Kickin Valentina (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Kickin Valentina (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2024, 10:23

Kickin Valentina - Super Atomic (EP) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Hard Rock , Rock N Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Videos
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Rising Atlanta band KICKIN VALENTINA is creating quite a buzz and has already established a rabid fan base. The band was formed in early 2013 by guitarist Heber Pampillion and drummer Jimmy Berdine. After meeting vocalist Joe Edwards (whose distinctive style has been described as a “diamond in the dirt”), they began writing and rehearsing, then recruited Chris Taylor to round out the lineup. In 2013, their debut performance was in July, followed by the release of their self-titled debut EP on Highway 9 Records in October. The band has been busy in 2014 playing live (with many festivals scheduled for the Summer & Fall), and in June they were nominated for – and won – the 2014 Georgia Music Award for “Rock Band of the Year.”With a little bit of sleaze, a little bit of blues, and a whole lot attitude, KICKIN VALENTINA have secured their place in the Southeast and are quickly gaining attention and traction across the US and overseas. The band has already performed with artists as diverse as Buckcherry, Queensryche, Pop Evil, Fozzy, Eve to Adam, Faster Pussycat, Nonpoint, and Cilver, while their first single “Get Ready” is already a fan favorite on radio stations around the world, and one of the top requested songs on Hard Rock Nights and Canada’s Rock X Radio. Both “Get Ready” and the standout track “Alone” will be featured in the upcoming action horror movie Altered from award winning film director Kely McClung (Summer 2014 release).

Album:

Kickin Valentina began recording the follow-up to their 2013 self-titled EP in January 2015 at Muse Productions Studio in Atlanta, Georgia, with renowned producer/engineer Andy Reilly (Bruce Dickinson, UFO, Asia, The Quireboys). “No words could describe how much potential Kickin Valentina display on this EP,”

Line Up:

Joe Edwards - Vocals
Heber Pampillon - Guitar
Chris Taylor - Bass
Jimmy Berdine - Drums

Tracklist:

01. ExplicitOn My Side
02. Wrong Way
03. When You’re Gone
04. Fist ‘n’ Twist
05. Super Atomic Poster Boy
06. Some Kind of Sex

+ Video "Wrong Way" (Official Video)
+ Video "Super Atomic" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Kickin Valentina (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2024, 10:24

Kickin Valentina - Super Atomic (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Rising Atlanta band KICKIN VALENTINA is creating quite a buzz and has already established a rabid fan base. The band was formed in early 2013 by guitarist Heber Pampillion and drummer Jimmy Berdine. After meeting vocalist Joe Edwards (whose distinctive style has been described as a “diamond in the dirt”), they began writing and rehearsing, then recruited Chris Taylor to round out the lineup. In 2013, their debut performance was in July, followed by the release of their self-titled debut EP on Highway 9 Records in October. The band has been busy in 2014 playing live (with many festivals scheduled for the Summer & Fall), and in June they were nominated for – and won – the 2014 Georgia Music Award for “Rock Band of the Year.”With a little bit of sleaze, a little bit of blues, and a whole lot attitude, KICKIN VALENTINA have secured their place in the Southeast and are quickly gaining attention and traction across the US and overseas. The band has already performed with artists as diverse as Buckcherry, Queensryche, Pop Evil, Fozzy, Eve to Adam, Faster Pussycat, Nonpoint, and Cilver, while their first single “Get Ready” is already a fan favorite on radio stations around the world, and one of the top requested songs on Hard Rock Nights and Canada’s Rock X Radio. Both “Get Ready” and the standout track “Alone” will be featured in the upcoming action horror movie Altered from award winning film director Kely McClung (Summer 2014 release).

Album:

Atlanta sleaze rockers Kickin’ Valentina are back with the follow up to their self-titled album, this time with Super Atomic. Before we get started on the music, can we just take a quick second to address this hilarious artwork on the album cover? My first question for these guys would be, “Uh, have you guys not seen the latest album by Black Star Riders. Let’s split this into two exhibits just so you can see what I’m talking about.Ok, now that we got that out of the way, let’s talk about the music shall we? The album opens up with the 30-something second long “Sermon” which I’ve heard the band use as their intro for their live set. This I actually have to say was pretty cool and I love how it goes right into the opening song “On My Side.” Right out the gates with this one I was super impressed as to how great it sounded. Lead singer Joe Edwards has a voice that is just off the fucking charts killer and this song is just a fucking killer song. Matter of fact, I even went back and listened to it a 2nd time because I enjoyed it that much. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same thing for the rest of the album.“Wrong Way” followed and honestly I couldn’t even make it through the whole song without reaching for the skip button. With its absolutely annoying chorus it pretty much had me not able to take much more. “When You’re Gone” was a surprise for me as I felt like this was a really great song but then all of the sudden here comes “Fist N’ Twist.” Good lord. These lyrics are absolutely horrendous. My eyes were rolling so much my poor wife thought I was having a stroke as I listened to this with headphones on the couch. “Super Atomic Poster Boy” and “Some Kind of Sex” were both musically great songs but oh my god, again, those lyrics. They sounded like they were written by an 18 year old back in 1986.Ok, here’s the deal. Kickin’ Valentina is a great fucking band and I truly mean that. They are great players, they are tight as a fucking high school freshman girl, and they have probably one of the best fucking lead singers I’ve heard in years. The only thing they are missing are quality songs. Musically Kickin’ Valentina has the ability to be one of the best fucking bands out there right now but with lyrics this juvenile and ridiculous it just won’t happen. I know they appeal to a certain kind of audience that loves shit like this; the kind of audience that reads books by Duff McKagen and considers Nikki Sixx a brilliant musician.In all honesty, I love this kind of music but I love it nostalgically. I love hearing Poison and Jet Boy and even Hanoi Rocks singing these kinds of songs but even those bands were able to do this kind of music lyrically more clever and another thing, they were in their 20’s at the time. Hearing these kinds of lyrics by a bunch of 40 something years olds with wives, kids, and families just, to me, is a bit silly. It would be one thing if they were 20 years old and living it up but they’re not and that just seems to lack some sincerity to me. At least when Poison sang about fucking chicks behind bushes they were actually doing it. Comprende?Kickin’ Valentina, in my opinion, is a really solid fucking band with a lot of promise. They are like that first Skid Row album (nowhere near as good though) and I just keep waiting for them to grow up and make their Slave to the Grind. I would love to hear this band end up being something way more substantial than they really are but then again, what do I know? Maybe this is exactly where they want to be as a band. They have fans that obviously love their schtick and if that’s enough for them, then kudos to them for sticking to their guns.

Line Up:

Joe Edwards - Vocals
Heber Pampillon - Guitar
Chris Taylor - Bass
Jimmy Berdine - Drums

Tracklist:

01. On My Side
02. Wrong Way
03. Get Ready
04. Fist n' Twist
05. Super Atomic Poster Boy
06. Alone
07. When You're Gone
08. Anita
09. Some Kind of Sex
10. Dirty Girl

+ Video "Wrong Way" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2024, 10:28

Kickin Valentina - Imaginary Creatures (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 177 mb

Bio:

Album:

Kickin Valentina plays loud unapologetic rock 'n' roll. The band is quickly gaining attention while growing a solid fan base across the US and abroad. In 2016, KV began recording their second full length album “Imaginary Creatures”, to be released on Mighty Music/Target Group in August. The band has once again chosen to work with renowned producer/engineer Andy Reilly (Bruce Dickinson, UFO, Asia, The Quireboys) at Muse Productions in Atlanta. In September 2017, KV will support the German band Nitrogods on the BBQ Roadkill Tour with 9 shows in Germany, and then set out on their own headline tour of Switzerland, Italy, Belgium, Denmark and Sweden. Classic Rock Magazine describes the band with words like greasy riffs, wailing solos and black-clad biker men who look like they only come out at night, presumably to roam Sunset Strip in search of good times and blow.KV was formed in 2013 by guitarist Heber Pampillon and drummer Jimmy Berdine. After meeting vocalist Joe Edwards (whose distinctive style has been described as a 'diamond in the dirt'), they began writing and rehearsing, then recruited bassist Chris Taylor to round out the line-up. The band was quickly picked up by Atlanta based indie label Highway 9 Records and released their debut self-titled EP in October 2013. In August 2015 KV signed with Danish hard rock/metal label Mighty Music/Target Group and released their first full length album “Super Atomic” to rave reviews around the world. "We are excited to continue our relationship with Mighty Music/Target Group for the release of our second full length album 'Imaginary Creatures'. In 2016 we completed successful tours of the US and Europe in support of our debut album "Super Atomic". We can't wait to play new places and meet our die-hard fans around the world in 2017", states bassist Chris Taylor.

Line Up:

Joe Edwards - Vocals
Heber Pampillon - Guitar
Chris Taylor - Bass
Jimmy Berdine - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Eyes
02. Turns Me On
03. Devils Hand
04. Eat And Run
05. Crazy
06. Street
07. Roll Ya One
08. Heartbreak
09. Burning Love
10. Imaginary Creatures

+ Video "Turns Me On" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2024, 10:29

Kickin Valentina - Chaos In Copenhagen (EP) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 45 mb

Bio:

Album:

I was introduced to Kickin’ Valentina via their 2013 self-titled EP and after two fine full length releases – ‘Super Atomic’ (2015) and ‘Imaginary Creatures’ (2017) we’re back with a new singer D.K Revelle and a new EP (They really need to update their EPK though as its still lists Brian Bezotte who stood in at a few live shows earlier in the year as vocalist).Sadly for fans after a two year wait all we get on ‘Chaos in Copenhagen’ is three new tracks and a live version of the classic ‘Get Ready’ with Bezotte on vocals which was recorded live at the Bang Your Head Festival. On the upside though this is great stuff and if it’s a sign of things to come there will be some very happy KV fans out there.Opening with ‘Sweat’ a song with plenty of crunch , a real 80’s hard rocking groove and a huge sing along chorus we’re off to a good start, ad Revelle’s whiskey-soaked vocals sounding great. I reckon things get even better though – ‘Easy Rider’ takes the foot off the pedal little and ups the heaviness as it crawls along like latter day biker rock with a groove that reminded me of bands like Circus of Power.The final new track ‘Shake Down’ is maybe even the best of the new tracks, it captures a groove that feels close to early Gunners but with a laid back cool and underlying melody that really sound great – this is what I’d be hoping for on the next full-length.Final track, the live version of ‘Get Ready’ is great and Revelle sounds great on it but I’m a little frustrated that the band couldn’t have given us a few more tracks from that set here, an EP is better than nothing and a nice little taster for fans but if you really love this band then like me you’ll just be shade disappointed there’s not just a little more here to sink your teeth into.Great stuff,but more soon please…

Line Up:

D.K. Revelle – Vocals
Heber Pampillon – Guitars
Chris Taylor – Bass
Jimmy Berdine – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Sweat
02. Shakedown
03. Easy Rider
04. Get Ready (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2024, 10:30

Kickin Valentina - The Revenge Of Rock (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Album:

Atlanta-based Hard Rock act Kickin Valentina got their start in 2013. They named themselves after a dominatrix that was paid to kick men in the balls. In 2015 Kickin Valentina released their first studio album Super Atomic. They followed-up that release in 2017 with Imaginary Creatures. Kickin Valentina went on to tour and play festivals with the likes of Queenrÿche, Buckcherry, and Skid Row. Recently the group welcomed one-time Jetboy vocalist D.K. Revelle into the fold. January 22, 2021 will see the release of Kickin Valentina’s third studio album The Revenge of Rock. It’s produced by Andy Reilly (UFO, Bruce Dickinson, Cradle of Filth). The Album: “Freak Show” is definitely a live show opener with it simple, yet energetic party vibe. “Somebody New” is the lead song from the album. It’s a little more polished than its predecessor. Basically, it’s made for radio play. Kickin Valentina lay down some great harmonies on the chorus. Smooth guitar riffs and licks command “Rat Race.” D.K. Revelle’s vocals are gritty and intense as he reminds us how much work sucks.Revelle tells us not to follow the pack, but be yourself on “Strange” Guitarist Heber Pampillon delivers another great solo during the break. Revelle looks back on lost love with the mid-tempo rocker “Looking For Me.” “Heart Tattoo” has just enough distortion and edginess to not be a lame ballad. “End of the Road” will have you jumping in a frenzy, pumping your first in the air, and singing along with its infectious chorus.The Verdict:The Revenge of Rock shows us that good ol’ dirty, gritty Blues Rock doesn’t have to be overly complicated. Kickin Valentina keep their music and lyrics simple, relatable, and noteworthy.

Line Up:

D.K. Revelle – Vocals
Heber Pampillon – Guitar
Chris Taylor – Bass
Jimmy Berdine – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Freak Show
02. Somebody New
03. Rat Race
04. Strange
05. Lookin For Me
06. War
07. Heart Tattoo
08. End Of The Road
09. The Revenge Of Rock

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Apr 2024, 15:35

Kickin Valentina - Star Spangled Fist Fight (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Size : 93 mb

Bio:

Album:

19 April 2024 the world will be a bit less shitty, as Kickin Valentina will release their fourth full length album titled "Star Spangled Fist Fight". Ten bullets of loud, unapologetic rock 'n' roll are fired aiming the hearts and jugulars of all hard rock fans with a sleaze rock fallout.And, with an almost cynical precision, the four guys in Kickin Valentina, knock each and every one of us with catchy choruses, indecently strong riffs and a sexy rhythm groove that's almost pornographic.Once again, the album was produced by Andy Reilly (UFO, Bruce Dickinson, Cradle of Filth) at Muse Productions in Atlanta, and mastered by Joel Wanasek. "It's been way too long since our last album, and we are really excited about 'Star Spangled Fist Fight'," bassist Chris Taylor states. "I know every band says this, but I think this is our best album so far. Everything just seemed to click while we were writing it."Kickin Valentina still plays the proverbial loud unapologetic rock 'n' roll in 2024, as the band enter the second decade of its existence. Except that "Star Spangled Fist Fight" is a bit louder and a bit more unapologetic.Formed in 2013, the Americans quickly gained attention in the U.S. and abroad. They were immediately picked up by Atlanta-based indie label Highway 9 Records and released their debut self-titled EP in October 2013. In August 2015 Kickin Valentina signed with Danish hard rock/metal label Mighty Music, and has released since then three successful full-length albums - "Super Atomic", "Imaginary Creatures", "Revenge Of Rock" - and an EP titled "Chaos In Copenhagen" to rave reviews around the world. Their album "Imaginary Creatures" debuted on 5 different Billboard charts (Heatseeker Albums #16, Heatseekers South Atlantic #5, Independent Albums #30, Hard Rock Album Sales #11, and Rock Album Sales #42), and the single "Crazy" reached #15 on the Danish iTunes rock charts. "Revenge Of Rock" debuted at #6 on the Danish vinyl chart, and "Chaos In Copenhagen" debuted at #27 on Denmark's top 100 album sales chart.

Line Up:

D.K. Revelle – Vocals
Heber Pampillon – Guitar
Chris Taylor – Bass
Jimmy Berdine – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Gettin Off
02. Dirty Rhythm
03. Fire Back
04. Man On A Mission
05. Turn Me Lose
06. Died Laughing
07. Takin' A Ride
08. Amsterdam
09. Ride Or Die
10. Star Spangled Fist Fight

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 53 neregistrovaných