Dennis Churchill Dries (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dennis Churchill Dries (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 14:05

Dennis Churchill Dries - I (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Dennis is an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist best known as the singer/bassist in the bands White Sister and Tattoo Rodeo. Heavily influenced by the music of the late seventies and eighties, his musical style and vocal approach mixes heavy grooves with radio friendly melodies drawing from his favorites such as The Beatles, Bad Company, Journey, Steve Perry, John Waite, Styxx, and Toto. After several years of “retirement”, Dennis has returned to the music scene, writing every song on his new album “I”, collaborating on production with the great Paul Sabu.

Album:

This is the first solo album by Dennis, formerly the singer/bassist for White Sister and Tattoo Rodeo. Dennis teamed up with AOR king Paul Sabu to create a blend of melodic rock bliss, mixed with a few acoustic driven pieces that sound like they’re coming from your living room. This is the first new music from Dennis in 20 years, and he has come roaring back from “retirement” with a crisp, clean blast of melodic rock, soulful, at times country driven, and thoughtful rock.German label AOR Heaven will release the solo album by WHITE SISTER singer DENNIS CHURCHILL DRIES on May 29.During the 1980s and ’90s, in those halcyon pre-Autotune days when the song was king and talent mattered, Dennis Churchill Dries was the singer and bass player of the bands White Sister and Tattoo Rodeo. Both of these groups earned prestigious major label record deals, but in the long run would learn how tough the music business can be.Issued to rave reviews in 1984, White Sister’s self-titled debut was produced by Gregg Giuffria of Angel fame. While having tasted life on an independent label with its follow-up ‘Fashion By Passion’, Churchill Dries was also a part of the outfit Tattoo Rodeo. Picked up by Atlantic for ‘Rode Hard, Put Away Wet’ in ’91, they hit the road and opened for Bad Company and Damn Yankees. The band followed up with ‘Skin’ some four years later, and called it quits in 1998. There was a reunion show in 2006, and talks of new material, but all was scrapped after the death of drummer Rich Wright.In October 2008, to the astonishment of just about everybody, original White Sister mebmers DCD, Rick Chadock, and Garri Brandon reunited to appear at the legendary indoor rock festival the Firefest. To say that they blew the doors off would be an understatement. They went over so well that the Firefest team invited the boys back again the following year, and they did not dissapoint! There was hushed yet optimistic talk of new music.And then in October 2012, the unthinkable happened. Chadock lost his battle with cancer. Dennis was crushed by the loss of his music partner and closest friend of 35 years. New music from White Sister was not to be, and DCD retreated into solitude.Dennis began writing on his own as a form of therapy, and in 2014 was reunited with Paul Sabu, who produced, engineered, and mixed “I”, and supplied the guitar work. DCD drew priceless encouragement from the multi-talented Sabu, whose bands have included Only Child, Silent Rage and Sabu.“I” is heavily influenced by the music of the late-1970s and ’80s, mixing chunky grooves with radio-friendly melodies and drawing influence from DCD’s favourite acts, including The Beatles, Bad Company, Journey, Steve Perry, John Waite, Styx and Toto. The voice remains in great nick, too. “I took several years off, and only performed 3 shows from 2006 through the recording process in 2014 - I still have a lot left in the tank!”.

Line Up:

Dennis Chruchill Dries - Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Drums (White Sister, Tattoo Rodeo)
Paul Sabu - Guitar, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Drums
Ron Camacho - Bass
Eric Ragno - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Heard It On the Radio
02. I
03. Home
04. Unbroken
05. Song for the Living
06. Pictures
07. Can You Feel It
08. Pieces
09. She Loves You
10. So Good to See You
11. Home (Acoustic Version)

+ Video - White Sister - April (You're No Fool) (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných