David Reece (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

David Reece (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Feb 2024, 06:48

David Reece - Cacophony Of Souls (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

David L. Reece is an American vocalist best known for his time with Accept and contribution to their 1989 album Eat the Heat.Reece grew up in Oklahoma, making his recording debut with Dare Force in 1989, although he had been singing for them as early as 1982. He also recorded vocals for a demo for Sacred Child. He was replaced by Astrid Young before their album recording, but the demos were included on a re-release of their debut.With Accept:See the article about Eat the Heat. After many auditions, Reece was chosen to be the new Accept singer. He and the rest of the band produced what has been regarded as a much different sounding album compared to the previous Accept albums. The '89-'90 tour with W.A.S.P and Metal Church was eventually cancelled, and he was let go as singer as Accept went on a hiatus.After Accept:After being sacked from Accept, he formed Bangalore Choir and released an album with them. The band included members of Hericane Alice - a band for which Reece had declined to record demo vocals earlier due to his involvement with Lillian X - a partnership which never resulted in any recorded material. The following years he released two albums with Sircle of Silence with Larry Farkas from Vengeance Rising, Jay Schellen from Hurricane and Greg Chaisson, formerly of Badlands.He then released an album with American band Stream.In 2007, Reece joined Swedish band Gypsy Rose, releasing an album with them the following year.Reece released his first solo album on August 28, 2009. His band consists of Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O.), Stefan Schwarzmann (formerly with U.D.O., currently also with Accept) and Jochen Fünders (ex-Holy Moses).With 11 NEW STUDIO tracks, the CD features a big name cast including bassist Ronnie Parkes (7 Witches), guitarist Jack Frost (7 Witches, Savatage, Metalium), keyboardist Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro, Jurgen Blackmore), and special guests Christian Tolle and Andy Susemihl. The mix was handled by Joey Vera (Armoured Saint) and Martin Kronlund, with Martin also performing full mastering duties.

Album:

Okay, I wasn't overly familiar with David Reese as somehow, his time with ACCEPT and other bands passed under my radar. The review copy I received contained zero liner notes, and even more surprising there wasn't a wealth of information on Mr. Reese or his new project readily available. That's always really frustrating, and a marketing strategy I just don't understand. So, after doing a bit of research on my own, here's what I've learned.David Reese, besides his time with ACCEPT, has also wielded the microphone stand for BONFIRE, BANGALORE CHOIR. Vocally, Reese is very distinctful, with a smidgen of a Paul Stanley quality or inflection at times. It's a great hard rock voice, powerful, with wise a restraint, that could be thrown to the wind at any time. Musically, this is top notch power Metal (a distinctly German/American blend), accented by a punchy and well executed mix and production. Guitarist Andy Susemihl's tone and techniques (reminiscent of the SCORPIONS to my ears) are impressive as are the rhythm duo of Andrea Gianangeli's drums (“A Perfect World”) and Malte Frederik Burkert's basslines (also highlighted on “A Perfect World” and “Over and Over” is particularly tasty). Additionally, as an album, “Cacophony of Souls” is catchy, hook laden and full of strong harmonies as displayed on “Back In The Days” As I said, this is an extremely solid release with standouts including the energy of “Blood On Our Hands”, the power ballad, “Another Life, Another Time”, “A Perfect World”and the title track, “Cacophony of Souls”. In fact, I really enjoyed the album as a whole and now have reason to backtrack each band member a see just exactly what I've been missing over the last few years. That said, though they were few, I did have a few blemishes that at least for me, left their mark as well. I didn't really dig the deeper register of the vocals that appeared in the title track, and there was just to much cheesiness within the theme of “Metal Voice” for me, though I did like the song otherwise.Over the past couple of years it seems that good, classic 80's style Metal is in resurgence, and getting better every month. DAVID REESE's “Cacophony of Souls” is a perfect example, as are bands like HAUNT and ANCIENT EMPIRE and undoubtedly many more. There's something about a release like this that brings back great memories of 80's Metal glory days. If you're like me and look bad on those days fondly, I think you'll find this one to your liking.

Line Up:

David Reece : Vocals (ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose)
Andy Susemihl : Guitar (ex-UDO)
Andrea Gianangeli – Drums
Malte Frederik Burkert - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Chasing The Shadows
02. Blood On Our Hands
03. Judgement Day
04. Collective Anaesthesia
05. Cacophony Of Souls
06. Another Life Another Time
07. Metal Voice
08. Over And Over
09. Back In The Days
10. A Perfect World
11. Bleed
12. No Disguise

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: David Reece (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Feb 2024, 06:49

David Reece - Blacklist Utopia (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

David L. Reece is an American vocalist best known for his time with Accept and contribution to their 1989 album Eat the Heat.Reece grew up in Oklahoma, making his recording debut with Dare Force in 1989, although he had been singing for them as early as 1982. He also recorded vocals for a demo for Sacred Child. He was replaced by Astrid Young before their album recording, but the demos were included on a re-release of their debut.With Accept:See the article about Eat the Heat. After many auditions, Reece was chosen to be the new Accept singer. He and the rest of the band produced what has been regarded as a much different sounding album compared to the previous Accept albums. The '89-'90 tour with W.A.S.P and Metal Church was eventually cancelled, and he was let go as singer as Accept went on a hiatus.After Accept:After being sacked from Accept, he formed Bangalore Choir and released an album with them. The band included members of Hericane Alice - a band for which Reece had declined to record demo vocals earlier due to his involvement with Lillian X - a partnership which never resulted in any recorded material. The following years he released two albums with Sircle of Silence with Larry Farkas from Vengeance Rising, Jay Schellen from Hurricane and Greg Chaisson, formerly of Badlands.He then released an album with American band Stream.In 2007, Reece joined Swedish band Gypsy Rose, releasing an album with them the following year.Reece released his first solo album on August 28, 2009. His band consists of Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O.), Stefan Schwarzmann (formerly with U.D.O., currently also with Accept) and Jochen Fünders (ex-Holy Moses).With 11 NEW STUDIO tracks, the CD features a big name cast including bassist Ronnie Parkes (7 Witches), guitarist Jack Frost (7 Witches, Savatage, Metalium), keyboardist Paul Morris (Rainbow, Doro, Jurgen Blackmore), and special guests Christian Tolle and Andy Susemihl. The mix was handled by Joey Vera (Armoured Saint) and Martin Kronlund, with Martin also performing full mastering duties.

Album:

Former Accept frontman David Reece is not stuck in the past on his great new album.Unlike another former Accept vocalist, Udo Dirkschneider, American singer David Reece is creating new music which no one will mistake for Accept. David replaced Udo Dirkschneider as frontman for the German heavy metal band Accept in the late 1980s. He sang on the terrific “Eat the Heat” album and performed on the following tour to support the album. He knew he couldn’t become the new Udo and thus he brought his own game to Accept. Since leaving Accept, David has had a good solo career as well as fronting bands such as Bonfire, Bangalore Choir and Sainted Sinners. He has continued putting his bluesy American hard rock voice to good use. I have always dug his voice and on this new album he’s showing us that he’s still got it. “Blacklist Utopia” offers its listeners 13 tracks of melodic hard rock with David’s voice at the heart of it all. It’s a high-quality and quite diverse album. Immediate favourites for me include the opening track “Utopia”, “Red Bloodied Hell Raiser”, “I Can’t Breathe” (perhaps the album’s highlight), “Most of the Time”, the ballad-like singer-songwriteresque “American Dream”, “Devil at My Doorstep”, “Save Me” and “Highway Child”. It is melodic and good hard rock built around David’s voice and its capabilities. It has great guitars but sounds quite different from the German metal of Accept. David is backed up by a band of seasoned musicians: Andy Susemihl (ex-U.D.O., Sinner, Bangalore Choir) on guitar, Malte Frederik Burkert (Victory, ex-Sainted Sinners) on bass and Francesco Jovino (ex-U.D.O., Sinner, Primal Fear, Jorn, Sunstorm, Voodoo Circle) on drums. It’s a solid band that backs up David very well. As you notice, two of the band members have played with Udo Dirkschneider in U.D.O. and one has been playing with former Accept guitarist Herman Frank in Victory. To take the Accept references up another level, it was recently revealed that David Reece and Francesco Jovino have founded a new band called Iron Allies together with Herman Frank.David Reece’s new album “Blacklist Utopia” will be released on 29th October via El Puerto Records.

Line Up:

David Reece : Vocals (ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose)
Andy Susemihl : Guitar (ex-UDO)
Malte Frederik Burkert : bass
Francesco Jovino : drums

Tracklist:

01. Utopia
02. Red Blooded Hell Raiser
03. Down To The Core
04. Civil War
05. I Can't Breathe
06. Most Of The Time
07. American Dream
08. Before We Fade Away
09. Hindsight Is 2020
10. Devil At My Doorstep
11. Save Me
12. Highway Child
13. Book Of Lies

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: David Reece (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Feb 2024, 07:10

David Reece - Baptized By Fire (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal , Melodic Hard Rock
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Album:

Former Accept, Bangalore Choir, Gypsy Rose, Tango Down, Sainted Sinners and Bonfire frontman David Reece will be releasing his new solo album Baptized By Fire via El Puerto Records on March 1, 2024. Reece‘s line-up for the record is rounded up by bassist Riccardo Demarosi, guitarist Niccolò Savinelli and drummer Giovanni Savinelli.El Puerto Records‘ press release indicates: “David Reece releases the cover and tracklist for his new album “Baptized By Fire“, which will be released on March 1, 2024, followed by an extensive tour through North America and Europe. The exact dates will be released gradually. The artwork was created by Newton Artworxx.The singer says: “The title choice of Baptized by Fire was suggested by a friend in America as we talk about the ongoing efforts in working on new music and the trials that always go along while creating the music,creating a visual to also flow with the music.I have branded David Reece with the Chief and felt the Chief should evolve like each new album I release so working with Ritchie Newton, we agreed to give the Chief a new more aggressive look that also goes along with the sound and vibe of this record.I am very excited to share this album through El Puerto Records because it’s a natural progression in this journey.”Not much more needs to be said about David Reece. Since the late 80s, his charismatic voice has enhanced successful albums by ACCEPT, Bangalore Choir, Bonfire and the Sainted Sinners, among others. In addition to this, however, he also continued to focus on his solo career. As the cover and title “Baptized by Fire” already suggest, his latest album is significantly “heavier” than its two predecessors. Twelve new songs full of power, mature and varied. One reason for this is certainly his new band line-up. In his adopted home of Italy, he found three highly talented, creative collaborators with whom he was able to work on the songs around the clock. A paradise for a “thoroughbred” musician like Reece.

Line Up:

David Reece : Vocals - See also: ex-Accept, ex-Bangalore Choir, ex-Gypsy Rose
Riccardo Demarosi – Bass
Niccolò Savinelli – Guitars
Giovanni Savinelli – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Enemy is Me
02. We’ve Lost the Fight
03. Wrong Move
04. Payback’s a Bitch
05. No Rest for the Wicked
06. Twilight of the Gods
07. Seasons of a Man
08. Closer to God
09. Archbishop Of Anarchy
10. My Heart Burns
11. Acceptance of Denial
12. Tomorrow Don’t Matter Today

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Google [Bot] a 100 neregistrovaných