C.O.P (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

C.O.P (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Aug 2022, 07:22

C.O.P - State Of Rock (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

C.O.P. From Sweden, arguably the best breeding ground of modern melodic rock, come this three piece of heralded and experienced AOR-sters, including one of the genre’s top singers, a guitar hero and producer extraordinaire – and a song writing drummer.Frontman Peter Sundell has graced a number of highly revered albums over the years. His work with Grand Illusion, Decoy and recently, Starlight Brigade, has made AOR fans all over the world drewl, in awe over his high pitched and powerful voice. As the singer of C.O.P he has finally taken the step forward as one of the true masters of melodic rock singing.Peter’s younger brother Christian was also part of the Grand Illusion family and although he’s capable on most instruments, he has never revealed what an excellent songwriter he is. Until now, that is. It’s his songs and vision that marks the foundation of C.O.P, and it is his knack for writing instant, catchy, earworm worthy hooks that will surely make these boys a revelation to AOR fans all over the world.The third and last part of the C.O.P equation consists of Peter and Christian’s long lost little brother Ola af Trampe, an extremely talented guitarist, producer and songwriter, also of Grand Illusion, Code and The Killbilly 5’ers fame. Without Ola, there would quite frankly be no C.O.P (and C.P would be a silly name for a band, wouldn’t it).C.O.P are the new blue bloods of melodic rock, with their arresting songs, smash and grab choruses and captivating musicianship and they are here to show you what the State of Rock is like in 2015. Enough with the law enforcement metaphors, already – just listen to the music – it’s guaranteed to blow your mind and, quite possibly make you want to rock the fuck out.

Album:

Most great rock music can be boiled down into a three letter word, be it G ’N R, R’n’R, AOR or as in this case - C.O.P. From Sweden, arguably the best breeding ground of modern melodic rock, come this three piece of heralded and experienced AOR-sters, including one of the genre’s top singers, a guitar hero and producer extraordinaire and a song writing drummer.Frontman Peter Sundell has graced a number of highly revered albums over the years. His work with Grand Illusion, Decoy and recently, Starlight Brigade, has made AOR fans all over the world drewl, in awe over his high pitched and powerful voice. As the singer of C.O.P he has finally taken the step forward as one of the true masters of melodic rock singing.Peter’s younger brother Christian was also part of the Grand Illusion family and although he’s capable on most instruments, he has never revealed what an excellent songwriter he is. Until now, that is. It’s his songs and vision that marks the foundation of C.O.P, and it is his knack for writing instant, catchy, earworm worthy hooks that will surely make these boys a revelation to AOR fans all over the world.The third and last part of the C.O.P equation consists of Peter and Christian’s long lost little brother Ola af Trampe, an extremely talented guitarist, producer and songwriter, also of Grand Illusion, Code and The Killbilly 5’ers fame. Without Ola, there would quite frankly be no C.O.P (and C.P would be a silly name for a band, wouldn’t it).C.O.P are the new blue bloods of melodic rock, with their arresting songs, smash and grab choruses and captivating musicianship and they are here to show you what the State of Rock is like in 2015. “State Of Rock” is the name of their first album. The CD was mixed and record by Ola af Trampe at ChrisStudio, Nässjö, Sweden and Studio 165, Växjö, Sweden and mastered by Frank Rosato, Woodcliff Studios, Los Angeles, U.S.A.Enough with the law enforcement metaphors, already just listen to the music it’s guaranteed to blow your mind and, quite possibly make you want to rock the fuck out.

Line Up:

Peter Sundell (Grand Illusion, Decoy) - Lead & Backing Vocals
Ola af Trampe (Code, Steve Overland, ex-Grand Illusion) - Guitar, Bass
Christian Sundell (Jet Trail, ex-Grand Illusion) - Keyboard, Drums

Tracklist:

01. Loner
02. I Want The World To Know
03. Nightmare
04. Without You
05. On The Run
06. In My Dreams
07. She's Gone
08. In The Night
09. Broken Heart
10. Darkness
11. Stand Up (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: C.O.P (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Okt 2022, 10:15

C.O.P - Enemy (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

C.O.P is a Swedish band formed 2014.C.O.P. From Sweden, arguably the best breeding ground of modern melodic rock, come this three piece of heralded and experienced AOR-sters, including one of the genre’s top singers, a guitar hero and producer extraordinaire – and a song writing drummer.Frontman Peter Sundell has graced a number of highly revered albums over the years. His work with Grand Illusion, Decoy and recently, Starlight Brigade, has made AOR fans all over the world drewl, in awe over his high pitched and powerful voice. As the singer of C.O.P he has finally taken the step forward as one of the true masters of melodic rock singing.Peter’s younger brother Christian was also part of the Grand Illusion family and although he’s capable on most instruments, he has never revealed what an excellent songwriter he is. Until now, that is. It’s his songs and vision that marks the foundation of C.O.P, and it is his knack for writing instant, catchy, earworm worthy hooks that will surely make these boys a revelation to AOR fans all over the world.The third and last part of the C.O.P equation consists of Peter and Christian’s long lost little brother Ola af Trampe, an extremely talented guitarist, producer and songwriter, also of Grand Illusion, Code and The Killbilly 5’ers fame. Without Ola, there would quite frankly be no C.O.P (and C.P would be a silly name for a band, wouldn’t it).C.O.P are the new blue bloods of melodic rock, with their arresting songs, smash and grab choruses and captivating musicianship and they are here to show you what the State of Rock is like in 2015. Enough with the law enforcement metaphors, already – just listen to the music – it’s guaranteed to blow your mind and, quite possibly make you want to rock the fuck out.

Album:

This is C.O.P’s second album, entitled “Enemy”, which is full of great songs that will delight lovers of melodic rock.“Enemy” is the second album by the Swedish band C.O.P. For those of you who don’t know them yet, we can tell you that despite what it may seem from their name, they don’t belong to the ‘Polisen i Sverige’ or Swedish police.C.O.P. is the acronym composed by the proper names of its members: Peter Sundell (ex-Grand Illusion, Decoy) and Christian Sundell on drums and keyboards, Ola af Trampe (ex-Grand Illusion) on guitars.Peter Sundell also has a double premiere, as he also provides vocals on Decoy’s new album “Without Warning” together with the great Torben Enevoldsen.Focusing on today’s album, the songs have been written by Christian Sundell, brother of Peter and Ola af Trampe, who will be in charge of mixing and mastering the album together with Jakob Lindahl.It’s been some time since that debut, 2015’s “State Of Rock”, an album that was well received by the genre’s audience and critics. I had to refresh my memory and give State Of Rock another listen, as it’s been seven years and I had a somewhat vague memory of it. After that, I continued with Enemy, so I could place it in the context of the band.And yes, “Enemy” continues in the wake of their first album, as expected, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised, I’ve listened to it quite a few times this time because I certainly enjoyed it a lot. I would say that I liked it as much or even more than their debut.There are eleven tracks, in a classic AOR/melodic tone that takes you back to the late eighties and bands like Zeno, Shy, or TNT. And also of course to more current bands like Grand Illusion, for obvious reasons.I know it’s weird to say it sounds fresh when I’m sucking on classic references, but it doesn’t sound like so many other Scandinavian melodic rock bands and that’s very welcome.All the tracks maintain a high standard of quality, catchy and well-crafted melodies in a somewhat pompous atmosphere.The songs are a little bit more detailed: With an atmospheric keyboard start, the album begins with “The Enemy”, where we can already sense that one of the protagonists is going to be Peter Sundell, with a magnificent vocal register where the high notes predominate.The intimate “For You” is a very good mid-tempo song, with some saxophone details, and a second voice that gives body to the song.“Fighting Your Ghosts” closes this triplet, a song with grit and beautiful guitar and keyboard melodies. Very good cut, well-chosen as a second single.“Too Late” is another mid tempo, here we have the excellent vocalist Peter Sundell making some high notes that seem impossible.“The One” is a power ballad where tenderness, power, and feeling fit in the same song.“Til The End Of Time” with those pompous airs of the late eighties, a piece worked and with a lot of charm, it reminds me a lot of Zeno.“The Gods” is in the same stylistic line and this band manages to perfection in the mid-tempos, which are their cornerstone, I have no doubt.“Higher” is a bit more rocking in rhythm and has a guitar solo that is a bit more hard-hitting, although the chorus is pure melody.“Rise Up”, Christian Sundell leaving his mark on the drums and this cut is the son of Enemy’s thuggish son.“Proud And Alive” is an epic beginning, with Ola on rhythm guitar building the melody of the song, and the solo becomes a bit progressive.“Glorious” closing the album, was the first single and is a little gem full of emotion, where Sundell’s voice shines again, a glorious cut as its title says.In short, veteran musicians of the Swedish scene pull from experience and do work that exudes honesty and good taste. Very recommendable for fans of melodic rock.

Line Up:

Peter Sundell (Grand Illusion, Decoy) - Lead & Backing Vocals
Ola af Trampe (Code, Steve Overland, ex-Grand Illusion) - Guitar, Bass
Christian Sundell (Jet Trail, ex-Grand Illusion) - Keyboard, Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Enemy
02. For You
03. Fighting Your Ghost
04. Too Late
05. The One
06. Til The End
07. The Gods
08. Higher
09. Rise Up
10. Proud And Alive
11. Glorious

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 30 neregistrovaných