Chez Kane (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Chez Kane (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2022, 07:06

Chez Kane - Chez Kane (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

A talented young vocalist who in addition fronts the band Kane’d (with her two sisters), Chez’ incredible talent was spotted by Frontiers after conversations with Danny Rexon of the Swedish rock act Crazy Lixx, who had begun working on demos with her. The label weren’t going to pass up the opportunity to get involved, and her resulting debut solo album, produced by Rexon, embraces the melodic rock style that they both admire, albeit adding a fresh twist to the genre.KANE’D are a hard hitting, alternative rock band with unbelievable high energy performances and unforgettable music which will set your pulses racing.Kane’d will amaze you with unique harmonies and musical riffs.KANE’D are band fronted by sexy rock chicks, Stephanie, Stacey and Chez.

Album:

Chez Kane is a talented, young vocalist who fronts, with her two sisters, the band Kane'd, she was brought to the attention of the label after conversations with Danny Rexon of Crazy Lixx about the possibility of him scouting and producing some exciting new talent. Subsequently, Danny started working on some demos with Chez and the label did not pass up the opportunity to get involved with this incredible talent. Chez's debut solo album embraces the melodic rock style that both she and Danny so admire, while adding a new twist to the current takes on the genre."I feel so excited to have been asked to collaborate with Danny for a solo album. The second I heard the music, I instantly knew it was for me and I'm thrilled at the opportunity to launch my solo career this way. I am so humbled to have Frontiers on board. This is going to be killer and I can't wait", says Chez.Producer Danny Rexon says: "Until now, I had only worked on the production of Crazy Lixx, but with this I can take a whole other role where I'm working on building up a brand-new solo artist, which is quite refreshing. Especially when we're talking about creating something with a talented and hardworking singer like Chez."The concept behind the album started with a vision that Danny had in mind. "I've long felt that the contemporary melodic rock scene is missing an important piece of what I think made the genre, at least to some extent, so great in the late 80s and early 90s, and that is the quintessential female rocker. There are tons of bands in the melodic rock genre, but I feel like we're missing that great female solo artist singing hard rock. A kind of Lee Aaron, Lita Ford or Robin Beck for the new decade. So, the mission was clear to me from day one: give the fans a female rocker that will remind them of the powerful rock anthems of the past. Having found Chez and discovering the potential in her voice, I have great faith in this endeavour and no doubt that this album will resonate well with fans both of my own band Crazy Lixx and of the retro melodic rock genre at large."Chez adds: "Even though I was born in the 90s, I have always had a major soft spot for that infectious 80s style, so from that aspect Danny's songwriting fits me really well. We have the same vision, drive and passion to make this album an absolute belter!" So, what can listeners expect? "If you're a fan of my stuff with Crazy Lixx, I bet you'll enjoy the Chez Kane album too", explains Danny. "I've written and arranged every song on the album, so it's bound to have my signature style to it. However, this album will be a lot more radio friendly (at least if you go by what was considered radio friendly in 1989), a lot more keyboard oriented and of course, the fact that it's a powerful female voice singing the songs will give the album a whole other dimension. And if you, like myself, are a fan of Lee Aaron, Vixen, Saraya, Chrissy Steele, Lita Ford and similar artists and feel like the genre's missing out this vital component, you're going to love the debut album from Chez Kane!"

Line-Up:

Chez Kane - vocals - See also: Kane'd

+ guests

Tracklist:

01. Better Than Love
02. All Of It
03. Rocket On The Radio
04. Get It On
05. Too Late For Love
06. Defender Of The Heart
07. Ball N' Chain
08. Midnight Rendezvous
09. Die In The Name Of Love
10. Dead End Street

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Chez Kane (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2022, 07:06

Chez Kane - Chez Kane (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

A talented young vocalist who in addition fronts the band Kane’d (with her two sisters), Chez’ incredible talent was spotted by Frontiers after conversations with Danny Rexon of the Swedish rock act Crazy Lixx, who had begun working on demos with her. The label weren’t going to pass up the opportunity to get involved, and her resulting debut solo album, produced by Rexon, embraces the melodic rock style that they both admire, albeit adding a fresh twist to the genre.KANE’D are a hard hitting, alternative rock band with unbelievable high energy performances and unforgettable music which will set your pulses racing.Kane’d will amaze you with unique harmonies and musical riffs.KANE’D are band fronted by sexy rock chicks, Stephanie, Stacey and Chez.

Album:

Chez Kane is a talented, young vocalist who fronts, with her two sisters, the band Kane'd, she was brought to the attention of the label after conversations with Danny Rexon of Crazy Lixx about the possibility of him scouting and producing some exciting new talent. Subsequently, Danny started working on some demos with Chez and the label did not pass up the opportunity to get involved with this incredible talent. Chez's debut solo album embraces the melodic rock style that both she and Danny so admire, while adding a new twist to the current takes on the genre."I feel so excited to have been asked to collaborate with Danny for a solo album. The second I heard the music, I instantly knew it was for me and I'm thrilled at the opportunity to launch my solo career this way. I am so humbled to have Frontiers on board. This is going to be killer and I can't wait", says Chez.Producer Danny Rexon says: "Until now, I had only worked on the production of Crazy Lixx, but with this I can take a whole other role where I'm working on building up a brand-new solo artist, which is quite refreshing. Especially when we're talking about creating something with a talented and hardworking singer like Chez."The concept behind the album started with a vision that Danny had in mind. "I've long felt that the contemporary melodic rock scene is missing an important piece of what I think made the genre, at least to some extent, so great in the late 80s and early 90s, and that is the quintessential female rocker. There are tons of bands in the melodic rock genre, but I feel like we're missing that great female solo artist singing hard rock. A kind of Lee Aaron, Lita Ford or Robin Beck for the new decade. So, the mission was clear to me from day one: give the fans a female rocker that will remind them of the powerful rock anthems of the past. Having found Chez and discovering the potential in her voice, I have great faith in this endeavour and no doubt that this album will resonate well with fans both of my own band Crazy Lixx and of the retro melodic rock genre at large."Chez adds: "Even though I was born in the 90s, I have always had a major soft spot for that infectious 80s style, so from that aspect Danny's songwriting fits me really well. We have the same vision, drive and passion to make this album an absolute belter!" So, what can listeners expect? "If you're a fan of my stuff with Crazy Lixx, I bet you'll enjoy the Chez Kane album too", explains Danny. "I've written and arranged every song on the album, so it's bound to have my signature style to it. However, this album will be a lot more radio friendly (at least if you go by what was considered radio friendly in 1989), a lot more keyboard oriented and of course, the fact that it's a powerful female voice singing the songs will give the album a whole other dimension. And if you, like myself, are a fan of Lee Aaron, Vixen, Saraya, Chrissy Steele, Lita Ford and similar artists and feel like the genre's missing out this vital component, you're going to love the debut album from Chez Kane!"

Line-Up:

+ guests

Tracklist:

01. Better Than Love
02. All Of It
03. Rocket On The Radio
04. Get It On
05. Too Late For Love
06. Defender Of The Heart
07. Ball N' Chain
08. Midnight Rendezvous
09. Die In The Name Of Love
10. Dead End Street
11. Betther Than Love (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Chez Kane (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Nov 2022, 07:07

Chez Kane - Powerzone (Japan Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Album:

Second album, "Powerzone", from red hot British rock singer Chez Kane. The album follows Chez's incredibly well-received self-titled debut album, which was released in March of 2021. Fans of Chez's debut can expect all the things they loved about that album to once again delight them on "Powerzone", but turned up to 11! A talented, young vocalist who fronts, with her two sisters, the band Kane'd, Chez was first brought to the attention of the label after conversations with Danny Rexon of Crazy Lixx about the possibility of him scouting and producing some exciting new talent. Subsequently, Danny started working on some demos with Chez and the label did not pass up the opportunity to get involved with this incredible talent. Chez's debut solo album embraced the melodic rock style that both she and Danny so admire, while adding a new twist to the current takes on the genre. "Powerzone" takes that formula and makes it bigger, better and bolder.Chez' star really rose, deservedly so, with the release of her self-titled debut album and with "Powerzone" she's really ready to launch into orbit. Armed with an incredible voice, a downright charming personality, a talented backing band and the guiding hand of producer Danny Rexon, "Powerzone" is primed to be THE melodic rock album of 2022.

Line-Up:

Danny Rexon (all inst.)

+ guests

Jesse Molloy (s)

Tracklist:

01. I Just Want You
02. (The Things We Do) When We're Young In Love
03. Rock You Up
04. Love Gone Wild
05. Children Of Tomorrow Gone
06. Powerzone
07. I'm Ready (For Your Love)
08. Nationwide
09. Streets Of Gold
10. Guilty Of Love¨
11. Love Gone Wild (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 21 neregistrovaných