Pleasure Addiction (FRA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Pleasure Addiction (FRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Okt 2020, 11:28

Pleasure Addiction - Extra Balls (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 128 mb

Bio:

PLEASURE ADDICTION is a hard/glam "all star band" from Paris.PLEASURE ADDICTION already played with bands like EUROPE, XYZ, WHITE LION, L.A. GUNS, GREAT WHITE, SEBASTIAN BACH (SKID ROW), LYNCH MOB, TED POLEY (DANGER DANGER), QUIREBOYS, SISTER SIN, The ANGELS, BAI BANG, SHAKA PONK, BLACK RAIN, ADX, LOUDBLAST, SHAKIN' STREET (featuring Ross The Boss / MANOWAR) ATTENTAT ROCK... in France (Elysée Montmartre, Loco, Divan du Monde, Hard Rock Café...), Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Romania, Holland, Belgium and in the famous Fezen festival in Hungary with HELLOWEEN, KATATONIA, ANATHEMA, JUNKIES, TANKCSAPDA... !In november '09 the band hit America (Los Angeles & Las Vegas) for few gigs, including the world famous Viper Room with Terry Ilous from XYZ/GREAT WHITE as a special guest on vocals !!

Album:

“First class hard glam” — this is the description that French glam rockers Pleasure Addiction provide for their music and they are right on the money. I have to confess that I have been playing this album quite a bit during the last few weeks and find that it is a worthy contender for “top ten album” of the year. As it turns out, Pleasure Addiction is sort of an all-star band. Singer Butcho plays with Hellectrokuters whose 2012 album Rock N Roll Beggars landed the number two spot on Sleaze Roxx’s Top Ten Albums of 2012. I can’t say that I recognize the names of some of the other bands — Aesthesia, High-School Motherfuckers,Voodoo Smile or Suckerstarz — that the rest of the members have been or are in but based on the music played by Pleasure Addiction, I will be checking out what these bands have to offer in the near future.Pleasure Addiction play a brand of melodic, catchy and upbeat ’80s laced glam metal which is hard not to enjoy. In some ways, it is quite amazing to hear lead vocalist Butcho front this band given that Hellectrokuters play and sound like an AC/DC inspired type group. Carvin‘s guitar licks have that a real ’80 feel to them without the outdated ’80s production. The rhythm section of bassist Stuffy and drummer Pamyx sounds very solid and tight. Based on the list of bands that those two have played in, it appears and sounds like that they have been playing together for quite a number of years. The music is straightforward and simple, and reminds me a lot of Poison‘s debut album Look What The Cat Dragged In in a lot of ways. My favorite tracks on Extra Balls — which is a very Steel Panther like album title — are the catchy “Love Refugee” and the grittier “Dr Addict” which not surprisingly given its title has some strong Motley Crue influences. Personally, I enjoy songs a tad sleazier and grittier than what Pleasure Addiction offer so I wish that more songs on Extra Balls had that sleazier edge found on “Dr Addict.” All of the tracks on Extra Balls are good ones except the ballad “Heaven & Hell” which I find a bit on the dull side. Hey, I have never been a big ballad guy so probably tend to judge ballads a tad harsher than others.Overall, Pleasure Addiction deliver a strong glam metal album that deserves your attention and ears. I am looking forward to hearing what Pleasure Addiction come up with next. It seems that the Extra Balls album is not that available as per the usual channels so I suggest contacting the band directly via Facebook if you are interested in purchasing the album.

Line Up:

Butcho – vocals
Carvin – guitars
Stuffy – bass
Pamyx – drums

Additional Musicians:

Damien Badey – additional keyboards

Production:

Recorded and mixed by Suicide
Mastered by Harry Hess

Tracklist:

01. Don't Let Me Down
02. Can't Stand The Heartache
03. I Love L.A.
04. Love Refugee
05. Count 1, 2, 3
06. Hey Boy
07. Heaven & Hell
08. Lights & Wonders
09. Starlight Queen
10. DR. Addict
11. Fuel For Soul

+ Video "Lights & Wonders" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných