Fozzy (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Fozzy (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2024, 15:48

Fozzy - Do You Wanna Start A War (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 172 mb

Bio:

The band Fozzy has really always been about one thing: having fun. What started out for guitarist Rich Ward as a weekend cover band soon became an internationally signed act with the biggest star in professional wrestling, Chris Jericho, as its lead singer. Their first few releases still had Fozzy playing covers but with adopted stage names and a backstory written for the movies. When you have such high-energy performers like Ward and Jericho – it still is debatably on who jumps higher, Ward on stage with his guitar or Jericho in the ring – creating a ‘for fun’ band was easy, however Ward and Jericho aren’t just entertainers. Ward is probably one of the greatest and unjustly so, underrated riffers in rock and metal today. Jericho singing ability and overall passion for music makes one wonder just how he is able to find the time to excel in pretty much everything he does. It was these qualities that pushed the band to drop alter egos, get rid of the backstory and write original music.Over the course of the next 7 years, the band did just that; three albums worth to be exact. The records were fit in between Jericho’s wrestling, TV and writing career. It wasn’t until 2012’s Sin & Bones though that the band really started to hit their stride. Jericho was winding down his involvement with sports, the band was touring more than ever before and their live show was as strong as ever. The entertainment, the fun factor, the showmanship were all there and in full force. More so than any point in their band’s career.I’d be on stage looking out in the crowd and see such an interesting mix of people out there, comments Jericho, young kids, older long haired guys with ponytails, the denim and leather wearing dudes, Stuck Mojo fans, people that just knew me from my wrestling career, but the thing is they all had one thing in common; they were having fun. They were dancing, grooving, whether they wanted to or not. To me, that’s what Fozzy has always been about and I think with this new record, we really captured that vibe.Do You Wanna Start A War, out June 24th in North America, was once again produced by Ward. It features 12 tracks, including the singles, Lights Go Out, the title track and the ABBA (yes ABBA) cover, SOS. The band will kick off the album promotion playing at this year’s Rock on the Range, Carolina Rebellion, Rockfest and many other shows throughout the US. By the time the album is released, a horde of fans will have seen Fozzy live and heard new tracks off the album. They will have witnessed one of the greatest performances they’ve ever seen, they will have witnessed one of the best frontman in any genre of music sing some of the catchiest songs they’ve heard in ages and most importantly, they will have had the best time in their lives doing it.

Line-Up:

Chris Jericho - Vocals
Rich Ward - Guitar/Vocals
Frank Fontsere - Drums
Paul Di Leo - Bass
Billy Grey - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Do You Wanna Start A War
02. Bad Tattoo
03. Lights Go Out
04. Died With You
05. Tonite
06. Brides Of Fire
07. One Crazed Anarchist
08. Unstoppable
09. Scarecrow
10. No Good Way
11. SOS
12. Witchery

+ Video "Sandpaper Featuring M Shadows" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Fozzy (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2024, 15:49

Fozzy - Judas (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

The band Fozzy has really always been about one thing: having fun. What started out for guitarist Rich Ward as a weekend cover band soon became an internationally signed act with the biggest star in professional wrestling, Chris Jericho, as its lead singer. Their first few releases still had Fozzy playing covers but with adopted stage names and a backstory written for the movies. When you have such high-energy performers like Ward and Jericho – it still is debatably on who jumps higher, Ward on stage with his guitar or Jericho in the ring – creating a ‘for fun’ band was easy, however Ward and Jericho aren’t just entertainers. Ward is probably one of the greatest and unjustly so, underrated riffers in rock and metal today. Jericho singing ability and overall passion for music makes one wonder just how he is able to find the time to excel in pretty much everything he does. It was these qualities that pushed the band to drop alter egos, get rid of the backstory and write original music.Over the course of the next 7 years, the band did just that; three albums worth to be exact. The records were fit in between Jericho’s wrestling, TV and writing career. It wasn’t until 2012’s Sin & Bones though that the band really started to hit their stride. Jericho was winding down his involvement with sports, the band was touring more than ever before and their live show was as strong as ever. The entertainment, the fun factor, the showmanship were all there and in full force. More so than any point in their band’s career.I’d be on stage looking out in the crowd and see such an interesting mix of people out there, comments Jericho, young kids, older long haired guys with ponytails, the denim and leather wearing dudes, Stuck Mojo fans, people that just knew me from my wrestling career, but the thing is they all had one thing in common; they were having fun. They were dancing, grooving, whether they wanted to or not. To me, that’s what Fozzy has always been about and I think with this new record, we really captured that vibe.Do You Wanna Start A War, out June 24th in North America, was once again produced by Ward. It features 12 tracks, including the singles, Lights Go Out, the title track and the ABBA (yes ABBA) cover, SOS. The band will kick off the album promotion playing at this year’s Rock on the Range, Carolina Rebellion, Rockfest and many other shows throughout the US. By the time the album is released, a horde of fans will have seen Fozzy live and heard new tracks off the album. They will have witnessed one of the greatest performances they’ve ever seen, they will have witnessed one of the best frontman in any genre of music sing some of the catchiest songs they’ve heard in ages and most importantly, they will have had the best time in their lives doing it.

Album:

Fozzy! Originally known as Fozzy Osbourne, Fozzy started out as strictly a cover band and continued on that route even after picking up frontman Chris Jericho of WWE fame. After releasing two albums of mostly covers, Fozzy finally gave up their inventive backstory and Jericho embraced his role in the band, abandoning his pseudonym, Mongoose McQueen, and his feigned ignorance of his own place within the band. It was at this time that they also began writing and releasing original material.When Jericho officially became the face of Fozzy, many people, myself included, thought it was no more than a joke. Jericho was firmly entrenched in the WWE, proving himself to be a formidable wrestling opponent, as well as much needed comic relief. The comic relief aspect could have been the reason why Fozzy wasn’t taken seriously at first. But, now 6 studio albums later, Fozzy has developed into a bold and energetic example of pure rock and roll. After various changes in the band’s structure, their line-up currently consists of Chris Jericho on vocals, Rich Ward and Billy Grey on lead and rhythm guitars respectively, Paul Di Leo on bass and Frank Fontsere on drums. The combination of these musical forces forms a tight ensemble.Preparing to hit the airwaves in October of 2017 is Fozzy’s 7th studio release, ‘Judas’. ‘Judas’ is an 11-track offering of hard rock culling from a myriad of different influences, from prog rock to techno and beyond. It’s not only riff heavy but also has some vibrant solos scattered throughout the landscape, as well as captivating melodies. Jericho’s vocals are surprisingly rich and strong and the combined dynamic of Ward and Grey on guitars is quite successful. Every song has a killer guitar/bass line that accentuates the drum work seamlessly. Fozzy’s latest work has a contemporary feel similar to other peers in the industry.The album opens with the title track which is the first single released and also has a video that can be viewed on the band’s official website. The song starts off with low and subdued vocals which build in layers into a raucous chorus which is impressive as a starting point for this album. Anyone not familiar with Fozzy will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of musicianship and songwriting. I would suggest seeking out the video online as it is quite interesting and rather comical.The record continues with “Drinking With Jesus”. This is one that really reminds me of Hinder. It’s got that driving guitar/bass/drum pattern that is so prevalent on this album. “Painless” harkens to Skillet. It’s got the anthem rock feel that is also a prominent feature on this effort. “Weight of My World” is the first of a handful of songs with a decidedly techno vibe with a lot of electronic elements. “Wordsworth Way” has an overarching prog rock aura that is somehow hypnotizing. “Three Days in Jail” adds a rap-style vocal track, very Linkin Park-esque. One could say that concept is played out but Fozzy doesn’t overdo it and It’s effective. “Elevator” has an interesting vocal intro that adds a playful feel and repeats throughout the song.The album rounds out with “Running With the Bulls”, “Capsized” and “Wolves at Bay”, all showcasing the sleek edge that Fozzy has developed over the years. This album took some getting used to. The most troublesome thing was separating Chris Jericho – the sports entertainer from Chris Jericho – the rock and roll singer. But, the more I listened, the more I liked. This is actually a great album. Jericho is a talented vocalist and his bandmates jam. Fozzy continues to churn out quality tunes that you just might hear on a WWE broadcast sometime soon!

Line-Up:

Chris Jericho - Vocals
Rich Ward - Guitar/Vocals
Frank Fontsere - Drums
Paul Di Leo - Bass
Billy Grey - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Judas
02. Drinkin with Jesus
03. Painless
04. Weight of my World
05. Wordsworth Way
06. Burn Me Out
07. Three Days in Jail
08. Elevator
09. Running with the Bulls
10. Capsized
11. Wolves at Bay

+ Video "Judas" (Official Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Fozzy (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2024, 15:49

Fozzy - Boombox (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 122 mb

Bio:

Album:

Fozzy will release its eighth album, “Boombox,” on April 15, 2022. Featuring the top 10 singles “Nowhere to Run” and “Sane,” the album was produced by Johnny Andrews. The third single is due in early 2022.After touring the world and building a loyal fanbase for the better part of twenty years, Fozzy is the epitome of what a killer rock n roll band should be: catchy, groovy, hooky, sweaty and most importantly, a GREAT EFFEN TIME!With five consecutive TOP 20 singles, Fozzy is steadily becoming one of the most successful bands on Modern Rock Radio, with their breakthrough massive smash song "Judas" achieving Gold Record status of 500,000 units sold in February of 2022.The band inched up the ladder after releasing four progressively popular studio albums in the 2000s. However, it was 2012s "Sin And Bones", which featured the hit single "Sandpaper" (over 4.5 MILLION views on YouTube) that found the band reaching a level of legitimacy that drew a mass audience to drink in their trademark heavy melodic groove. The album eventually reached #143 on the Billboard Top 200 Chart, but it was their next album, "Do You Wanna Start A War" (produced by Ward), released in the summer of 2014, that really blew the door open, debuting at #54 on Billboard and giving the band their first top 30 single in "Lights Go Out" which was blared in sports arenas nationwide.

Line-Up:

Chris Jericho - Vocals
Rich Ward – lead guitar, keyboards, programming, backing vocals (1999–present)
Billy Grey – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2010–present; 2002, touring only)
P. J. Farley – bass, backing vocals (2020–present)
Grant Brooks – drums, backing vocals (2022–present)

production:

produced by Johnny Andrews

Tracklist:

01. Sane
02. I Still Burn
03. Purifier
04. Army Of One
05. Ugly On The Inside
06. Relax (Frankie Goes To Hollywood)
07. Nowhere To Run
08. My Great Wall
09. What Hell is Like
10. Omen
11. The Worst Is Yet To Come
12. The Vulture Club

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 96 neregistrovaných