Buckcherry (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Buckcherry (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Sep 2013, 12:27

Buckcherry - Black Butterfly (Limited Fan Club Digipak Edition) (2008)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Buckcherry is an American rock band from Anaheim, California formed in 1995. The band released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in the summer of 2002. In 2005, lead vocalist Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson reformed Buckcherry and released a new album on April 16, 2006, 15. It contained Buckcherry's biggest crossover hits to date, "Crazy Bitch", and their first Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit, "Sorry". Their fourth album, Black Butterfly, was released in September 2008, and their fifth album, All Night Long, was released on August 3, 2010. Buckcherry released their sixth album, Confessions, on February 19, 2013.Josh Todd grew up in Anaheim Hills, California and later moved to Lake Forest, California. Early on, Todd fronted the Hollywood glam rock band Slamhound. He eventually met lead guitarist Keith Nelson through their tattoo artist (Kevin Quinn) after discovering a common love of AC/DC. The duo made a few demos before being joined by bassist Jonathan Brightman and drummer Devon Glenn, calling themselves Sparrow. Sparrow began performing around the Hollywood club scene, receiving a strong, local following due to their old school rock and roll vibe, and were signed to DreamWorks Records shortly after. The group changed its name to Buckcherry after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from a record label called Sparrow (owned by EMI). Although Buckcherry is a spoonerism of Chuck Berry, the group said it was inspired by a drag queen acquaintance of theirs named Buck Cherry (Buck Cherry was also the moniker of John Armstrong, guitarist for 1980s new-wave group The Modernettes).

Album:

Black Butterfly is the fourth studio album by American hard rock band Buckcherry. The album was released on September 12, 2008 in Japan, Canada, and the United Kingdom while being released on September 16 in the United States. It had been in production since late 2007. The limited fan edition was included with two demo songs, "Nothing" and "Stayin' High". Along with the bonus songs, the case came with a year free membership to the Buckcherry Fan Club, "Buckcherry's Bomb Squad". Black Butterfly debuted at number eight on the Billboard 200, making it the band's highest-charting album in the United States.The songs "Rescue Me" and "Don't Go Away" were eventually placed on the band's MySpace page. "Rescue Me" was released for download in the video game series Rock Band. "Don't Go Away" was selected as the second single to be released from the album.Vocalist Josh Todd has mentioned that the songs "Rescue Me" and "A Child Called "It"" were both inspired by the Dave Pelzer book, A Child Called "It". "There were times when I had to put the book down because the abuse of this boy was so bad, but I felt like the book found me… I was compelled to write this song out of inspiration from this guy’s incredible journey."Rescue Me" was used as the official theme song for the WWE Judgment Day 2009 pay-per view.

Line Up:

Josh Todd – lead vocals
Keith Nelson – lead guitar
Jimmy Ashhurst – bass guitar
Stevie Dacanay – rhythm guitar
Xavier Muriel – drums

Tracklist:

01. Rescue Me
02. Tired of You
03. Too Drunk...
04. Dreams
05. Talk to Me
06. A Child Called "It"
07. Don't Go Away
08. Fallout
09. Rose
10. All of Me
11. Imminent Bailout
12. Cream
13. Nothing (Demo)
14. Stayin' High (Demo)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Buckcherry (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2021, 13:51

Buckcherry - Fuck (EP) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock, Grunge
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Buckcherry is an American rock band from Anaheim, California formed in 1995. The band released two albums, Buckcherry (1999) and Time Bomb (2001), before dissolving in the summer of 2002. In 2005, lead vocalist Josh Todd and lead guitarist Keith Nelson reformed Buckcherry and released a new album on April 16, 2006, 15. It contained Buckcherry's biggest crossover hits to date, "Crazy Bitch", and their first Billboard Hot 100 top ten hit, "Sorry". Their fourth album, Black Butterfly, was released in September 2008, and their fifth album, All Night Long, was released on August 3, 2010. Buckcherry released their sixth album, Confessions, on February 19, 2013.Josh Todd grew up in Anaheim Hills, California and later moved to Lake Forest, California. Early on, Todd fronted the Hollywood glam rock band Slamhound. He eventually met lead guitarist Keith Nelson through their tattoo artist (Kevin Quinn) after discovering a common love of AC/DC. The duo made a few demos before being joined by bassist Jonathan Brightman and drummer Devon Glenn, calling themselves Sparrow. Sparrow began performing around the Hollywood club scene, receiving a strong, local following due to their old school rock and roll vibe, and were signed to DreamWorks Records shortly after. The group changed its name to Buckcherry after receiving a cease-and-desist letter from a record label called Sparrow (owned by EMI). Although Buckcherry is a spoonerism of Chuck Berry, the group said it was inspired by a drag queen acquaintance of theirs named Buck Cherry (Buck Cherry was also the moniker of John Armstrong, guitarist for 1980s new-wave group The Modernettes).

Album:

Buckcherry, have announced plans to release a new EP, simply titled Fuck .. on August 19th via their own label, F-Bomb Records. The record is scheduled for release just days after the band joins Godsmack, Seether and Skillet on the Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival tour. Pre-order bundles are available now in the Buckcherry Store a band to play by the rules, Buckcherry has made a career out of pushing the boundaries and buttons of conventional rock music. Whether it’s a song audaciously celebrating the finest white flake (“Lit Up”), an homage to unstable and irresistible young ladies (“Crazy Bitch”) or an apologetic ballad (“Sorry”), Buckcherry have always done things their own way and it’s paid off with six highly successful studio albums and multiple hit singles over the last decade. And apparently they were only getting warmed up!Buckcherry will return this summer with one of their boldest and most controversial releases to date, FUC* a six-song EP that unapologetically rattles the speakers as much as it will the censors. The record features six balls-to-the-wall tracks that erupt with gritty riffs and sharp-tongued lyrics, including the upcoming radio single and riotous cover of Icona Pop’s hit song “I Love It,” which the band naturally cranks to 11 and renames “Say Fuck It.”

Line Up:

Jimmy "Two Fingers" Ashhurst : Guitar, Back Vocals [2005-present]
Keith Nelson : Guitar, Back Vocals [1995-2002] [2005-present]
Xavier Muriel : Drums, Percussions [2005-present]
Josh Todd : Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard [1995-2002] [2005-present]
Stevie D. : Guitar, Back Vocals [2005-present]

Former/Past members

Josh Fleeger : Guitar, Back Vocals [2001-2002]
Devon Glenn : Drums, Percussions [1995-2002]
Yogi Lonich : Guitar, Back Vocals [1999-2001]
Jonanthan Brightman : Bass, Back Vocals [1995-2001]
Dave Markasky : Bass, Back Vocals [2001-2002]
Matt Lawrence : Drums, Percussions [2002]

Tracklist:

01. Somebody Fucked With Me
02. Say Fuck It
03. Motherfucker
04. I Don't Give A Fuck
05. It's A Fucking Disaster
06. Fist Fuck

+ Video "Wrath" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2021, 13:53

Buckcherry - Rock 'N' Roll (Best Buy Deluxe Edition) (2015) + 2 Bonus Tracks

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015

Bio:

Album:

California rockers BUCKCHERRY will release their seventh studio album, "Rock 'N' Roll", on August 21 via F-Bomb Records/Caroline. In anticipation for the upcoming record, the band has premiered a new track/video for their first single, "Bring It On Back", today. Check it out below.Pre-order "Rock 'N' Roll" now at iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play and Bravado.On "Rock 'N' Roll", the Los Angeles quintet — Josh Todd (vocals), Keith Nelson (guitar), Stevie D. (guitar), Xavier Muriel (drums) and Kelly LeMieux (bass) — staunchly uphold the commandments of rock music with an arsenal of new anthems primed to explode on impact and teeming with riotous energy, sexy swagger, and primal chops intact. It's something that the boys have done since day one, but it's more necessary now than ever."There's been so much talk about how rock 'n' roll is dead and all of this bullshit," says Todd. "The funny thing is, that's been going on since we put out our first record in 1999. We wanted to call the new album 'Rock 'N' Roll', because this is what we've been doing our whole lives. We focused on making a record that encompasses all of what we are. You get every flavor of BUCKCHERRY."They rev up "Rock 'N' Roll" with the propulsive first single and opener "Bring It On Back". From the jump, a robust guitar groove struts right alongside an unshakable refrain. It's got the band's signature hallmarks, but Todd pulled lyrical inspiration from a new source altogether. "When I'm not on the road, I race Go-Karts for my hobby," he says. "The song is really about racing. I had a driver named Kurt Busch in mind when I wrote the lyrics. They call him 'The Outlaw,' and he's a badass. It captures that intensity of racing and the mentality. I love it.""Bring It On Back" is an immediate reminder that rock 'n' roll is alive and thriving in 2015. BUCKCHERRY have added fuel to the genre's fire for nearly two decades now. The Grammy Award-nominated outfit is responsible for smashes including "Lit Up" off their gold-certified 1999 self-titled debut as well as "Crazy Bitch" and "Sorry" from 2006's platinum "15". Along the way, they've shared stages with everybody from AC/DC and MÖTLEY CRÜE to SLIPKNOT and ROB ZOMBIE, among others.Fans can catch BUCKCHERRY live in concert this summer on their North American tour. Additional tour dates for July - September will be announced soon.

Line Up:

Josh Todd (vocals)
Keith Nelson (guitar)
Stevie D. (guitar)
Xavier Muriel (drums)
Kelly LeMieux (bass)[2005-present]

Former/Past members

Tracklist:

01. Bring It On Back
02. Tight Pants
03. Wish To Carry On
04. The Feeling Never Dies
05. Cradle
06. The Madness
07. Wood
08. Rain's Falling
09. Sex Appeal
10. Get With It
11. Cannonball (Bonus Track)
12. I've Done Everything For You (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Bring It On Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2021, 13:54

Buckcherry - Rock 'N' Roll (Japan Edition) (2015) + 2 Bonus Tracks

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

California rockers BUCKCHERRY will release their seventh studio album, "Rock 'N' Roll", on August 21 via F-Bomb Records/Caroline. In anticipation for the upcoming record, the band has premiered a new track/video for their first single, "Bring It On Back", today. Check it out below.Pre-order "Rock 'N' Roll" now at iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play and Bravado.On "Rock 'N' Roll", the Los Angeles quintet — Josh Todd (vocals), Keith Nelson (guitar), Stevie D. (guitar), Xavier Muriel (drums) and Kelly LeMieux (bass) — staunchly uphold the commandments of rock music with an arsenal of new anthems primed to explode on impact and teeming with riotous energy, sexy swagger, and primal chops intact. It's something that the boys have done since day one, but it's more necessary now than ever."There's been so much talk about how rock 'n' roll is dead and all of this bullshit," says Todd. "The funny thing is, that's been going on since we put out our first record in 1999. We wanted to call the new album 'Rock 'N' Roll', because this is what we've been doing our whole lives. We focused on making a record that encompasses all of what we are. You get every flavor of BUCKCHERRY."They rev up "Rock 'N' Roll" with the propulsive first single and opener "Bring It On Back". From the jump, a robust guitar groove struts right alongside an unshakable refrain. It's got the band's signature hallmarks, but Todd pulled lyrical inspiration from a new source altogether. "When I'm not on the road, I race Go-Karts for my hobby," he says. "The song is really about racing. I had a driver named Kurt Busch in mind when I wrote the lyrics. They call him 'The Outlaw,' and he's a badass. It captures that intensity of racing and the mentality. I love it.""Bring It On Back" is an immediate reminder that rock 'n' roll is alive and thriving in 2015. BUCKCHERRY have added fuel to the genre's fire for nearly two decades now. The Grammy Award-nominated outfit is responsible for smashes including "Lit Up" off their gold-certified 1999 self-titled debut as well as "Crazy Bitch" and "Sorry" from 2006's platinum "15". Along the way, they've shared stages with everybody from AC/DC and MÖTLEY CRÜE to SLIPKNOT and ROB ZOMBIE, among others.Fans can catch BUCKCHERRY live in concert this summer on their North American tour. Additional tour dates for July - September will be announced soon.

Line Up:

Josh Todd (vocals)
Keith Nelson (guitar)
Stevie D. (guitar)
Xavier Muriel (drums)
Kelly LeMieux (bass)[2005-present]

Former/Past members

Tracklist:

01. Bring It On Back
02. Tight Pants
03. Wish To Carry On
04. The Feeling Never Dies
05. Cradle
06. The Madness
07. Wood
08. Rain's Falling
09. Sex Appeal
10. Get With It
11. I've Done Everything For You (Bonus Track)
12. Mama Kin (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Bring It On Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2021, 13:55

Buckcherry - Warpaint (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

Warpaint is Buckcherry’s eighth studio album and first with producer Mike Plotnikoff (Halestorm, All That Remains) recorded at West Valley Recording Studio in Los Angeles. This studio is tucked away in the secluded Woodland Hills area, little did the neighbor’s know Buckcherry were recording their asses off day and night. Josh Todd says they are looking to be “sonically current”, nothing retro, and nothing they have done before. Loaded with over 30 songs going into the studio written by Josh Todd and Guitarist Steve D, the band worked feverishly for several weeks to find the essence in that batch of 30 and carve it down to 12 power packed tracks that best reflect where they are at in the present. Josh talks about how he doesn’t look back and tries not to look too far in the future, just to live in the present and be true to self. Josh wants this record to reflect that state of mine and I believe they succeeded.Starting off this thrill seeker we jam out to the opening track and title of the album “Warpaint” this tune is about Todd’s own heavily tattooed warpainted self and the fascination he had with the Native Americans and their war paint as a child. As Todd says “ People paint themselves or tattoo themselves to not only show up for battle but to mark a really amazing time in their lives. It’s a celebration”. This track starts off with that Buckcherry classic feel but driving you down a warpath of guitar riffs, and basslines. Todd tells us he’s gonna Kiss the night away, sleep all day, and forget all his problems as this is an anthem on this track. Not slowing down one bit they slowly build up this tribal rhythm on the track “Right Now” but with this comes a beautify placed acoustic and chunky grove that allows Josh to almost let out a full statement about living in the now, where he is at after being sober for 24 years, not being resentful and non-judgemental. Can’t wait to hear a completely stripped down version of this someday soon.With our third track on this album, we get Buckcherry’s take on the Nine Inch Nails’s classic “Head like a Hole”. I think this version of the song is very well done this song everyone knows and these guys crushed it. Just turn it up loud and rock out cause you know they did recording it. “Radio Song” is an introspective look at Todd himself. These guys just kill it with their ballads and this song is an instant classic. Love the whole vibe and feel of it, it gets you. I believe this album was very therapeutic for Josh as in the next Track “Vacuum” seems like an awareness of being sucked into a bunch of bullshit you didn’t want to be involved in. As for sound, the rhythm section holds this one tight as the lead work and solos are incredible. A hidden gem for sure. Next up to bat is their leadoff single off the album “Bent” and man does this one come out swinging. Packed with a lot of punch, aggression, and angst, Bent drives like a speeding bullet, you’ll be on this ride till they let you off, so hold on tight.“Back Down” starts as a good old street fight about to take place all brass knuckles, balls funk and a bit of soul. Here the crew talks about keeping their feet on the ground and never backing down, lots of swanky punchy guitar work with classic Buckcherry all over this piece. On “The Alarm” again you feel this giant riff rock with a bit of funk running behind it. The guys are telling us all the to sound the Alarm as the weekend is almost here. This is a Rager for sure. Bringing it back to the early punk scenes of years past Stevie D brings in a little Social D influence to “No Regrets”. This punk rocker of a song is on the heavier side for Josh but fun to pull from his adolescent years to write it I’m sure. Dropping it a lot slower and softer we hit up “The Hunger” this is the second ballad on the album well separated and has a very country feel to it, very pretty and soft. A couples song for sure, his Hunger is there for her that’s for sure.With the second last song on the album “ The Closer “ it a high octane thriller meant to get you excited and pumped up. Loved the solo on this one it keeps soaring and climbing the adrenaline was rising for sure. And to close out this action-packed 12 song rollercoaster we dig deep with “Devil in the Details” Josh and co put this one deep on the album for all those true fans to have a little treat to chew on at the end of this rock n roll feast. It’s a trashy glam revival stomping out locations all over the world while pulling out huge fat riffs and a rolling tide of thundering drums. This album is exactly what you’re looking for in a Buckcherry album, its sexy, honest, raw and packed with an ass-kicking. Long live rock and roll.

Line Up:

Josh Todd - vocals
Stevie D. - guitar
Kelly Lemieux - bass
Kevin Roetgen - guitar
Sean Winchester - drums

Tracklist:

01. Warpaint
02. Right Now
03. Head Like A Hole
04. Radio Song
05. The Vacuum
06. Bent
07. Back Down
08. The Alarm
09. No Regrets
10. The Hunger
11. Closer
12. The Devil's In The Details

+ Video "Bent" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Máj 2021, 14:04

Buckcherry - Confessions (Deluxe Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Size : 156 mb

Bio:

Album:

I find it hilarious that a bunch of heavy metal knuckle-heads are up in arms that Century Media had the audacity to sign Buckcherry and release one of their albums. The truth is Eleven Seven Music has licensed out the North American rights for Confessions to Century Media. Regardless, I’ve seen the ignorant comments on Facebook, YouTube and various metal sites claiming that Century Media is a label for “true metal” (whatever that is) and that Buckcherry are nothing more than “hair metal posers” that “suck” and that they don’t deserve to be associated with a metal label such as Century Media.Well, maybe Century Media wants to expand their musical horizons beyond the likes of Finntroll, Necrowretch and Vattnet Viskar? If you don’t like Buckcherry, don’t listen to them! Simple as that. You’ll certainly never see me buying a Winds of Plague album.Label controversy aside, when I heard Buckcherry was planning on releasing a concept album, I was a bit skeptical. I’m a huge fan of all of the band’s albums but I DON’T like concept albums at all. Plus, Buckcherry isn’t really the type of band you’d think would ever release a concept album. I suppose Confessions is really more of a theme album though. The theme? The seven deadly sins. “Okay, cool,” I thought to myself, “I can see a band like Buckcherry making that work”.But Confessions doesn’t just “work”. It excels. The lead single “Gluttony” is 100% Buckcherry. It’s what you expect from the band. Bratty, sleazy and in-your-face. It’s an anthem. The rest of the album takes a slightly different tone. The lyrics are darker (written by Josh Todd, they are autobiographical) and the music is bit more serious. I’ve seen a number of other reviews state that the band has traded riffs for melodies and while I hope there’s a balance to be struck on future albums, I had to agree in reference to Confessions.Songs like “Pride” (my favorite song from this album) and “Envy” (which should be released as a single at some point) are fine examples of the band imploring melodies instead of great riffing. Still, songs like “Gluttony”, “Wrath”, “Seven Ways to Die” and “Lust” supply the guitar goods.When I first listened to the album nothing other than “Gluttony” struck me as a Buckcherry song. Listening to it now, the whole album has grown on me. I love it. It’s going to be tough to beat this as the best album of 2013 but it is a bit different than anything the band has done before. I mean that in a good way though. There aren’t really a lot of singles here. While the songs are definitely appealing, none of them seem like they were written with commercial appeal in mind. This is an ALBUM that needs to be listened through again and again.The deluxe CD edition comes with a bonus DVD but I mostly bought it for the two additional bonus tracks that come with the CD. “Give ‘Em What They Want” and “When The Fire Starts” are both great riff rockers much more in the typical Buckcherry vein. I can see why they didn’t make it to the main album, not because they aren’t good but because they don’t fit in with the sound of Confessions. For a few bucks more and two awesome songs, the deluxe edition is well worth seeking out.No matter the format, Buckcherry has delivered what might be their best & most consistent album to date. This isn’t a party album like their previous releases have been but it’s still a great rock record by one of the best rock bands going today.

Line Up:

Josh Todd – Lead Vocals
Keith Nelson – Guitar, Backing Vocals
Stevie D. – Guitar, Backing Vocals
Jimmy Ashhurst – Bass
Xavier Muriel – Drums, Percussion

Additional Musicians:

Jimmy Nichols – Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Gluttony
02. Wrath
03. Nothing Left But Tears
04. The Truth
05. Greed
06. Water
07. Seven Ways to Die
08. Air
09. Sloth
10. Pride
11. Envy
12. Lust
13. Dreamin' of You
14. Give 'Em What They Want (Bonus Track)
15. When the Fire Starts (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2023, 18:32

Buckcherry - Hellbound (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Album:

22 years since the debut self-titled record, Buckcherry keep the party going with ninth record HELLBOUND. With previous platinum and gold records alongside a million wide fanbase across the world, the explosive five piece reunite with producer Marti Fredrickson (Aerosmith, The Struts and Ozzy Osbourne) to light that all so catchy rock n roll flame once again.The 10 track album captures a new level emotion and depth while still keeping those longtime fans fully hooked. Foot fully down on the gas pedal, Buckcherry are back!Frontman Josh Todd said: "Buckcherry is unique, complex, simple, passionate, explosive, original and always a good time. BC has been my love, my pain, my passion and I'm so proud of what we have accomplished. Our ninth record Hellbound marks 22 years since our debut self-titled release and what an amazing rollercoaster we have been on. From hit songs to platinum and gold records and millions of fans worldwide - all during a time period when traditional sounding hard rock bands didn't exist - except for Buckcherry. We beat the odds and built our reputation on the live shows, and our one-of-a-kind approach to every opportunity"

Line Up:

Josh Todd – lead vocals (1995–2002, 2005–present)
Stevie D. – lead guitar, rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2005–present)
Kelly LeMieux – bass (2013–present)
Francis Ruiz – drums (2019–present)
Billy Rowe – rhythm guitar, lead guitar, backing vocals (2020–present)

Tracklist:

01. 5-4-3-2-1
02. So Hott
03. Hellbound
04. Gun
05. No More Lies
06. Here I Come
07. Junk
08. Wasting No More Time
09. The Way
10. Barricade

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Apr 2023, 06:45

Buckcherry - All Night Long (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Limited Edition) (2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010 (Japan SHM-CD Limited Edition)
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Album:

The deluxe edition of All Night Long includes The Reckless Sons EP featuring 6 acoustic originals.Buckcherry are back with their follow-up to 2008’s disappointing Black Butterfly. The new album is entitled All Night Long and it is a return to the fun lovin’, hard rockin’, explosive music that we’ve come to expect from Buckcherry. All Night Long is the album that should have followed 15 — Black Butterfly was too contemporary sounding, too somber, and might have alienated some of their core fans. Granted, that album enabled them to secure slots on tours like KISS‘ ‘Sonic Boom Tour‘, but it wouldn’t be an embellishment to say that the only listenable tracks were “Too Drunk…” and “Rescue Me.” Oddly enough, “Too Drunk…” was subsequently replaced on the second pressing by a brilliant cover of Deep Purple‘s “Highway Star.”Moving on to the new album All Night Long, while there are very few explosive moments like we heard on the band’s first two efforts, this CD is good. It’s melodic, heavy at times, aggressive, groove and riff driven no frills rock ‘n’ roll. There’s a sense of urgency and excitement which we didn’t hear on the predecessor — this is a big plus in my opinion.There are many excellent moments on All Night Long — the title track is a great fun song with a catchy chorus and great riff, and is sure to find its rightful place in the Buckcherry live arsenal for years to come. “Recovery” and “Dead” are a throwback to the classic Buckcherry sound we heard on the debut and Time Bomb albums. “Liberty” is the hidden jewel on the album — it is to All Night Long what “Brooklyn” was to 15, it’s just fantastic.I found “I Want You” to be a sub-par ballad that simply disrupted the momentum that had been established by the preceding six tracks while “Our World” is so far removed from what this band is about that it’s ridiculous. In a press release, Josh Todd said; “As musicians who have the benefit of the spotlight from time to time, we feel it is our duty to aid in raising awareness and financial support to help remedy the awful situation in the Gulf Of Mexico. It is so important that each and every one of us do what we can to help those out whose lives have been harshly impacted by the oil spill.” I understand the concern, but play a benefit show or two — Buckcherry is no more U2 than Motley Crue or Guns N’ Roses are. Meanwhile “Bliss” is a track that seems to have just forced its way into the final sequencing of the album in an effort to have a pretty, yet very forgettable, song to get on radio.In short, All Night Long is a much better album that I was anticipating from Buckcherry. I was sure that the misstep called Black Butterfly would have derailed this great rock ‘n’ roll band — thankfully it didn’t.

Line Up:

Josh Todd – lead vocals
Keith Nelson – lead guitar and backing vocals
Stevie D. – rhythm guitar and backing vocals
Jimmy ‘Two Fingers’ Ashhurst – bass
Xavier Muriel – drums

Production:

Produced by Marti Frederiksen and Keith Nelson
Engineer – Jun Murakawa
Mixed By – Mike Fraser

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. All Night Long
02. It’s A Party
03. These Things
04. Oh My Lord
05. Recovery
06. Never Say Never
07. I Want You
08. Liberty
09. Our World
10. Bliss
11. Dead
12. Lonely (Japan Bonus Track)

CD2: The Reckless Sons EP

12. These Things (acoustic)
13. Fire Off Your Guns (acoustic)
14. Black Butterfly (acoustic)
15. King Of Kings (acoustic)
16. My Friend (acoustic)
17. Grace (acoustic)
18. Sorry (acoustic)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Máj 2023, 15:14

Buckcherry - Vol.10 (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Album:

24 years since the debut self-titled record, Grammy-nominated Buckcherry keep the party going with 10th record Vol 10. With previous platinum and gold records alongside a million wide fanbase across the world, the explosive five piece return once again to light that all so catchy rock n roll flame. Cranked right up to 11 as per usual, the 11 track album is pure Rock N Roll, refined to its finest form after a glittering career.

Line Up:

Josh Todd – lead vocals (1995–2002, 2005–present)
Stevie D. – lead guitar, rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2005–present)
Kelly LeMieux – bass (2013–present)
Francis Ruiz – drums (2019–present)
Billy Rowe – rhythm guitar, lead guitar, backing vocals (2020–present)

Tracklist:

01. This and That [Explicit]
02. Good Time
03. Keep on Fighting
04. Turn It On
05. Feels Like Love
06. One and Only
07. Shine Your Light
08. Let's Get Wild
09. With You
10. Pain
11. Summer of '69

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných