthcoming “You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll” album, the set includes favourite covers from the Rolling Stones (It’s Only Rock ‘N’ Roll), Slade (‘Let the Good Times Roll’) and Shangri Las (‘Leader Of The Pack’), as well as ‘What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You)’, ‘Sin After Sin’ and ‘Bad Boys (Of Rock 'N' Roll)’ from the “Under The Blade” debut.

Line-Up:

Dee Snider – lead vocals
Eddie "Fingers" Ojeda – lead guitar
Jay Jay French – rhythm guitar, backing vocals

Production:

Stuart Epps - producer, engineer, mixing

Tracklist:

CD: (Remastered 2018)

01. The Kids Are Back (3:16)
02. Like a Knife in the Back (3:04)
03. Ride to Live, Live to Ride (4:04)
04. I Am (I'm Me) (3:35)
05. The Power and the Glory (4:21)
06. We're Gonna Make It (3:44)
07. I've Had Enough (4:02)
08. I'll Take You Alive (3:08)
09. You're Not Alone (Suzette's Song) (4:03)
10. You Can't Stop Rock'n'Roll (4:40)
11. One Man Woman (Bonus Track) (3:10)
12. Four Barrel Heart of Love (Bonus Track) (3:05)
13. Feel the Power (Bonus Track) (3:12)

CD2: Live at The Marquee 1983 (Remastered 2018)

01. What You Don't Know (Sure Can Hurt You) (Remastered)
02. Sin After Sin (Remastered)
03. Bad Boys (Of Rock 'N' Roll) (Remastered)
04. Destroyer (Remastered)
05. Leader Of The Pack (Remastered)
06. Tear It Loose (Remastered)
07. Band Rap (Remastered)
08. You Can't Stop Rock 'N' Roll (Remastered)
09. Run For Your Life (Remastered)
10. Shoot 'Em Down (Remastered)
11. Dee's Rap (Remastered)
12. It's Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It) (Remastered)
13. Band Introductions (Remastered)
14. I Am (I'm Me) (Remastered)
15. Under The Blade (Remastered)
16. Let The Good Times Roll (Remastered)

+ Video "You Can't Stop Rock N' Roll" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných