All The Damn Vampires (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

All The Damn Vampires (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Aug 2022, 07:16

All The Damn Vampires - Synth City (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Synthpop , Melodic Rock , Synthwave ala ´80
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 93 mb

Bio:

Founded in 2019 by Davey Oberlin, All The Damn Vampires is a synth lovers dream.With strong emphasis on nostalgia, chill inducing guitar leads, and webs of neon bliss.This modern synthpop act creates a cinematic and mesmerizing aesthetic vibe.A nostalgia driven trip to the future. Synthwave dreams in neon webs.

Davey Oberlin is an American musician.He is best known as the onstage keyboardist for the nu metal band Korn. Oberlin is also known for his work in symphonic deathcore group Winds of Plague.At sixteen, Oberlin drew animation in-betweens at Cartoon Network for animated television series The Powerpuff Girls. Between 2003 and 2009, Oberlin worked as a game tester at Activision, testing popular video game titles including Call of Duty, Call of Duty: World at War, Guitar Hero World Tour, X-Men Legends, 007: Quantum of Solace, and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.Oberlin also provided the score and sound design for the mobile game hits GraveStompers and Avenged Sevenfold's Hail to the King: Deathbat, where Oberlin voiced a majority of the characters and produced several ambient themes.Between 2003 and 2005, Oberlin joined rocker Jennifer Finch's band The Shocker touring Europe and the United States as lead guitar and second vocals. Following his exit from the band, Oberlin formed the Orange County, California based band Perish. With Perish, Oberlin released a record produced by Paul Miner of Death By Stereo fame. Several years later, Oberlin, along with Perish, released an album exclusively in Japan. The album included the song "The Hammer," which featured guest vocals from Dave Peters of Throwdown fame.In 2009, Oberlin joined the extreme metal band Dawn of Ashes. Oberlin co-wrote the band's album Genocide Chapters for Metal Blade Records under the stage name Volkar Kael.The band toured as opening act for Dimmu Borgir across the United States and Canada.Following his time with Dawn of Ashes, Oberlin joined the band Stolen Babies featuring Gil Sharone of Marilyn Manson/The Dillinger Escape Plan fame.Oberlin played drums and lead guitar for the band while touring with bands including Katatonia, Sevendust, and The Devin Townsend Project.In 2015, Oberlin joined symphonic deathcore band Winds of Plague.Oberlin played lead guitar and performed on several tours with the band before being asked to join the band Korn.While Oberlin was working as a guitar technician for heavy metal band Avenged Sevenfold, Oberlin met Jonathan Davis and his bandmates from Korn.When keyboardist Zac Baird left Korn after a ten-year stint with the band, guitarist Brian Welch recommended Oberlin to take over as keyboardist in the band.In 2017, Oberlin officially joined the live band as Baird's replacement.In 2019, Oberlin created his solo synthwave project "All the Damn Vampires."On March 30, 2020, the video for his single "Saturday" was officially released.In addition to his music career, Oberlin is an artist and enjoys painting. He created the pop art character line the "Boneheads" and has painted pieces for attorney Bobby Samini, Bobby Schubenski, and Grammy Award winning musician Zedd.

Album:

FORMER KORN KEYBOARD PLAYER DAVEY OBERLIN + HIS ALL THE DAMN VAMPIRES PROJECT RELEASE FIRST FULL-LENGTH SYNTH CITYDavey Oberlin, former touring keyboard player for Korn and former touring guitarist Winds of Plague, released Synth City, the first full-length album with his synthwave project All The Damn Vampires.The album features vocal performances by James Hart of Eighteen Visions and Marshall Ghallager of Teenage Wrist, among others.Album released August 12, 2022.This album showcases how well Davey Oberlin works as a collaborator, featuring as it does several vocalists and guest musicians. All songs are strong, but my personal faves would be the numbers with Mint Simon - hopefully they do more work in the future. 'Saturday' really deserves to be heard by a wider audience."Saturday" the premier single of upcoming All The Damn Vampires full length release "Synth City" features singer Mint Simon. It represents the heartache, happiness, and hope of our youth, and reminds us all of better times. All The Damn Vampires is a synthwave soundscape of neon and electricity.All the Damn Vampires happened upon my radar when James Hart of Eighteen Visions posted he had written and sung a song on their release. Being a huge fan of James and 18V, I headed right on over and gave his track a listen and fell in love wit it.Hoping the rest of Synth City was going to be good, I hit play on the album and walked through the Sydney.As I walked through the streets of Sydney at night, it became clear this entire album is the perfect 80’s soundtrack to a romantic movie. I could not have asked for a better musical companion that evening. All the Damn Vampires was it. Period. Full stop.All the Damn Vampires was founded in 2019 by Davey Oberlin (Korn, Winds of Plague) and is described as a synth lovers dream. With strong emphasis on nostalgia, chill inducing guitar leads, and webs of neon bliss. These modern synthpop act creates a cinematic and mesmerizing aesthetic vibe.Synth City features vocals from Mint Simon, Josh Daily, Frye, U Dye, and James Hart and each voice compliments the music beautifully.“Saturday” is a lovely upbeat bop and the lyrics are so visually descriptive you can see them come to life as the song plays. Bonus the video for it (below), matches the vibe of the song. If “Saturday” is the memory of a love lost, then “London” is the response to that lost love. The two songs are a perfect back to back companionship. A call and response of heartfelt emotions.Mint is featured on 6 of the tracks and their vocals shine through. As a child of the 80’s, “Out of Love” could have been pulled right out of the era or a Kylie Minogue record from that time. It’s infectious, upbeat, and fun. Continuing the vibe, “I Can’t Go” might as well have been on Debbie Gibson‘s debut album and it immediately threw me back in time. Mint and Davey nail emotional heartbreak in the ballad with “Pacific Coast Heartbreak”. The duo covers and elevates Litany’s “Bedroom” with elegance and grace. The last song to feature Mint, “Micro Dose” is a song you can groove and dance too. It gives me Madonna “Get in the Groove” vibes. The entire track is pure funk.Landing in between two songs that feature Mint, “Fall into Each Other (Summer’s Last Kiss)” features Frye and could have easily gotten lost on the album, but it flows so beautifully into “Pacific Coast Heartbreak” that it starts the “story” that the latter ends. The song is delicate, airy, and delightful.“Strange World” featuring U Dye is classic, and I mean classic 80’s. It screams to me Tears for Fears and Crowded House vibes. From music to lyrics, this song is a perfect anthem and sing along.The final track, the song that introduced me to all things All the Damn Vampires, “Runaway Dream” is sheer perfection. It gives me all things 80’s. I hear hair metal, glam, and the damn bass is something John Taylor of Duran Duran would write. I am obsessed with this song. When I listen to this song, I immediately think of the scene in Lost Boys where Michael and Star lock eyes. This is the song that should have been playing in that scene.

Line Up:

Davey Oberlin - vocals , all instruments - See also: Korn , ex-The Shocker , ex-Winds of Plague

+ guests

Michelle Bensimon - vocals
Mint Simon - vocals
Josh Dally - vocals
Frye - vocals
James Hart - vocals

Artwork – @da_schlecti

Tracklist:

01. Saturday (feat. Mint Simon) (3:30)
02. London (feat. Josh Dally) (4:01)
03. Out of Love (feat. Mint Simon) (4:02)
04. I Can’t Go (feat Mint Simon & Sunglasses Kid) (4:12)
05. Fall into Each Other (feat. Frye) (4:29)
06. Pacific Coast Heartbreak (feat. Mint Simon) (3:50)
07. Strange World (feat. U DYE) (4:20)
08. Bedroom (feat. Mint Simon) (3:02)
09. Micro Dose (feat. Mint Simon) (3:20)
10. Runaway Dreams (feat. James Hart) (5:18)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 37 neregistrovaných