Sittin' Pretty (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sittin' Pretty (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Mar 2020, 06:23

Sittin' Pretty - Sittin' Pretty (1988) (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records Edition 2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Demon Doll / Metal Legacy Records Edition 2014)
Style : Glam Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Hair / Glam Hard rock band from New Jersey (USA).After the release of their first self-titled album in 1988, singer Tommy Lee died in an automobile accident.SITTIN' PRETTY has teamed up with Demon Doll Records to reissue their cult classic self titled release from 1988 - this record has never been available on CD (until now) and includes 4 bonus tracks never before released to the public.These guys ruled New York and New Jersey with an iron first! Every show was a must see and a sellout, whether it was the world famous L'Amour's in Brooklyn, The Limelight in Manhattan or Studio One in New Jersey - the "Rock N' Roll Boys" consistently brought down the house.Their songs were spinning on W.S.O.U. radio (one of the biggest Rock/Metal station in the Tri State area) and they even found themselves plastered on the pages of Hit Parader Magazine.SITTIN' PRETTY were the real deal and when you sink your teeth into "Lola's Place". "Sweet, Sweet Love", "China Died" and "She's Just A Kid” - we think you will agree they were on their way to stardom. After cutting their teeth with their first album, talks began to heat up between the band and Relativity Records until tragedy struck the band when lead singer Tommy was killed in an automobile accident.We thought we heard the last of the band - until now! We are proud to have been able to work with guitarist Joey Herr in putting this release together and this album is dedicated to the fans and two fallen heroes, Tommy & Naz - your music lives on forever and you will never be forgotten.

Album:

Originally released in 1988 and for the first time officially released on CD, US Melodic Glammy Hard Rockers SITTIN’ PRETTY finally got their self-titled album digitally remastered reissued with the addition of 4 bonus tracks.Sittin’ Pretty were a New Jersey / NYC outfit who recorded just the one album and were poised for big things (getting major airplay in their home area and making the pages of Hit Parader Magazine) when sadly singer Tommy Lee was killed in a car accident.These guys ruled the East glam hard rock scene in 1987 with every show sellout and reported as a must see, whether it was the world famous L’Amour’s in Brooklyn, The Limelight in Manhattan or Studio One in New Jersey – the “Rock N’ Roll Boys” consistently brought down the house.Their songs were spinning on W.S.O.U. radio (one of the biggest Rock/Metal station in the Tri State area).Sound-wise, Sittin’ Pretty remind me of early Great White (less blues and more hair metal), with some Poison thrown into the mix. They play typical late ’80s glam hard rock yet with solid arrangements and clear production.Songs like ‘Lola’s Place’, the power ballad China Died and the kickass cover of The Faces’ hit ‘Stay With Me’ could have been MTV staples easily.After cutting their teeth with this first album, talks began to heat up between the band and Relativity Records until tragedy struck Sittin’ Pretty when lead singer Tommy was killed in an automobile accident.Copies ans bootlegs of ‘Sittin’ Pretty’ circulated for years, but now the album received a proper, clean remastered reissue.We thought we heard the last of the band – but guitarist Joey Herr provided some unreleased material in the form of 4 bonus tracks.

Line Up:

Tommy Lee – Lead Vocals (R.I.P.)
Joey Herr – Guitar, Backing Vocals
John "Naz" Nazario – Bass, Backing Vocals (R.I.P.)
Mike Lobue – Drums tracks 1-10, 13
Derrick Lord – Drums tracks 11-12, 14

Tracklist:

01. Lola's Place
02. Down In The Big Time
03. Sweet, Sweet Love
04. China Died
05. Rock N' Roll Boy's
06. All The Pretty Lies
07. Stay With Me
08. Why Do You Love Me
09. She's Just A Kid
10. Small Town Girls
11. Take Me Down To Mexico (Bonus Track)
12. Long Hard Road (Bonus Track)
13. Daddy Doesn't Love You (Bonus Track)
14. Spend My Pennies (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných