Michael Kratz (DEN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Michael Kratz (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Máj 2022, 09:15

Michael Kratz - Live Your Life (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 117 mb

Bio:

Michael has been around in his musical career, which started back in 1980.When Michael was 8 years old, the family moved from Copenhagen to Jutland. After a few months his stepfather started the music project “Vildbjerg Garden” and Michael became the first member of this – it was the beginning of a long musical journey.After “Vildbjerg Garden” it was the rock music that drew and Michael started up the band “Way Up”, which after a few years won a music talent contest at nightclub Jacob’s in Aarhus. The victory in the music contest gave “Way Up” a record contract, which the band never exploited. Some of the band members wanted to follow their education instead of believing in a music career, and soon after the band vanished.Soon after the split up of “Way Up” a couple of the members formed “Northern Affairs” as Michael quickly joined in. For more than a year the three bandmembers recorded songs and worked on a album, unfortunally the energy ran out of the band, and the album never hit the streets.Then it was time to seek new challenges and Michael joined the band “Main Event”, which played Fussion and instrumental heavy rock.“Main Event” had a several live jobs and was also supporting act to Kim Larsen.Unfortunately, the bass player was killed in a traffic accident, and “Main Event” stopped thereafter.On the side of the rock career, Michael Kratz worked as studio musician recording with many of the most popular acts in the Danish pop genre. Furthermore also played live with several artists and the last 8 years as drummer in “Kandis”, one of the best selling acts in this genre in Denmark.Now it os time to get back to the roots, and start from square one and have started to realize his old dream of a career as a rock musician.– I’ve always had a crazy urge to challenge myself and since I was a teenager, I’ve promised myself to go after my dreams. To test myself as a solo artist is one of them, and it is time for it, says Michael Kratz.This illustrates just Michael Kratz ‘thoroughness and ambition to really have something to say before he makes an album. On “Cross That Line” he presents his own compositions and English texts – and not least his vocals, scratchy as Bruce Springsteen’s. Names like just Springsteen and Danish Big Fat Snake echoes in Kratz ‘songs, were the drums is also changed out with the guitar.

Album:

Art Of Melody Music & Burning Minds Music Group are excited to announce the release date for "Live Yor Life", the new studio album by Danish AOR/westcocoast artist Michael Kratz, scheduled for release on March 3, 2018.Michael has had a long and rewarding career in the music business, especially in his home country. Having achieved multiple gold releases as the drummer of mainstream pop act, Kandis, his fan base grew, thanks to his remarkable skills as a musician, which enables him to play any style of rock music. After an entire year of hard work, Michael is ready to show to music fans the amazing result of "Live Your Life", a real masterpiece of classic AOR/westcoast music, crafted with a top quality sound and an enviable attitude. Michael worked in the album with some legendary musicians like Steve Lukather (Toto), Michael Landau, Dom Brown (Duran Duran), David Garfield, Christian Warburg (Paul Young) & Alessandro Del Vecchio (Revolution Saints, Hardline)."Live Yor Life" is going to become a true modern classic in AOR/westcoast music, thanks to an outstanding overall quality both in songwriting and musicianship. CD graphics (including the alternative Japanese cover artwork) have been designed by Aeglos Art (Airbound, Raintimes, Viana, Charming Grace, Room Experience), while the CD booklet features double liner notes written by Kenneth Bremer, editor-in-chief of renowned westcoast music website Blue Desert, and Steve Price, the star speaker behind renowned ARFM rock radio in UK. The release party for "Live Yor Life" is scheduled on February 24, 2018 in Italy in conjunction with the second awaited edition of the melodic rock music festival "A Melodic Rock Night", sponsored by melodicrock.it, Burning Minds Music Group & Rock Temple.

Line Up:

Michael Kratz - guitar , vocals

+ guests

Tracklist:

01. We All Live In This Nation
02. Live Your Life
03. This Town Is Lost Without You
04. What Did I ..?
05. Never Take Us Alive
06. Game Of Love (Over And Over)
07. Lying
08. Paradise Lost
09. Shade
10. Bye Bye
11. Dying Young
12. In Between

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Michael Kratz (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Máj 2022, 09:16

Michael Kratz - Tafkatno (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 124 mb

Bio:

Michael has been around in his musical career, which started back in 1980.When Michael was 8 years old, the family moved from Copenhagen to Jutland. After a few months his stepfather started the music project “Vildbjerg Garden” and Michael became the first member of this – it was the beginning of a long musical journey.After “Vildbjerg Garden” it was the rock music that drew and Michael started up the band “Way Up”, which after a few years won a music talent contest at nightclub Jacob’s in Aarhus. The victory in the music contest gave “Way Up” a record contract, which the band never exploited. Some of the band members wanted to follow their education instead of believing in a music career, and soon after the band vanished.Soon after the split up of “Way Up” a couple of the members formed “Northern Affairs” as Michael quickly joined in. For more than a year the three bandmembers recorded songs and worked on a album, unfortunally the energy ran out of the band, and the album never hit the streets.Then it was time to seek new challenges and Michael joined the band “Main Event”, which played Fussion and instrumental heavy rock.“Main Event” had a several live jobs and was also supporting act to Kim Larsen.Unfortunately, the bass player was killed in a traffic accident, and “Main Event” stopped thereafter.On the side of the rock career, Michael Kratz worked as studio musician recording with many of the most popular acts in the Danish pop genre. Furthermore also played live with several artists and the last 8 years as drummer in “Kandis”, one of the best selling acts in this genre in Denmark.Now it os time to get back to the roots, and start from square one and have started to realize his old dream of a career as a rock musician.– I’ve always had a crazy urge to challenge myself and since I was a teenager, I’ve promised myself to go after my dreams. To test myself as a solo artist is one of them, and it is time for it, says Michael Kratz.This illustrates just Michael Kratz ‘thoroughness and ambition to really have something to say before he makes an album. On “Cross That Line” he presents his own compositions and English texts – and not least his vocals, scratchy as Bruce Springsteen’s. Names like just Springsteen and Danish Big Fat Snake echoes in Kratz ‘songs, were the drums is also changed out with the guitar.

Album:

"TAFKATNO" features an outstanding list of special guests including Christian Warburg (Paul Young), Bruce Gaitsch (King Of Hearts, Madonna, Peter Cetera, Chicago, Elton John, Joe Cocker, Lionville), Torben Lysholm (Pangea, Mysterell, Acacia Avenue), Davide Gilardino & Luca Carlomagno (Mindfeels) and Janey Clewer (Peter Cetera, Bill Champlin, Michael Bolton, Michael Sembello among others). The mix was done at Kawer Studios by Kasper Viinberg and Kratz himself, with mastering handled instead by Torben Lysholm at SnakeRock.

Line Up:

Michael Kratz - guitar , vocals

+ guests

Kasper Viinberg (g, b, d, p, k, bv)
Torben Lysholm (g, b, k, bv)
Christian Warburg (g)
Bruce Gaitsch (g)
Luca Carlomagne (g)
Mikkel Risum (b)
Janey Clewer (bv)
Davide Gilardino (bv)

Tracklist:

01. Too Close To The Edge
02. The Highway
03. A Way To The Future
04. Without Your Love
05. You're The One
06. Let's Do Something Good
07. Someday
08. Everlasting Love
09. 10 minutes (00.37 / 00.47)
10. How Can A Man
11. Broken Souls (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných