Magic Dance (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Magic Dance (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:14

Magic Dance - Haunting Me (EP) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Videos
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Super melodic AOR project of Jon Siejka, who resides in New York City.Magic Dance is the name of his project that he uses to supply all us 80's synthpop nuts with his blissfull synthpop music. BUT he has now decided to step into the AOR world and has given us this new EP and I LOVE IT!!!An albums worth of this would suit me fine.

Album:

AOR band Magic Dance release a new EP called “Haunting Me” and is the sequel to last year’s album “Kiss Scene”.Sounds like a long lost gem...AMAZING !!!

Line Up:

Jon Siejka - Singer/Songwriter/Producer
Guitar solo in "I Wanna Know" by Tim Mackey

All songs: Jon Siejka
Audio Engineer: Jarek Musil

Tracklist:

01. Last Light
02. Still Haunting Me
03. I Wanna Know
04. Another Life, Another Time

+ Video "Still Haunting Me" (Official Music Video)
+ Video "Still Haunting Me" (Official Audio)
+ Video "I Wanna Know" (Official Audio)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Magic Dance (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:15

Magic Dance - Vanishings (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Super melodic AOR project of Jon Siejka, who resides in New York City.Magic Dance is the name of his project that he uses to supply all us 80's synthpop nuts with his blissfull synthpop music. BUT he has now decided to step into the AOR world and has given us this new EP and I LOVE IT!!!An albums worth of this would suit me fine.

Album:

This blog favorite when speaking about AOR / Synthwave, that is MAGIC DANCE, the awesome project of talented musician Jon Siejka, has released another delicious piece of an album titled "Vanishings".It was released at Christmas eve, but now it's being available on CD.Well, if the previous Magic Dance albums were a true delight of pure synth and classic '80s melodies, wait to listen to this "Vanishings".Not only Siejka has perfected the songwriting, but now has injected a definitive AOR sound to the proceedings. There is a staggering mastery of classic '80s songcraft on display here, plus Siejka has incredibly grown as vocalist.This new album delivers a gem after gem, and musically there's not only synths galore like before: all a tracks feature a real bass player, and most of them include some terrific guitar work / solos.Just check the video-track for 'I Wanna Know' - and listen to it entirely;I think Jon Siejka / Magic Dance definitely has found his niche with this new direction he is taking his music with "Vanishings"; the retro synthwave of his origins but now mixed with '80s radio-friendly AOR.Great, clear vocals, catchy melodies and tons of hooks plus pumping bass lines and some killer guitar work. I love this. You'll love this.I see (or better, hear) "Vanishings" like a mix of everything you ever loved about Richard Marx or Bryan Adams and that classic epic '80s movie soundtracks, every time your heart ever felt heroic or in love is what Magic Dance is all about.Yeah, welcome Magic Dance into the fold of the Melodic Rock / AOR genre. "Vanishings" it's all pure and true to the era and absolutely 'magical'.

Line Up:

All Songs, Vocals, Synths & Programming by Jon Siejka
Mixed and Mastered by Jarek Musil
Guitar solos on 1, 2, 6, 7 by Tim Mackey
Bass guitar by Kevin Krug

Tracklist:

01. Another lost boy
02. When we were young
03. The mirror
04. I need a name
05. Love was not enough
06. I wanna know
07. Fighting the fire
08. Better than no hand
09. Still haunting me
10. So far away from home
11. Lost (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:15

Magic Dance - New Eyes (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Magic Dance is set to release its Frontiers Music Srl debut, "New Eyes". Magic Dance was born in 2012 on Long Island, NY as a solo project for singer/songwriter Jon Siejka. Late 2017, Jon and Magic Dance were signed by Frontiers after impressing label president Serafino Perugino with their last independent release, "Vanishings". For this new album, Jon collaborated with Jack Simchak and Tim Mackey on guitars, Mike Peniston and Kevin Krug on bass and Kevin McAdams on drums. While the sound is now heavier and more guitar oriented, the sound leans way more towards classic AOR, with strong hints of the sounds of the mid 80s (think Loverboy, Heart, Survivor, etc).Siejka talks about how "New Eyes" came to life and the meaning behind it: "This album was written and (mostly) recorded in my bedroom during the spring and summer of 2017. I tracked drums at Virtue and Vice Studios in Brooklyn, NY with engineer Anthony Gallo (The Cult, Tycho, The Killers) and Kevin McAdams on drums. The bass was tracked at Tone Tent Studios in Stanhope, NJ by Kevin Krug and Mike Peniston. It continues the AOR style of my last album 'Vanishings', but branches off into several new directions. I have called it 'New Eyes', because I think it is a fresh perspective on the 80s style that I've been writing in for the past six years. It takes unexpected twists and turns that listeners might not expect ... I hope they come along for the ride!"

Line Up:

Jonathan Siejka (lv)
Jack Simchak (g)
Tim Mackey (g)
Kevin Krug (b)
Mike Peniston (b)
Kevin McAdams (d)

Tracklist:

01. You're Holding Back
02. Never Go Back
03. These Four Walls
04. Please Wake Me
05. Cut Beneath The Skin
06. When Nothing's Real
07. Better Things
08. For A Time (The End Of My World)
09. Looking For Love
10. New Eyes

+ Video "Never Go Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:16

Magic Dance - New Eyes (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Magic Dance is set to release its Frontiers Music Srl debut, "New Eyes". Magic Dance was born in 2012 on Long Island, NY as a solo project for singer/songwriter Jon Siejka. Late 2017, Jon and Magic Dance were signed by Frontiers after impressing label president Serafino Perugino with their last independent release, "Vanishings". For this new album, Jon collaborated with Jack Simchak and Tim Mackey on guitars, Mike Peniston and Kevin Krug on bass and Kevin McAdams on drums. While the sound is now heavier and more guitar oriented, the sound leans way more towards classic AOR, with strong hints of the sounds of the mid 80s (think Loverboy, Heart, Survivor, etc).Siejka talks about how "New Eyes" came to life and the meaning behind it: "This album was written and (mostly) recorded in my bedroom during the spring and summer of 2017. I tracked drums at Virtue and Vice Studios in Brooklyn, NY with engineer Anthony Gallo (The Cult, Tycho, The Killers) and Kevin McAdams on drums. The bass was tracked at Tone Tent Studios in Stanhope, NJ by Kevin Krug and Mike Peniston. It continues the AOR style of my last album 'Vanishings', but branches off into several new directions. I have called it 'New Eyes', because I think it is a fresh perspective on the 80s style that I've been writing in for the past six years. It takes unexpected twists and turns that listeners might not expect ... I hope they come along for the ride!"

Line Up:

Jonathan Siejka (lv)
Jack Simchak (g)
Tim Mackey (g)
Kevin Krug (b)
Mike Peniston (b)
Kevin McAdams (d)

Tracklist:

01. You're Holding Back
02. Never Go Back
03. These Four Walls
04. Please Wake Me
05. Cut Beneath The Skin
06. When Nothing's Real
07. Better Things
08. For A Time (The End Of My World)
09. Looking For Love
10. New Eyes
11. These Four Walls (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Never Go Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:17

Magic Dance - From Death To Life! (EP) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Album:

Long Island’s Magic Dance will return with a new album, “Remnants” this December, but first the band has released a new EP, “From Death To Life!” today. To accompany the EP, a video for the track ‘Zombie Breath Surprise’ has been released.Magic Dance mastermind Jon Siejka says, “I’m super excited to share with you guys my single ‘Zombie Breath Surprise’! It’s an AOR celebration in the Halloween spirit. I had a ton of fun writing and recording the song and shooting this video and hope you enjoy it!” Magic Dance is the solo project of singer/songwriter Jon Siejka, formed in Long Island, NY in 2012 as an outlet for his synthwave songs. A self-taught musician and producer, the project is heavily influenced by the iconic synth-pop and movie soundtrack music of the ‘80s, as is par for the course with synthwave. Recently, the sound has evolved into a heavier and more guitar-oriented style, leaning more towards classic AOR, with strong hints of the sounds of the mid ‘80s.Magic Dance’s debut for the Frontiers label, “New Eyes”, was the third proper album from Siejka, which offered ten superb songs infused with sparkling keys, energetic riffs, and catchy and very memorable hooks. If not for the modern production, one might have thought they were listening to something straight out of the ‘80s!.

Line Up:

Jon Siejka: Vocals, Guitars, Synths
Kevin Krug, Gabor Domjan, Luke Anderson, Emanuele Moretti: Bass
Kevin Mcadams: Drums, Percussion
Gdaliy: Sax
Tim Mackey: Guitar Solo On “Zombie Breath Surprise” and “No Light (The Hand Of Death)”
Ziv Shalev: Guitar Solo On “Oh No”

Tracklist:

01. Still Alive
02. Oh No
03. Zombie Breath Surprise
04. No Light (The Hand of Death)
05. Long and Lost Lonely Nights
06. Trash...My Trash

+ Video "Zombie Breath Surprise" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:18

Magic Dance - Remnants (2020)

Obrázok¨

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Long Island, NY’s Magic Dance will return with new album “Remnants” on December 4, 2020. This album offers up more of the band’s signature 80s influenced sound that it is now known for, but at the same time bringing a distinct contemporary edge. Performed with absolute genuine emotion and conviction, it’s hard not to be swept up and carried away in these mesmerizing songs. The power of the melodies and the entrancing sound really stick with the listener throughout the entire album.Magic Dance is the solo project of singer/songwriter Jon Siejka, formed in Long Island, NY in 2012 as an outlet for his synthwave songs. As self-taught musician and producer, the project is heavily influenced by the iconic synth-pop and movie soundtrack music of the 80s, as is par for the course with synthwave. Recently, the sound has evolved into a heavier and more guitar-oriented style, leaning more towards classic AOR, with strong hints of the sounds of the mid-80s."This song is about wasted youth; one borne of restlessness rather than recklessness. It's about a time in my life when I wanted more, but was holding myself back. In the end, you realize that you can't change the past, but you can learn from your regrets and use them as fuel for a better future", says Magic Dance mastermind Jon Siejka of the new single "Restless Nights". "Remnants is an album that moves from dark to light. It's about accepting your own mortality and the inevitability of death. But, this realization can give you the drive to live life true to yourself, if you only let it. Sonically, it's a mix of all I've done to date with Magic Dance plus more. I hope it will melt your faces and hearts", he continues of the album.Magic Dance’s debut for the Frontiers label, “New Eyes”, was the third proper album from Siejka, which offered ten superb songs infused with sparkling keys, energetic riffs and catchy, very memorable hooks. If not for the modern production, one might have thought they were listening to something straight out of the 80s!

Line Up:

Jon Siejka: Vocals, Guitars, Synths
Kevin Krug, Gabor Domjan, Luke Anderson, Emanuele Moretti: Bass
Kevin Mcadams: Drums, Percussion
Gdaliy: Sax
Gabor Domjan: bass
Luke Anderson: bass
Emanuele Moretti: bass

+

Tim Mackey - guitar
Ziv Shalev - guitar
Stelios Andre - guitar

Tracklist:

01. Oh No
02. Long And Lost Lonely Nights
03. Zombie Breath Surprise
04. Cut Me Deep
05. When Your World Comes Down
06. Change Your Life
07. I’m Still Holding On
08. Changes
09. Restless Nights
10. Til Your Last Breath
11. I Can’t Be The Only One

+ Video "Zombie Breath Surprise" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Sep 2023, 07:18

Magic Dance - Vanishings (2016) (Special Edition 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Special Edition 2023)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 186 mb

Bio:

Album:

MAGIC DANCE from New York are the absolute kings of AOR / synthwave ’80s retro sounds. Their album “Vanishing” (2016) is currently being re-issued on CD with lots of bonus material. There are eight bonus tracks included.This is just an amazing record where mastermind Jon Siejka digs out these melodies and magical sounds from his Eighties jukebox. Almost impossible to name tracks to specifically check out – all are good – but you easily get goosebumps from songs like “Another Lost Boy”, “Another Life, Another Time”, “Still Haunting Me”, etc.On ”Vanishings [Special Deluxe Edition +8]” Siejka not only has perfected the songwriting, but injected a definitive AOR sound to the proceedings, with melodic guitar solos, real bass guitar and drums. There is a staggering mastery of classic ’80s songcraft on display here, plus Siejka has incredibly grown as vocalist.”Vanishings [Special Deluxe Edition +8]” delivers a gem after gem, and musically there’s not only synths galore like before: all tracks feature great instrumentation and arrangements. Jon Siejka / Magic Dance definitely found his niche with this new sound direction / song-format; the retro synthwave of his origins but now mixed with ’80s radio-friendly AOR.Big, clear vocals, catchy melodies and tons of hooks plus pumping bass lines and some killer guitar work. We love this. You’ll love this.I see (or better, hear) “Vanishings” like a mix of everything you ever loved about Richard Marx or Bryan Adams and that classic epic ’80s movie soundtracks, every time your heart ever felt heroic or in love is what Magic Dance is all about.“Vanishings” is all pure and true to the era and absolutely ‘magical’.

Line Up:

All Songs, Vocals, Synths & Programming by Jon Siejka
Mixed and Mastered by Jarek Musil
Guitar solos on 1, 2, 6, 7 by Tim Mackey
Bass guitar by Kevin Krug

Tracklist:

01. Another lost boy
02. When we were young
03. The mirror
04. I need a name
05. Love was not enough
06. I wanna know
07. Fighting the fire
08. Better than no hand
09. Still haunting me
10. So far away from home
11. Lost (Bonus Track)
12. Last Light (Remastered) (Bonus Track)
13. Another Life, Another Time (Remastered) (Bonus Track)
14. When We Were Young (Sturgeon ’87 Mix) (Bonus Track)
15. I Need A Name (Sturgeon ’87 Mix) (Bonus Track)
16. I Wanna Know (Kevin Krug Mix) (Bonus Track)
17. Still Haunting Me (Sean Townsend Piano Version) (Bonus Track)
18. So Far Away From Home (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných