Abba (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Abba (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Nov 2021, 11:10

Abba - Live At Wembley Arena (2CD) (Digipak Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Pop, Europop, Pop-Rock, Disco
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 273 mb

Bio:

ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. ABBA is an acronym of the first letters of the band members' first names and is sometimes stylized as the registered trademark ᗅᗺᗷᗅ. The band became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1975 to 1982. It also won the Eurovision Song Contest 1974, giving Sweden its first triumph in the history of the contest and being the most successful group ever to take part in the competition.ABBA has sold over 380 million albums and singles worldwide,which makes it one of the best-selling music artists of all time, and the second best-selling music group of all time. ABBA was the first group to come from a non-English-speaking country that enjoyed consistent success in the charts of English-speaking countries, including the UK, Ireland, the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The group also enjoyed significant success in Latin American markets, and recorded a collection of their hit songs in Spanish.During the band's active years, Fältskog and Ulvaeus were married, as were Lyngstad and Andersson, although both couples later divorced. At the height of their popularity, both relationships were suffering strain which ultimately resulted in the collapse of the Ulvaeus-Fältskog marriage in 1979 and the Andersson-Lyngstad marriage in 1981. These relationship changes were reflected in the group's music, with later compositions including more introspective, brooding, dark lyrics.After ABBA broke up in late 1982, Andersson and Ulvaeus achieved success writing music for the stage while Lyngstad and Fältskog pursued solo careers with mixed success. ABBA's music declined in popularity until several films, notably Muriel's Wedding and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, revived interest in the group and the spawning of several tribute bands. In 1999, ABBA's music was adapted into the successful musical Mamma Mia! that toured worldwide. A film of the same name, released in 2008, became the highest-grossing film in the United Kingdom that year. The group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on 15 March 2010.ABBA were honored at the 50th anniversary celebration of the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005, when their hit "Waterloo" was chosen as the best song in the competition's history.

Album:

Live at Wembley Arena is an album of live recordings by Swedish pop group ABBA, released by Polar Music on September 29th 2014, on 2 CD, 3 LP and digital format.The album, produced by Ludvig Andersson, includes the complete concert at London's Wembley Arena (now The SSE Arena, Wembley) on November 10th, 1979, the last of a six-night residency at the famous venue.It features most of ABBA's hit singles and album favorites from their first eight years as a unit, as well as the never-before-released "I'm Still Alive", written and performed by Agnetha Fältskog with lyrics by Björn Ulvaeus.ABBA played to packed crowds at London's Wembley Arena from November 5th until the 10th, as part of their North American and European Tour of 1979, also known as ABBA: The Tour. Members of the group, like Björn Ulvaeus and Agnetha Fältskog, agreed that those concerts were the highlight of the entire tour. Music stars like The Clash's Joe Strummer and Ian Dury were among the audience.Several songs from the Wembley concerts were filmed for the TV special ABBA in Concert, which was broadcast the following year. The song "The Way Old Friends Do", performed during the encore, was later included as the closing track of their 1980 album, Super Trouper. Songs from Wembley also appeared on 1986's ABBA Live, but were overdubbed in the studio by producer and sound engineer Michael B. Tretow. The BBC compiled its own one-hour version of the concerts and aired it on Christmas 1979. It circulates as an unofficial bootleg entitled "ABBA - Live In London".In an interview with the webpage Ice The Site, on December 2013, ABBA songwriter and pianist Benny Andersson confirmed that a live album would be released "exactly as it was" sometime in 2014, as part of the band's 40th anniversary.Andersson detailed that his son Ludvig went through hours of tapes, choosing the right material. It was Ludvig who decided that the November 10th 1979 concert was the one to be released. The decision was approved by all the members of ABBA, including vocalists Anni-Frid Lyngstad and Agnetha Fältskog, who listened through it at the studio in Stockholm.On June 9, 2014, ABBA's official Facebook and Instagram accounts confirmed the release and the next day, on June 10, the full track list was revealed.The album omits the song "Not Bad At All", performed on tour by backing vocalist and fellow Swedish pop singer Tomas Ledin.

Line Up:

Agnetha Fältskog - vocals
Björn Ulvaeus - guitars
Benny Andersson - keyboards
Anni-Frid "Frida" Lyngstad - vocals

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Gammal Fäbodpsalm (01:43)
02. Voulez-Vous (04:11)
03. If It Wasn't For The Nights (05:18)
04. As Good As New (03:26)
05. Knowing Me, Knowing You (04:30)
06. Rock Me (03:34)
07. Chiquitita (05:34)
08. Money, Money, Money (03:57)
09. I Have A Dream (06:51)
10. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) (05:34)
11. SOS (03:30)
12. Fernando (04:13)

CD2:

01. The Name Of The Game (03:09)
02. Eagle (06:10)
03. Thank You For The Music (03:52)
04. Why Did It Have To Be Me (04:32)
05. Intermezzo No. 1 (04:06)
06. I'm Still Alive (04:29)
07. Summer Night City (05:28)
08. Take A Chance On Me (04:25)
09. Does Your Mother Know (03:58)
10. Hole In Your Soul (04:39)
11. The Way Old Friends Do (03:05)
12. Dancing Queen (05:52)
13. Waterloo (03:51)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Abba (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Nov 2021, 11:11

Abba - Voyage (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 89 mb

Bio:

ABBA was a Swedish pop group formed in Stockholm in 1972, comprising Agnetha Fältskog, Björn Ulvaeus, Benny Andersson, and Anni-Frid Lyngstad. ABBA is an acronym of the first letters of the band members' first names and is sometimes stylized as the registered trademark ᗅᗺᗷᗅ. The band became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, topping the charts worldwide from 1975 to 1982. It also won the Eurovision Song Contest 1974, giving Sweden its first triumph in the history of the contest and being the most successful group ever to take part in the competition.ABBA has sold over 380 million albums and singles worldwide,which makes it one of the best-selling music artists of all time, and the second best-selling music group of all time. ABBA was the first group to come from a non-English-speaking country that enjoyed consistent success in the charts of English-speaking countries, including the UK, Ireland, the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The group also enjoyed significant success in Latin American markets, and recorded a collection of their hit songs in Spanish.During the band's active years, Fältskog and Ulvaeus were married, as were Lyngstad and Andersson, although both couples later divorced. At the height of their popularity, both relationships were suffering strain which ultimately resulted in the collapse of the Ulvaeus-Fältskog marriage in 1979 and the Andersson-Lyngstad marriage in 1981. These relationship changes were reflected in the group's music, with later compositions including more introspective, brooding, dark lyrics.After ABBA broke up in late 1982, Andersson and Ulvaeus achieved success writing music for the stage while Lyngstad and Fältskog pursued solo careers with mixed success. ABBA's music declined in popularity until several films, notably Muriel's Wedding and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, revived interest in the group and the spawning of several tribute bands. In 1999, ABBA's music was adapted into the successful musical Mamma Mia! that toured worldwide. A film of the same name, released in 2008, became the highest-grossing film in the United Kingdom that year. The group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on 15 March 2010.ABBA were honored at the 50th anniversary celebration of the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005, when their hit "Waterloo" was chosen as the best song in the competition's history.

Album:

Voyage is the ninth and final studio album by Swedish group ABBA, released on 5 November 2021. It is the group's first album of new material in 40 years following The Visitors (1981),and contains 10 songs all composed by ABBA's songwriters, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus.The album was supported by a double A-sided single release, "I Still Have Faith in You" and "Don't Shut Me Down", released alongside the album announcement on 2 September 2021. A digital concert residency, also called ABBA Voyage, will take place in London from May to December 2022.ABBA unofficially split up in 1982 following the release of their eighth studio album, The Visitors, on 30 November 1981. Renewed interest in the band grew from the 1990s onwards following the worldwide success of their greatest hits album ABBA Gold, the ABBA-based musical Mamma Mia! and the subsequent film of the same name, and the use of their songs in some other film soundtracks such as Muriel's Wedding and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Line Up:

Björn Ulvaeus - guitars

Tracklist:

01. I Still Have Faith in You
02. When You Danced with Me
03. Little Things
04. Don’t Shut Me Down
05. Just a Notion
06. I Can Be That Woman
07. Keep an Eye on Dan
08. Bumblebee
09. No Doubt About It
10. Ode to Freedom

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Abba (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Dec 2021, 13:25

Abba - Voyage With ABBA Gold (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Limited Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan SHM-CD Limited Edition)
Size : 89 mb

Bio:

Album:

Voyage is the ninth and final studio album by Swedish group ABBA, released on 5 November 2021. It is the group's first album of new material in 40 years following The Visitors (1981),and contains 10 songs all composed by ABBA's songwriters, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus.The album was supported by a double A-sided single release, "I Still Have Faith in You" and "Don't Shut Me Down", released alongside the album announcement on 2 September 2021. A digital concert residency, also called ABBA Voyage, will take place in London from May to December 2022.ABBA unofficially split up in 1982 following the release of their eighth studio album, The Visitors, on 30 November 1981. Renewed interest in the band grew from the 1990s onwards following the worldwide success of their greatest hits album ABBA Gold, the ABBA-based musical Mamma Mia! and the subsequent film of the same name, and the use of their songs in some other film soundtracks such as Muriel's Wedding and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.Like a bonus here Abba Gold CD from 1992.

Line Up:

Björn Ulvaeus - guitars

Tracklist:

CD1: Voyage (2021)

01. I Still Have Faith in You [00:05:09]
02. When You Danced With Me [00:02:50]
03. Little Things [00:03:08]
04. Don't Shut Me Down [00:03:56]
05. Just a Notion [00:03:32]
06. I Can Be That Woman [00:04:01]
07. Keep an Eye on Dan [00:04:05]
08. Bumblebee [00:03:57]
09. No Doubt About It [00:02:56]
10. Ode to Freedom [00:03:32]

CD2: Gold - Greatest Hits (1992) (2021)

01. Dancing Queen [00:03:53]
02. Knowing Me, Knowing You [00:04:03]
03. Take a Chance on Me [00:04:08]
04. Mamma Mia [00:03:33]
05. Lay All Your Love on Me [00:04:34]
06. Super Trouper [00:04:13]
07. I Have a Dream [00:04:45]
08. The Winner Takes It All [00:04:57]
09. Money, Money, Money [00:03:08]
10. SOS [00:03:23]
11. Chiquitita [00:05:27]
12. Fernando [00:04:14]
13. Voulez-Vous [00:05:08]
14. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) [00:04:51]
15. Does Your Mother Know [00:03:15]
16. One of Us [00:03:56]
17. The Name of the Game [00:04:54]
18. Thank You for the Music [00:03:50]
19. Waterloo [00:02:45]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných