Goodbye June (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Goodbye June (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2022, 06:11

Goodbye June - Community Inn (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Fusing hard rock licks with deep South blues and gospel swing, the three cousins (namely Landon Milbourn [vocals], Brandon Qualkenbush [rhythm guitar, backing vocals] and Tyler Baker [lead guitar]) are fuelled by their desire to craft timeless, catchy and anthemic rock songs. The band formed after the death of Tyler’s brother in June (hence the band name), vowing to honour his memory with their soulful and life-affirming sound.In the wake of their 2017 full-length debut Magic Valley, the boys earned the endorsement of Rolling Stone, contributed “Liberty Mother” to a high-profile Budweiser TV campaign as well as a WWE theme song, packing shows across the country and racking up 44 million-plus Spotify streams. After notching placements on ESPN, NFL, NHL, Need for Speed, and Madden (EA), the three-piece is forging ahead with their first full-length album on Earache Records entitled 'Community Inn' (October 25, 2019).Big thank you to JH Audio, Gibson and Fender for all your support.

Album:

Born out of the loss of a family member, our band of cousins Goodbye June rise from the Bourbon- soaked music city of Nashville , Tennessee, home of country. Using their familial bond to strengthen and gel their creativity, it comes as no surprise that they are making their mark on a weathered and worn out generation. We all struggle, we find a comfort in music, it speaks our language, it speaks from the heart.We begin with a little bar room boogie my friends, it’s time to shake the dust off your cowboy boots and get on down to ‘Rolling Off My Tongue’ as we journey into Kings Of Leon, Blackberry Smoke territory. a bit of hippy chic, free love an’ all that, these guys have got it bad folks.‘Oh, honey you barely scratch the surface’ from the ginormous ‘Universal Mega Love’ with its deliciously stirring riff at 2.33, catches you unawares, and leaves you squealing for more.The bluesy ‘Secrets In The Sunset’ is untamed, running wild and free, and at 3.01 we are treated to another stunner of a riff. They say the family that plays together, stays together, and this record is testament to their values, their moral compass and sustainability. The title ‘Community Inn’ is evocative of that homely vibe, soothing, relaxing and where everyone is welcome.Singer Landon Milbourn has that down- home country voice, reminiscent of Tom Kiefer ( swoon…) and complimenting the rooster strut guitars perfectly. The gospel feel chorus to ‘Be Yourself’ will have you soaring heavenwards, oh Lord have mercy on our souls, as we syphon off some more gasoline replenish our emptiness.‘Joan And Dylan’ probably my stand-out track, glides along swimmingly, shaking hands with everyone that it meets. Over here my friends for some ‘sipping libations’ as we travel ‘Anywhere The Wind Blows’ and with the click, click, clickety-click, toe-tapping, hand clapping ‘ like a knife in the dark, she’s a switchblade heart’ we take another swig of the bottle, and slow things down for ‘ I Don’t Mind’ and the closer ‘Free Child’. Musically and lyrically like your favourite comfy jumper, fitting neatly, reciprocity is natural, uncompromising and not inhibited, you just know it is right.Bartender, clear the area, watch me slide across the bar like a penguin, everyone gimme a hell yeah!

Line Up:

Landon Milbourn - vocals
Brandon Qualkenbush - guitar
Tyler Baker - guitar

Tracklist:

01. Rolling Off My Tongue
02. Universal Mega Love
03. Secrets in the Sunset
04. Be Yourself
05. Lonely Beautiful People
06. Natural
07. Joan & Dylan
08. Anywhere the Wind Blows
09. Switchblade Heart
10. Live in the Now
11. I Don't Mind
12. Free Child

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Goodbye June (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2022, 06:12

Goodbye June - See Where The Night Goes (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Fusing hard rock licks with deep South blues and gospel swing, the three cousins (namely Landon Milbourn [vocals], Brandon Qualkenbush [rhythm guitar, backing vocals] and Tyler Baker [lead guitar]) are fuelled by their desire to craft timeless, catchy and anthemic rock songs. The band formed after the death of Tyler’s brother in June (hence the band name), vowing to honour his memory with their soulful and life-affirming sound.In the wake of their 2017 full-length debut Magic Valley, the boys earned the endorsement of Rolling Stone, contributed “Liberty Mother” to a high-profile Budweiser TV campaign as well as a WWE theme song, packing shows across the country and racking up 44 million-plus Spotify streams. After notching placements on ESPN, NFL, NHL, Need for Speed, and Madden (EA), the three-piece is forging ahead with their first full-length album on Earache Records entitled 'Community Inn' (October 25, 2019).Big thank you to JH Audio, Gibson and Fender for all your support.

Album:

Produced by Grammy Award winning producer Paul Moak, 'See Where The Night Goes' is the hotly-anticipated third studio album from Nashville rock n roll prodigies Goodbye June. 11 tracks of the very finest modern day rock music, with a twist of southern twang and washed down with a shot of blues.Goodbye June are three cousins who formed after the death of guitarist Tyler Baker's brother in June (hence the name), vowing to honour his memory with their soulful and life affirming sound. Fusing hard rock licks with deep Southern blues and gospel swing, in part influenced by the band's strict Pentecostal Church upbringing (a way of life they scorned for a career in rock n roll), their sound competes sonically with the new wave of hard rock acts like Greta Van Fleet, while adding layers of colour that references a wide spectrum from Led Zeppelin to Kings Of Leon.A riot-worthy album of runaway rock n roll rooted in southern blues, 'See Where The Night Goes' brings swinging grooves, incendiary twin-attack guitars, relentless rhythm and vocals that give Steven Tyler a run for his money. Goodbye June collide with the most legendary of rock influences whilst making their own unique gleaming print on the canvas of modern rock. This is an album not to be missed by music fans who trust in rock 'n' roll to liberate them from the mundane.

Line Up:

Landon Milbourn - vocals
Brandon Qualkenbush - guitar
Tyler Baker - guitar

Tracklist:

01. Step Aside
02. See Where The Night Goes
03. Breathe And Attack
04. Take A Ride
05. What I Need
06. Stand And Deliver
07. Baby, I'm Back
08. Everlasting Love
09. Nothing
10. Three Chords
11. Black

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných