Inside Out (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Inside Out (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Mar 2023, 11:36

Inside Out - Inside Out (1993)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Inside Out is a hard rock band from Johnstown Pennsylvania in the USA.Formed in 1990 by Brothers Tim and Ben Frick.This band has traveled all over the United States and played with bands such as Jackyl, Cinderella, Stryper, Red, Faster pussycat, BulletBoys, Loverboy, Kansas, Saving Abel, and Quiet Riot, Fight or flight and Frankie Hannin from Tesla to name a few. They have three releases to date , Self titled, Seasons, and Unbreakable and have sold 1000s of units worldwide.Only two albums: "Inside Out" (1993) and "Seasons" (1996).Inside Out with Give it Out. Absule killer debut album out of 1993. Should have been a million selling band if it was not for the doom year of 93 with the ffing grunge coming up.

Album:

Debut full-length album from 1993.The content is good and the appearance rate is not so low, so this is a good disc for melo-her fans and beginners to get and listen to. It was released almost like a self-produced album, but at the time of its release it seemed to have sold around 2,500 copies, including overseas (which means the pressing itself was around 3,000? The album was also reviewed favorably by B! magazine in Japan, so a good number of copies must have been imported.If you like the sound of TRIXTER, this is the album for you.Apparently they were active in 2010, touring in sadly small bars and pubs in their native USA, but I wonder where they are now.They are a very good band, so I hope they can ride the wave of the recent resurgence boom and give it another shot.Great hard rock songs...catchy as hell...a vox right outta the late 80's...excellent cd!! The band is from Pennsylvania....still together, albeit sounding a bit more modern for my tastes these days...but the songwriting still kicks some ass!!! The only downside *and it really isn't too great a downside* are the two ballads..they weren't the greatest ballads..but it doesn't detract from this release at all!!! ONE of the BEST Indies out there!! My faves are "I'll Be There" (AOR) & "Just One Touch" which is probably the highlight of the whole album(well at least 4 me)..then it has goodies such as "Can't Stop A One Way Ride","Give It Up" (cool),"I Can't Wait" (a good rockin' song),"Take Me Home" (ala Firehouse) & "Live For Today" ( a good acoustic track)..find out for yourselves!.If you like your hard rock flavoured as it was commercially in the late 80's and 1990, check this f*cker out. The first three tracks are perfect examples of how hard rock should be done, as is 'I can't wait' and the brilliant 'Just one touch'... but jeez, if you just want a good dose of commercial / melodic hard rock, find this.

Line Up:

Jason Riek - lead vocals
Dave Cost - lead guitars, backing vocals
Tim Frick - lead guitars, backing vocals
Ron Gooch Galucci - bass
Ben Frick - drums, percussion

Production:

Recorded At – Mulberry Street Recorders
Mixed At – Mulberry Street Recorders
Mastered By – Lou Contumelio
Mixed By, Engineer – Dave Granati
Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Inside Out

Tracklist:

01. Can't Stop a One Way Ride 3:02
02. I'll Be There 3:48
03. You're on Your Own Again 4:05
04. Give It Up 4:10
05. I Can't Wait 3:49
06. Tell Me 4:22
07. She's No Angel 4:20
08. Just One Touch 4:55
09. Better Days 4:46
10. Take Me Home 4:26
11. Stand Up (Change the World) 3:56
12. Live for Today 4:36

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných