Station (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Station (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Nov 2021, 06:47

Station - Station (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

STATION is one of the hottest new bands to come out of New York City. A high voltage stage show with electrifying melodies make STATION an unforgettable experience. They have shared the stage with rock greats such as Pat Benatar, Vince Neil (Mötley Crüe), Bret Michaels (Poison), Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Dio Disciples, Jake E Lee and .38 Special to name a few. Their first EP, “WIRED”, has gained international attention and rave reviews from notable publications such as Classic Rock AOR (also included on covermount CD), Sleaze Roxx and Rock Report.-"Wired is like ear heroin…fills and thrills that makes your speakers flex and your windows rattle." - Sleaze Roxx -"…with melodies so infectious that they will stick with you for days on end once you've been exposed to them." - Rock Report STATION will be touring this summer and is excited to return to Rocklahoma in May for their second year in a row. But in the meantime, STATION will be recording their debut album this Spring! With a seemingly renewed appreciation of classic melodic metal sounds throughout the world, New York City-based rockers STATION couldn't have picked a better time to issue their EP, Wired, and launch their latest tour, which will focus primarily on the east coast. Comprised of members Patrick Kearney – vocals, Chris Lane – guitar, Mike Anderson – bass, and Brian Karl - drums, Station is looking to record a full album worth of anthemic rockers. "I think we offer songs not heard in today’s rock scene. Our songs range from upbeat to powerful and stay anthemic the whole way through. We incorporate our emphasis on musicianship into the performance. Essentially, I feel Station is a rock band in the classic sense (like they were forever until the late 90s modern day came around)," explains Lane. "Our music has a pop quality to our brand of hard rock not seen since bands like Guns N' Roses. We offer anthemic songs that everyone can relate to and sing along with. We believe it’s rock music you can feel. It’s what comes out of us and is very honest."And the group already has producer Michael Wagner on their side (who has worked with everyone from DOKKEN to METALLICA over the years). As Kearney adds, "We contacted Michael about working together since he is one of our favorite producer’s based on his past work. He responded to us within 15 minutes that he would love to work together. Michael is an all around fun and really good-natured person, not to mention an incredible talent. He made recording (which could be 15 hour days) a fun and rewarding experience the whole time. He has true passion for music and loves what he does. Nobody would ever know he’s sold something like 95 million albums by talking to him, very humble and down to earth. He also flew up to NY in March to come to our EP release party; which was amazing." In addition to their union with Wagner, Station has been invited to perform at this year's Rocklahoma Festival. "We are really looking forward to the festival and honored to be playing alongside some of our heroes, including GUNS N' ROSES, ALICE IN CHAINS, CHEAP TRICK. Rocklahoma is a big step for us and having been invited to play is extremely exciting."As far as what the future holds in store for Station, the quartet have some big plans in store. "The band is looking to record a full length album and bring our music to everyone who will listen, all around the world. The next few months will see us performing around the country."

Album:

Station — oh dear lord battle frickin’ station! Yes, for you playing along at home and of age, I deliberately dropped the “s” from the tail of battle stations. However, I did not drop the “s”entiment — the nostalgic looking back at the best times of our lives when the biggest worries in our addled rock n roll brains were gathering a fistful of dollars to acquire a 30 pack of Stroh’s and deciding amongst the bevy of beauties who would share it with you. And of course all the while emulating the most excellent Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted “Theodore Logan from the all too epic sequel about a Bogus Journey. But I digress…Station as we already know are just damn good. They know it and they are crushing it! This follow up to the amazing EP Wired is anything but bogus. If you were one of the few lucky ones to nab the EP, consider yourselves blessed! Here the band has taken that ever so perfectly polished four song EP, pulled three of the four gems off (“I Don’t Want to Know Your Name”, “Everything” and “True Believer” all of which are, as we already know, stupendous songs), knocked some of the polish off and re-recorded them for the full length. Then these hit making prodigies added 12 more instant Station classics — that’s right, classics.On this journey into the fray of all things 80’s AOR/hard rock, we can’t help but wonder what these brilliant young men from the big apple are inspired by. Why did they get up one fine day and decide it is arena rock for me? When I spin their new self titled disc, I am (1) grateful for their choice and (2) I can easily see whom they pay homage to as to me, they are wearing their influences on their chests in the form of Winger, Tesla, Skid Row and Trixter to name a few — and those old concert shirts fit great and look good too.The video and single “Are You Sleeping Alone” is a dinger of a rock n roll ditty with some very clever lyrical content and of course is a very solid ball of rock. Patrick Kearney‘s voice is at its best, so smooth, rhythmic and so very pro. This is the kind of tune we’d expect from our heroes of the past in the genre to churn out. A caliber of songwriting that is many years Station‘s senior which is I’m assuming a great indicator of what we will see in the future. Fortunately for the listener, Station is relentless on the 15 tracks on this self titled release. Absolutely ZERO filler here and they definitely have given us our monies worth with the Slave To The Grind era Skid Row fueled “Dressed To Kill”, the arena rock balladry of “With Me Tonight”, “Waiting For You” and “I Can’t Live Without You” (think Skid Row‘s “I Remember You”) and to the extremely swanky, Winger/BulletBoys influenced “More Than Enough” and so on and so on and so on.As you can plainly see, I can’t praise or rain down accolades on Station enough. As a band, they are in my humble opinion at the top of their game. As mentioned, Kearney‘s voice is amazing and perfect for this style of music. Clean enough to keep the ladies beating down the back stage door and with plenty of power and swagger for their boyfriends to get into. Chris Lane is a great guitarist that has a knack for creating the catchiest rhythm riffs and his chops are top shelf too. The bottom end is held down aptly and brilliantly by bassist Mike Anderson and the introduction of newcomer on the drums Justin Ryan Gaynor-Adelman.I triple dog dare you to listen to any Station song on the new disc, better yet to put the disc on random and never tire of it. To toe tap, air guitar and nod your aqua netted coif to the succulent sounds that emanate from your stereo. The gauntlet has been thrown kiddies. For me, it is as simple as Kearney belts out in “Dressed To Kill” and this sums up my sentiments towards the new album and the way I fell when I spin it tenfold, “You’re Given Me Brand New Chills”.

Line Up:

Patrick Kearney – vocals
Chris Lane – guitars, keyboards
Mike Anderson – bass
Justin Ryan Gaynor-Adelman – drums

Additional Musicians:

Brian Karl – drums, percussion (on all tracks)

Production:

Produced by Anthony Lopardo, Ray Marte and Station
Recorded, engineered, mixed and mastered by Ray Marte and Anthony Lopardo

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Want to Know Your Name
02. Everything
03. Dressed to Kill
04. Are You Sleeping Alone
05. True Believer
06. With Me Tonight
07. Bitter With the Better
08. More Than Enough
09. No Way Out
10. Waiting for You
11. Never Say Never
12. I Can't Live Without You
13. Wildest Dreams
14. Shot of Life
15. One and Only

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Station (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Nov 2021, 06:53

Station - More Than The Moon (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

STATION is one of the hottest new bands to come out of New York City. A high voltage stage show with electrifying melodies make STATION an unforgettable experience. They have shared the stage with rock greats such as Pat Benatar, Vince Neil (Mötley Crüe), Bret Michaels (Poison), Eric Martin (Mr. Big), Dio Disciples, Jake E Lee and .38 Special to name a few. Their first EP, “WIRED”, has gained international attention and rave reviews from notable publications such as Classic Rock AOR (also included on covermount CD), Sleaze Roxx and Rock Report.-"Wired is like ear heroin…fills and thrills that makes your speakers flex and your windows rattle." - Sleaze Roxx -"…with melodies so infectious that they will stick with you for days on end once you've been exposed to them." - Rock Report STATION will be touring this summer and is excited to return to Rocklahoma in May for their second year in a row. But in the meantime, STATION will be recording their debut album this Spring! With a seemingly renewed appreciation of classic melodic metal sounds throughout the world, New York City-based rockers STATION couldn't have picked a better time to issue their EP, Wired, and launch their latest tour, which will focus primarily on the east coast. Comprised of members Patrick Kearney – vocals, Chris Lane – guitar, Mike Anderson – bass, and Brian Karl - drums, Station is looking to record a full album worth of anthemic rockers. "I think we offer songs not heard in today’s rock scene. Our songs range from upbeat to powerful and stay anthemic the whole way through. We incorporate our emphasis on musicianship into the performance. Essentially, I feel Station is a rock band in the classic sense (like they were forever until the late 90s modern day came around)," explains Lane. "Our music has a pop quality to our brand of hard rock not seen since bands like Guns N' Roses. We offer anthemic songs that everyone can relate to and sing along with. We believe it’s rock music you can feel. It’s what comes out of us and is very honest."And the group already has producer Michael Wagner on their side (who has worked with everyone from DOKKEN to METALLICA over the years). As Kearney adds, "We contacted Michael about working together since he is one of our favorite producer’s based on his past work. He responded to us within 15 minutes that he would love to work together. Michael is an all around fun and really good-natured person, not to mention an incredible talent. He made recording (which could be 15 hour days) a fun and rewarding experience the whole time. He has true passion for music and loves what he does. Nobody would ever know he’s sold something like 95 million albums by talking to him, very humble and down to earth. He also flew up to NY in March to come to our EP release party; which was amazing." In addition to their union with Wagner, Station has been invited to perform at this year's Rocklahoma Festival. "We are really looking forward to the festival and honored to be playing alongside some of our heroes, including GUNS N' ROSES, ALICE IN CHAINS, CHEAP TRICK. Rocklahoma is a big step for us and having been invited to play is extremely exciting."As far as what the future holds in store for Station, the quartet have some big plans in store. "The band is looking to record a full length album and bring our music to everyone who will listen, all around the world. The next few months will see us performing around the country."

Album:

New York based melodic rockers STATION consisting of singer Patrick Kearney, guitarist Chris Lane, bassist Emi Asta and drummer Tony Baptist are finally back on track with their second full album entitled "More Than The Moon", out tomorrow April 13.Station has been making noise in the rock circuit since 2011. Their debut EP, 'Wired', gained them international recognition and rave reviews, but the real hype started in 2015 when they released their self-titled debut album.Three years later the US quartet is on fire again and delivers another winner for classic AOR and Melodic Rock lovers. "More Than The Moon" showcases their unique talent of writing and performing songs in the tradition of Firehouse or Nelson with an updated sound.These young dudes of Station obviously live and breath '80s culture, take a look at the photo below, it seems pictured in 1989, right?And musically, they do so.Station are the epitome of AOR / melodic rock: pristine lead vocals, sharp melodic layers of guitars, pumping fat bass lines, kickin' drums (with that big-boom sound) and lots of harmony vocals in the song's chorus.First 3 tracks; 'I Won't Break Your Heart' (akin Nelson 1st album), 'Cost of the Sand' (Firehouse) and title track 'More Than the Moon' (Alias)... that's the influences, done with Station 2018 style, here and now.More quality, yes melodic rock high quality in 'I Don't Mind' (Honymoon Suite anyone?), a beautiful ballad on 'Lie to You' (Extreme), a killer AOR midtempo in 'Easier Said Than Done' (Wild Rose), more Nelson on 'Always Be a Part of Me', Nineties Foreigner in the killer 'Always Be a Part of Me'... but these are comparisons or references, Station does his own business.I love these guys. Listening to "More Than The Moon" it's like 1989 again.The songwriting approach, performances and sound production by Station is quite unique in 2018. This kind of music / style so 'faithfully' done is often reserved for European bands, it's a rare beast to hear an American band - I mean a new, young band - playing this wonderful, timeless rock music in the US in this Millennium.'80s suckers, grab this one as soon as possible...

Line Up:

Patrick Kearney – vocals
Chris Lane – guitar
Emi Asta – bass
Tony Baptist – drums

Tracklist:

01. I Won't Break Your Heart
02. Cost of the Sand
03. More Than the Moon
04. I Don't Mind
05. Lie to You
06. Easier Said Than Done
07. Still the One
08. Losing You
09. Always Be a Part of Me
10. Northport Sunset
11. When I Came Undone
12. Walking Away
13. Never Enough (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Never Enough" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Nov 2021, 06:54

Station - Stained Glass (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Rock is dead. It's a cliché that's been around since before the days of disco and gets proven wrong again and again. The way New York quartet Station see it, melodic rock has never died and they're not looking to save it, just drag it back to the forefront where it belongs. Driving hooks, choruses you'll be singing long after hearing them and a work ethic as strong as their riffs have been the band's calling card since their formation in 2011.Co-founded by guitarist Chris Lane and vocalist Patrick Kearney, Station is based in New York City, but has toured the country, having played Rocklahoma three times as well as the M3 Festival, Musikfest and hundreds of shows to the Mississippi and beyond. The band, which also includes Emi Asta and Tony Baptist, has shared the stage with the likes of Y&T, Pat Benatar, Lynch Mob and Dio's Disciples while making fans wherever they play courtesy of their high-energy stage show and the music they write.

Line Up:

Patrick Kearney – vocals
Chris Lane – guitar
Emi Asta – bass
Tony Baptist – drums

Tracklist:

01. A Matter of Time
02. Emily
03. Never Enough
04. I See You Everywhere
05. Angel
06. Nothin' But Love
07. Still Here
08. Burning Out Fast
09. I Need You Red
10. Stained Glass
11. All You Need Is A Heartbeat

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Nov 2021, 06:54

Station - Perspective (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021

Bio:

Album:

New York rockers Station consisting of lead vocalist Patrick Kearney, guitarist Chris Lane, bassist Emi Asta and drummer Tony Baptist will be releasing their new studio album Perspective on October 8, 2021.The following message was posted on Station‘s Facebook page earlier today:“We are SO excited to announce our new album, “Perspective,” due out on October 8! Pre-orders for the album will start Aug 27 along with the release of the first single, “Believe.” We cannot wait to show you what we’ve been working on!”Station have already released the following albums: Wired EP (2014), Station (2015), More Than The Moon (2018) and Stained Glass (2019). The group has a concert lined up at Arlene’s Grocery in New York, New York, USA on October 22, 2021.In an interview with Sleaze Roxx back in October 2019, Lane was asked how he views the problem that band sometimes encounter in that it’s hard to promote and keep new albums in the limelight once they are released. Lane replied: “Well, I don’t know if we necessarily have to combat that. We’re going to release the album. We’re going to play shows for the album. We’re going to release more media around the album — music videos and stuff like that. And each time we do that, it will be a different conversation. So I think the days of reminding people that the album exists are over and I think it’s a little bit more on expanding on the album. That’s why I don’t think that it’s a great idea for a band like us who have a lot of music to wait for three years between releases like a lot of bands do. And there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just not for us. Our kind of answer to that is to constantly be releasing things that we are find are artistically interesting and building the honesty of the band and saying, “Look. This is what we’re int0. We want to do it and we’re going to do it.””

Line Up:

Patrick Kearney – vocals
Chris Lane – guitar
Emi Asta – bass
Tony Baptist – drums

Tracklist:

01. I Can't Find My Way
02. See The Light
03. Do You Really Want To Fall In Love Again
04. Don't Keep Me Waiting
05. Tonight
06. If You Want Love
07. Believe
08. All Over Again
09. Spanish Steps
10. You Found Yesterday

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Okt 2023, 09:34

Station - And Time Goes On (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Album:

It's a cliche that's been around since before the days of disco and gets proven wrong again and again. The way New York quartet Station sees it, melodic rock has never died and they're not looking to save it, but just drag it back to the forefront where it belongs. Driving hooks, choruses you'll be singing long after hearing them and a work ethic as strong as the riffs have been the band's calling card since its formation in 2011. Co-founded by guitarist Chris Lane and vocalist Patrick Kearney, Station is based in New York City, but has toured the country having played Rocklahoma three times as well as the M3 Festival, Musikfest and hundreds of shows to the Mississippi and beyond. The band, which also includes Emi Asta and Tony Baptist, has shared the stage with the likes of Y&T, Pat Benatar, Lynch Mob and Dio's Disciples, while creating fans wherever they play courtesy of a high-energy stage show and the music the guys write.

Line Up:

Patrick Kearney – vocals
Chris Lane – guitar
Emi Asta – bass
Tony Baptist – drums

Tracklist:

01. Over & Over
02. If You Want Me Too
03. A Little Bit Of Love
04. Close My Eyes
05. Touch
06. Locked Away
07. No Reason
08. Something In Between
09. Better Off Alone
10. Around The Sound
11. And Time Goes On

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 57 neregistrovaných