Kris Barras Band (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Kris Barras Band (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 10:18

Kris Barras Band - Death Valley Paradise (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Modern Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 92 mb

Bio:

Kris Barras Band’s Death Valley Paradise crashed into the Official UK Album Charts at #27 in March 2022 - their highest charting album yet. Hailing a new beginning, they are heavier and darker than ever.“Dead Horses,” “My Parade,” “Who Needs Enemies” and “Chaos” were all A-listed at Planet Rock Radio and spent multiple weeks as the most played songs on the station. Guitarist Magazine hailed Barras as “reminiscent of shredders like Zakk Wylde”, and Classic Rock applauded the “pummelling riffs and from-the-gut vocals show his hard-rock colours at their brightest.”The moment they announced the first single, “Dead Horses”, they changed gear and have not looked back. From a UK tour with Back Stone Cherry in 2021 – culminating with a show at the Royal Albert Hall, before they then supported The Darkness for two special nights at London’s Shepherd Bush Empire. They spent March 2022 taking on, venue-wise, their biggest UK headline tour, selling out shows along the way. They then took on the massive stage of London’s Wembley Arena in support of Thunder and sailed through a triumphant Download festival debut on the second stage this summer.The ex-MMA/Cage fighter Barras has played the London Palladium, mainstages at festivals such as Planet Rockstock, Ramblin’ Man Fair and countless sold-out UK headline tours whilst picking up awards, multiple BBC Radio 2 sessions, critical acclaim and a fervent fanbase along the way. The rise? Well, from the release of 2018’s ‘The Divine And Dirty’, there have been the A-list radio singles, sold out shows across every headline tour they have taken on, and played to an audience of 3 million on BBC Radio 2 on two occasions, which is extraordinary for a new artist. Barras has toured Europe as the frontman with the legendary Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top) in Supersonic Blues Machine. Making history along the way, the Kris Barras Band are the only band to play 3 years in a row at Ramblin’ Man Fair, including 2019’s explosive main stage appearance. They are also the only artist ever to have an unprecedented one in-one out performance at 2018’s Planet Rock Radio’s Rockstock Festival, where they returned in December 2019 to play the main stage.The Devon-born Barras and his band have barely had the time to catch their breath, having a non-stop year that has seen them zig-zag the UK and Europe supporting the likes of Bon Jovi, Kentucky arena-rockers Black Stone Cherry, Beth Hart, The Magpie Salute (Rich Robinson of The Black Crowes), Joanne Shaw Taylor, John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers, Walter Trout and Jonny Lang. They capped this off with a flood of critical praise and an ever-growing fervent fan base which contributes to them winning Planet Rock Radio’s prestigious 2019 ‘Best New Band’ Award. The rise has continued to propel the band further as 2019’s follow-up album ‘Light It Up’ crashed in the UK album charts at #49 announcing the band to a wider stage and with it, followed the flood of critical praise, sold out shows and highlights them as one of the most exciting artists in the UK at the moment. Kris also moonlight’s as a radio DJ, having hosted a regular slot on Planet Rock and currently presenting a show on Feedback Radio.Kris began playing guitar at the age of 5, under the guidance of his musician father, Paul Barras. He performed his first-ever gig with his Dad’s band at the age of 9. His child hood dream was to tour the world as a musician and whilst he is living out his dream now, his life took many twists and turns before getting to this stage. For most of his adult life, Kris used had an unusual side-job alongside his music career. Although now retired, he had a successful 10 year professional Mixed Martial Arts and Muay Thai career, which saw him compete and train in Las Vegas, Thailand and Singapore. With a total fight record of 14 wins 2 losses and 1 draw.

Album:

Present Barras Kris Band For 'Death Valley Paradise', Barras decided to break free of all shackles and caught up with Jonny Andrews (Three Days Grace, Fozzy), Bob Marlette (Alice Cooper, Airbourne, Rob Zombie), Blair Daly (Halestorm, Black Stone Cherry) and Zac Maloy (Shinedown, Tyler Bryant) heavyweight songwriter support.Dan Weller (Enter Shikari, Bury Tomorrow) was brought in as producer at VADA Studios in Alcester. Originally 'Death Valley Paradise' was a single song before it was broken down and is now spread throughout the album. Death Valley is a place of extremes where living beings are said to be unable to survive. "To survive and thrive in these circumstances and find your paradise within. For me, it sums up the journey I've been through. As a musician, you were brought to a place where it was difficult to survive and you had to make different Doing things to keep it going. For 18 months the world stood still and we had no control over what was going to happen. I was struggling with this particularly hard. I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. I didn't want to do anything. That was really tough," says Barras. "This uncertainty of not knowing how to proceed. What should I start my life then? In the end I fully committed myself to it. 'Cause if I'm not doing what I love most, who am I?

Line-Up:

Kris Barras - Vocals, Guitars
Josiah J Manning - Guitars
Kelpie MacKenzie - Bass
Billy Hammett - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Dead Horses (03:42)
02. Long Gone (03:21)
03. My Parade (03:54)
04. These Voices (03:50)
05. Who Needs Enemies (03:34)
06. Devil You Know (03:30)
07. Wake Me When It's Over (04:17)
08. Hostage (03:03)
09. Cigarettes and Gasoline (03:05)
10. Bury Me (03:56)
11. Chaos (03:37)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných