Lucer (DEN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lucer (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Máj 2022, 10:02

Lucer - Devil Woman (EP) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (EP)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 192-256 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

LUCER has been named the most promising rock band to come out of Denmark in a decade – Now LUCER is ready to kick off 2016 with their long awaited debut album 'Bring Me Good News'!LUCER consists of the two charismatic brothers Lasse and Anders Bøgemark and drummer Jonathan Nørgaard and despite their young age, they have already played more than 100 shows in Denmark, U.K., Sweden and Germany - Latest not only as MIKE TRAMPs special hand-picked support band, but also as Mike’s backing band on stage.‘Bring Me Good News’ presents 10 new tracks that captures LUCERs well known live-energy in every bit and their melodic hook lines and catchy choruses.The lyrical theme circulates around the whole ‘use-and-throwaway-culture’. While the world, society and pop-culture seems to only crave salt, sugar and sleazy scandals in primetime, the message on the album is quite clear by the title ‘Bring Me Good News’.‘Bring Me Good News’ was recorded in 7 days in the legendary Medley Studios in Copenhagen (Radiohead, Kelly Clarkson, Keane, Prince etc.) by Soren Andersen (Glenn Hughes, Mike Tramp, D-A-D).“Bring Me Good News” entered the Danish sales charts at an impressive no. 24 – best position for a National debut rock band in ages.LUCER will be touring Europe from March to November 2016, both alone and as support- and backing band for Mike Tramp.

Album:

Great 2 songs + 3 videos !!

Line-Up:

Lasse Bogemark - Vocals & Bass
Anders Bogemark - Guitar
Jonathan Norgaard - Drums

production:

Co-producer, A&R – Michael H. Andersen
Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Søren Andersen
Photography By – Bjarke Ahlstrand

Tracklist:

01. Devil Woman
02. Working in the Moonshine

+ Video "Working in the Moonshine" (Official Video)
+ Video "Working in the Moonshine" (Official Teaser)
+ Live Video

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Lucer (DEN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Máj 2022, 10:03

Lucer - Ghost Town (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

LUCER has been named the most promising rock band to come out of Denmark in a decade – Now LUCER is ready to kick off 2016 with their long awaited debut album 'Bring Me Good News'!LUCER consists of the two charismatic brothers Lasse and Anders Bøgemark and drummer Jonathan Nørgaard and despite their young age, they have already played more than 100 shows in Denmark, U.K., Sweden and Germany - Latest not only as MIKE TRAMPs special hand-picked support band, but also as Mike’s backing band on stage.‘Bring Me Good News’ presents 10 new tracks that captures LUCERs well known live-energy in every bit and their melodic hook lines and catchy choruses.The lyrical theme circulates around the whole ‘use-and-throwaway-culture’. While the world, society and pop-culture seems to only crave salt, sugar and sleazy scandals in primetime, the message on the album is quite clear by the title ‘Bring Me Good News’.‘Bring Me Good News’ was recorded in 7 days in the legendary Medley Studios in Copenhagen (Radiohead, Kelly Clarkson, Keane, Prince etc.) by Soren Andersen (Glenn Hughes, Mike Tramp, D-A-D).“Bring Me Good News” entered the Danish sales charts at an impressive no. 24 – best position for a National debut rock band in ages.LUCER will be touring Europe from March to November 2016, both alone and as support- and backing band for Mike Tramp.

Album:

With the growing success of bands like Greta Van Fleet and The Struts, plus the record-breaking Queen biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody, powerful radio rock is once again having a moment. Danish group Lucer are throwing themselves into this ever-growing mix of catchy tunes with their second album, Ghost Town. Not the name you might expect for a rock album with hints of ‘Motown and disco’ thrown in for good measure, but then, to quote an age-old adage, don’t judge a book by its cover.Certainly one of the least ‘metal’ album I have reviewed for this station, Ghost Town has its fingers in a lot of pies, musically speaking. Opening track Indestructable uses slow, heavy drumming and a fat bass under clean guitar chords to create a cross between Imagine Dragons and an indie rock band. Ghost Town uses reggae guitar rhythms, Crazy experiments with electronic drumming and multi-layered backing vocals, whereas California embraces 90s alt./pop rock with its guitar and bass style reminiscent of The Dandy Warhols. It’s not until several tracks into the album that more traditional rock songs begin to appear. Not that this is always a good thing. The rhythms and chorus of Young Pretty Stupid sounds irritatingly similar to Fat Bottomed Girls, so much so that you find yourself wanting to listen to the far superior Queen song instead. Lucers qualities are showcased much better on The Night The Music Died and Party Like A Rockstar. The former is a fine example of a power ballad that will have you singing along in no time. The latter is a upbeat party rock track (if the title didn’t make that obvious) that satirises the desire to become a stereotypical rockstar. Both equally infectious tracks.While the numerous sing-along moments, catchy melodies and bouncy mid-tempo rhythms will appeal to most rock fans, the lyrics may grate with some listeners. While English is presumably the composers second language, the well penned verse and chorus of songs like The Night The Music Died indicate they have a strong grasp of it, which makes the bad lyrics elsewhere on the album that bit more annoying. The atmospheric electronic layers on the chorus of Crazy is tainted somewhat by the repeated ‘crazy bitches’ line: the lyrics and the vibe the song seems to be going for just don’t match up. Further down the tracklist, Young Pretty Stupid sounds like it was written by a computer who just assembled every cliché in the book about a young girl selling her body for fame and money. One of the musically strongest songs on the album, The Good Life, refers to obtaining a ‘house wife’ and a ‘steak knife’ in order to cut a ‘piece of what they call the good life’. Not one of the finest metaphors ever written down. Overall, such moments don’t take up a huge amount of the album run time, but they’re the ones that stuck in my head.If fun and easily accessible rock tunes are what you are after, then Ghost Town is certainly worth a spin. Many of the songs, for good or ill, stayed stuck in my head for many days after I stopped listening to it, so Lucer have nailed the infectious chorus. Many of the tracks aren’t particularly original, with Young Pretty Stupid being the worst culprit, but they are all well crafted songs delivered with enthusiasm. The lyrics are often the weak point, but, as with most things, they are entirely subjective, and won’t annoy others as much as myself. Equally, there are many people for whom lyrics are the least important part of a track. As long as they are coherent and make basic sense there is no issue. While Ghost Town is fat from perfect, it is a good stake in the ground for Lucer to build on and increase their presence in the radio rock world.

Line-Up:

Kristoffer LUCER// Guitar
Jonathan LUCER // Drums
Anders LUCER // Guitar
Lasse LUCER // Bass, Lead Vocal

Tracklist:

01. Indestructable
02. Ghost Town
03. Crazy
04. Mirror Of A Man
05. The Night The Music Died
06. Party Like A Rockstar
07. Young Pretty Stupid
08. The Good Life
09. Killer
10. California

+ Video "Ghost Town" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Máj 2022, 10:06

Lucer - L.A. Collection (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

Four guys from Denmark decided to form a band and model it on Antipodean bands like (you guessed) AC/DC and Rose Tattoo but, rather than become just clones, they added in some classy Scandi-rock overtones to come up with straightforward, in your face rock and roll.LUCER is the band and the new album, ”L.A. Collection”, delivers on that recipe on nine fun tracks of quality classic hard rock. This young group of musicians is currently one of Denmark’s most popular rock bands, and we celebrate that: rock n’ roll isn’t dead, Gene Simmons is wrong.

Line-Up:

Anders Bogemark - Guitar
Kristoffer Kristensen - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Make My Getaway
02. Living On The Line
03. Roll The Dice
04. Vintage Rock N Roll
05. Dead Mans Walk
06. Dirty Job
07. Straight To The Bone
08. Stabbed In The Kneecap
09. Out Of Touch

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Máj 2022, 10:06

Lucer - The New World (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

On "The New World", the pure rock sound that many know from Lucers debut album is accompanied by both electrobeats and sync effects - and that is exactly the common thread throughout the album. Its the sound of rock a la 2022, and a band that has really found their DNA. "On our new album, we still have the song writing in focus rather than the form and sound. This time we have teamed up with one of the most talented producers in Denmark to give the album exactly the universe and the common thread that was a bit missing on "Ghost Town". We are both harder and at the same time more mainstream than ever before" says bassist, vocalist Lasse Bøgemark.The new sound is largely due to the collaboration with producer Christoffer Stjerne (H.E.R.O.), who, according to Lucer, have a different approach in the studio than they have been used to. He is not shy on challenging the band and trying out new approaches, and that is exactly what has created "The New World"."The album has been created during lockdown, so it has been obvious for us to name it after the new world we all live in. The ball has come over on our side, and the 10 songs that are on the album are all an expression of Lucer has landed the place Lucer should be", Lasse continues.

Line-Up:

Anders Bogemark - Guitar
Kristoffer Kristensen - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Death Wish
02. The New World
03. Only One
04. White Lies
05. One Of Us
06. Older
07. Revenge
08. No Soul
09. Trouble

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 36 neregistrovaných