Eclipse (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Eclipse (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Feb 2020, 10:51

Eclipse - Armageddonize (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 151 mb

Bio:

Swedish melodic rock band was formed in Stockholm in 1999 by singer Erik Mårtensson. After having produced a 4 track demo himself, he landed a deal with the English located Z records. To produce what was to become the first Eclipse album,he completed the line-up with Magnus Henriksson (Lead Guitar) & Anders Berlin (Drums & Keys). The first album “The Truth & a little more” was completed and released in 2001 on Z records. It also included guest performances by the legendary Europe guitarist Kee Marcello and Mats Olausson (ex Yngwie Malmsteen) In 2003 they landed a deal with Frontiers records and released their 2:nd album “Second To None” which was a highly critically acclaimed album among the melodic rock audience. This time the line-up featured Erik Mårtensson, Magnus Henriksson, Fredrik Folkare (bass), Magnus Ulfstedt (drums) and Mats Olausson was once again hired as a “stunt-keyboardplayer” in the studio. The album promised to appeal to all fans of such bands as Talisman and Europe due to the heavy guitar approach and the big melodies of their songwriting. Also this record got very well reviewed in the melodic rock audience and created a faithful and strong following for the band. Due to difficulties within the band and line-up changes again, the band took a couple of years off and it wouldn’t be until the summer of 2007 before they started working again. Erik Mårtensson & Magnus Henriksson (who were the surviving members of the band) took 1 week off and wrote the entire album in those seven days. Once they knew what direction to head for, it was quite easy. This time the band had gone for a straighter, classic and riff oriented hard rock. The title for their next release on Frontiers records will be “Are you ready to rock” and the new rock steady line-up of 2008 features Erik Mårtensson, Magnus Henriksson, Robert Bäck – drums and Johan Berlin – Keyboard. And they are ready!

Album:

Stockholm-based Hard Rockers ECLIPSE will release their fifth album “Armageddonize” on February 20th in Europe and February 24th in North America via Frontiers Music Srl. Recorded and produced by the band’s main songwriter and singer Erik Mårtensson and lead guitarist Magnus Henriksson, this new release sees the quartet ready to unleash 11 monster slices of melodic, yet hard-hitting, Rock on their ever growing fan base!In the second half of 2014, ECLIPSE teamed up again to write their new studio album. The bar was set high and the initial goal was to top their latest album and the result was achieved brilliantly with the aptly titled “Armageddonize,” an album where the band rocks from start to finish like there is no tomorrow!Says guitarist Magnus Henriksson: "No ECLIPSE fan will be disappointed. I guarantee that! Eclipse fans are very open minded and have always embraced the fact that this band is constantly evolving for the better. We have some surprises on ´Armageddonize´ that the fans might not expect. We became better songwriters on each album we did and Erik on this one sings better than ever. It´s incredible how he keeps getting better. I thought we had heard the best from him, but no. You´ll be surprised to hear how damn good he sings!"With “Armageddonize,” ECLIPSE are showing that they are not anymore the brightest hope for Melodic Hard Rock music, but a truly solid and hard as a rock reality. They are still young, ambitious and full of energy. ECLIPSE music is not a revival, and it’s not nostalgic. Still… it’s by far the best you can have today if you love rock music with energy, great songs, and want to hear a band that has the ambition to be on top of the world!With the release of their fourth album "Bleed And Scream", ECLIPSE gained a solid reputation and a steady following with this album that took their melodic Hard Rock roots in a more contemporary direction. Producer and main songwriters Erik Mårtensson and Magnus Henriksson strongly improved their skills by writing and producing a vast amount of bands and projects, from the successful W.E.T. albums (together with singer Jeff Scott Soto and Robert Säll from Work of Art) to Toby Hitchcock, Giant, Jimi Jamison, Dalton, Adrenaline Rush just to name a few. This has gained Mårtensson a reputation as one of the top producers/songwriters in this genre today.Concludes Magnus: "We started as a band with all kinds of influences, but I think on our third release ´Are you ready to rock´, we started to work more on the songwriting and the ´ECLIPSE´ sound finally took its shape. I think you can hear that most distinctly in the song ´How to mend a broken heart´. That style of songwriting is very Eclipse and it rubbed off a lot on the W.E.T. sound as well, particularly on songs like: ´One love´ and ´Walk away´. On ´Armageddonize´ our style is chiseled out and it sounds more Eclipse than ever. We´ve got our own unique sound now. No other band sounds like Eclipse today and we wanna see where we can take this band. I know we´ve got so much more in us. The sonic blast is here to stay!!"

Line Up:

Erik Mårtensson - vocals, guitar
Magnus Henriksson - lead & rhythm guitar
Robban Bäck - drums
Magnus Ulfstedt – bass

Tracklist:

01. I Don't Wanna Say I'm Sorry (4:24)
02. Stand On Your Feet (3:45)
03. The Storm (3:27)
04. Blood Enemies (4:27)
05. Wide Open (3:59)
06. Live Like I'm Dying (4:49)
07. Breakdown (3:43)
08. Love Bites (3:17)
09. Caught Up In The Rush (3:15)
10. One Life - My Life (3:56)
11. All Died Young (3:13)
12. The Storm (Acoustic Version) (3:01) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Stand On Your Feet" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Eclipse (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Feb 2020, 10:52

Eclipse - Armageddonize (2CD) (Deluxe Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Size : 337 mb

Bio:

Swedish melodic rock band was formed in Stockholm in 1999 by singer Erik Mårtensson. After having produced a 4 track demo himself, he landed a deal with the English located Z records. To produce what was to become the first Eclipse album,he completed the line-up with Magnus Henriksson (Lead Guitar) & Anders Berlin (Drums & Keys). The first album “The Truth & a little more” was completed and released in 2001 on Z records. It also included guest performances by the legendary Europe guitarist Kee Marcello and Mats Olausson (ex Yngwie Malmsteen) In 2003 they landed a deal with Frontiers records and released their 2:nd album “Second To None” which was a highly critically acclaimed album among the melodic rock audience. This time the line-up featured Erik Mårtensson, Magnus Henriksson, Fredrik Folkare (bass), Magnus Ulfstedt (drums) and Mats Olausson was once again hired as a “stunt-keyboardplayer” in the studio. The album promised to appeal to all fans of such bands as Talisman and Europe due to the heavy guitar approach and the big melodies of their songwriting. Also this record got very well reviewed in the melodic rock audience and created a faithful and strong following for the band. Due to difficulties within the band and line-up changes again, the band took a couple of years off and it wouldn’t be until the summer of 2007 before they started working again. Erik Mårtensson & Magnus Henriksson (who were the surviving members of the band) took 1 week off and wrote the entire album in those seven days. Once they knew what direction to head for, it was quite easy. This time the band had gone for a straighter, classic and riff oriented hard rock. The title for their next release on Frontiers records will be “Are you ready to rock” and the new rock steady line-up of 2008 features Erik Mårtensson, Magnus Henriksson, Robert Bäck – drums and Johan Berlin – Keyboard. And they are ready!

Album:

The new and expanded edition in 2CD glossy digipak (first pressing only) includes the song “Runaways”, which the band will exclusively perform for the first time during their Melodifestivalen appearance at the Gavlerinken Arena in Gävle, Sweden on the evening of February 27th. Besides the new song “Runaways”, the album also includes a bonus CD featuring live songs, 2 rare cuts (originally b-sides of the “Bleed and Scream” single, only released via Sweden Rock Magazine) and 3 original, Japan-only bonus tracks.The “Armageddonize (Deluxe Edition)” will be released on February 28th in Sweden, March 15th in the rest of Europe and April 18th in North America.The Live tracks are all brand new and unreleased. Bonus tracks listed with “§” have been released only as a B-side of the “Bleed and Scream” CD single for Sweden Rock Magazine. Bonus tracks listed with “**” have only been released in Japan to date.

Line Up:

Erik Mårtensson - vocals, guitar
Magnus Henriksson - lead & rhythm guitar
Robban Bäck - drums
Magnus Ulfstedt – bass

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. I Don’t Wanna Say I’m Sorry
02. Stand On Your Feet
03. Runaways (Album Version)* (Bonus Track)
04. The Storm
05. Blood Enemies
06. Wide Open
07. Live Like I’m Dying
08. Breakdown
09. Love Bites
10. Caught Up In The Rush
11. One Life – My Life
12. All Died Young

*bonus track added to the regular edition

CD2:

01. I Don’t Wanna Say I’m Sorry (Live)
02. Stand On Your Feet (Live)
03. Wake Me Up (Live)
04. The Storm (Live)
05. Battlegrounds (Live)
06. Breakdown (Live)
07. Wide Open (Live)
08. Blood Enemies (Live)
09. Ain’t Dead Yet (Live)
10. Bleed & Scream (Live)
11. Breaking My Heart Again (Live)
12. Come Hell Or High Water (Bonus Track)
13. Into The Fire (Bonus Track) §
14. The Storm (Acoustic)
15. I Don’t Wanna Say I’m Sorry (Acoustic)
16. Battlegrounds (Acoustic)

+ Video "Runaways" Melodifestivalen 2016 (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Feb 2020, 10:54

Eclipse - Monumentum (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of the hotly anticipated fifth studio album from Eclipse, “Monumentum”, on March 24, 2017. Two years after the successful release of the “Armageddonize” album around the globe, Eclipse have established themselves as rising stars with audiences in Australia, Japan, America and Europe (including the 3.5 million viewers who saw Eclipse's debut on Swedish national television at Melodifestivalen 2016). With the musical development and maturity shown across the board on their last two albums, "Bleed And Scream" and "Armageddonize", the future has become clear: these guys are destined for stardom! And now with their new album, aptly entitled “Monumentum”, the band’s amazing abilities are truly on display for the world to hear. After touring extensively for two years in support of “Armageddonize”, Eclipse's main songwriters Erik Mårtensson and Magnus Henriksson reconvened in Erik's new studio in the Swedish countryside late summer 2016 and started writing new songs. The intention was to write and record an album with no compromise on either song quality or musical performance from the band. Singer, songwriter and producer Erik Mårtensson says: “With every album, one's way of writing music changes a bit. What you thought was exciting and interesting while writing one album can radically change when you start writing the next. I think we have brought in quite a few new tricks in the writing and recording process while still staying true to our sound. In the end, it all boils down to if it's good or bad songs and I think this is the best album we've done. In my opinion there is not one single weak song on the album and I'm really proud of it!” We know saying your latest album is the best you've done is the oldest cliché in rock music, and so instead of taking our word for it, tune in and listen to the killer opening track “Vertigo” here: https://youtu.be/vAM5159IW4E It's melodic rock that's respectful of the roots of the genre, but with sights set firmly on the future. Fans of the band will not be disappointed and newcomers can look forward to hard rocking tunes with massive hooks from the first to the final track. As Erik puts it: "When I go and see a band I just want to hear songs that make me wanna put my fist in the air and scream along, and I want everyone around me to do the same. Well, 'Monumentum' is one giant fist waiting for a chanting crowd of rockers. We can't wait for the people to hear it!" Better be ready: Eclipse are coming to kick your ass!

Line Up:

Erik Martensson - Vocals, Guitars
Magnus Henriksson - Guitars
Magnus Ulfstedt - Bass
Philip Crusner - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Vertigo (3:23)
02. Never Look Back (3:20)
03. Killing Me (3:46)
04. The Downfall Of Eden (4:21)
05. Hurt (3:47)
06. Jaded (3:36)
07. Born To Lead (3:21)
08. For Better Or For Worse (3:19)
09. No Way Back (4:03)
10. Night Comes Crawling (3:38)
11. Black Rain (5:17)
12. The Downfall Of Eden (Acoustic Version) (4:01) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Never Look Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Feb 2020, 10:56

Eclipse - Bleed & Scream (2012) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2018)
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Album:

Killer Swedish Melodious Hard Rock Band's 4th Full-Length Studio Album (2012) , Long Out Of Print, Finally Available Again Reissued As An SHM CD With 2 Bonus Tracks !First to be honest, I will put it out in the open and say that I dislike Hard Rock. You can thank AEROSMITH, BON JOVI and bands similar to them for creating this animosity in me. Therefore when Lucifer came and told me to review a Hard Rock album I was thinking of declining his request. However, after all, Lucifer doesn’t request… he Commands!Nevertheless if you look at the roots of Hard Rock they were divine. Bands like DEEP PURPLE and LED ZEPPELIN are considered Hard Rock and they are great, amazing and creative. Along the way something happened and we were stuck with bands like AEROSMITH where you can barely hear the distortion in their guitars and they dare to call themselves Hard Rock. Thank god for Glenn Hughes for keeping the flame burning throughout the years. Let’s also not forget the rather new BLACK COUNTRY COMMUNION, a true Hard Rock Masterpiece that came to life in 2010 and brought a beacon of light to this dying genre. With all said, I’m happy to announce the return of true, good and hard kicking Hard Rock in the form of the Band ECLIPSE and their new album “Bleed and Scream”. Founded in Sweden in 2008, this is their second album and does deliver! Just for the sake of science I got to say that this is not a pure Hard Rock album, it’s more Hard Rock meets American Glam Metal, and that’s just Fine by me.The album kick started (my heart) with “Wake Me Up” and what a surprise, I was awake and not just for this song. It’s like being kicked in the face first thing in the morning. From start to finish ECLIPSE fired up all the guns with very catchy riffs and amazing rhythms, something that is an overall characteristicof the entire album apparently.“Bleed and Scream”, the title song, will probably make you bleed and scream to one of the catchiest choruses I have ever heard. Fuck, I started to sing along with Erik Mårtensson, the lead singer till I got a boot in the face from a co-worker, as I said you will bleed and scream, like I did. Again there were great riffs and rhythm in addition to the great keyboard sound that adds an atmospheric sound to the great guitar and drums mix. The best song in the album for me was “Ain't Dead Yet”, with MOTLEY CRUE type of riffs and banging drums. It's a keeper, yet again great job by Mårtensson that shows a broad vocal range with soaring screams and a deep voice when needed.Like in any Heavy Metal and\\or Hard Rock albums you have Hard Rock / Metal ballads, some say that it’s the best thing of these genres and I say crap! If we can put a man on the moon why can't we put all people that think Metal ballads are the best thing in Metal, on the moon too, so we can stay here just the reasonable people that like Metal in its purest form. So without further ado, ECLIPSE does have ballads in their album according to the rules of the genre, on “Bleed and Scream” there are two of the kind, “Bitter Taste”, a straightup ballad, no shit, with distortion sequence and riffs like they should be and mellow ending like all Hard Rock ballades ends, ECLIPSE definitely kept the rules in this one! The second ballad “About To Break” has more of a southern flavor kind of CINDERELLA style (I said American Glam Metal influences didn’t I ?). In overall the ballads are ok, but they are not the story here. It’s the rest of the songs on the album that provide its magnitude.Like always there are honorable mentions and this time it goes to “S.O.S” that started out with a keyboard in the vein of KING DIAMOND, followed by an earth shaking riff. This song also has a very nice solo section that reminded me of the great EUROPE lead shredder, John Norum, and that is a compliment. After all they come from the same country. In addition “After The End Of The World” is a great song with all the above, it seems that the band did strike a nerve in the Hard Rock meeting American Glam Metal genre.After all the abuse I had to endure listening to "Bleed and Scream" I have to say that It wasn’t the torment I expected it to be, it was even nice. ECLIPSE raised the bar for what I call new wave of Hard Rock (and you can quote me on that) that along with influences from classic European Metal bands and American Glam Metal make "Bleed And Scream" a very good album for easy Metal fans. Furthermore I think that every Metal fan should have a good non-brutal album in his magazine and "Bleed And Scream" is a really good option.

Line Up:

Erik Martensson - Vocals, Guitars , bass
Magnus Henriksson - Guitars
Johan Berlin - Keyboards
Robert Back - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Wake Me Up
02. Bleed And Scream
03. Ain't Dead Yet
04. Battlegrounds
05. A Bitter Taste
06. Falling Down
07. S.O.S.
08. Take Back The Fear
09. The Unspoken Heroes
10. About To Break
11. After The End Of The World
12. Battlegrounds (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)
13. I Don't Wanna Say I'm Sorry (Live In Japan 2016) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Bleed And Scream" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Feb 2020, 10:57

Eclipse - Paradigm (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Size : 195 mb

Bio:

Album:

Although they’ve been a relatively consistent purveyor of big tunes over the years, it’s unlikely that many would have been expecting ECLIPSE to drop one of the most unpredictable wildcard releases of 2019. And yet, that’s just what Eclipse have gone and done with their staggeringly massive sounding seventh effort, “Paradigm“, to be released next week, and in Japan, tomorrow, including a bonus track.A textbook example of how not lose momentum in terms of quality control and energy, the record flies out of the traps with the neo-classical opening into the melodious stomp of first single, ‘Viva la Victoria’, and never lets up from then on; boasting a gargantuan chorus, and an incredibly elevated performance from Erik Mȧrtensson.Acoustic undertones are combined with power on the genuinely impressive ‘Blood Wants Blood’, with a brooding outlaw touch to the guitars, and an overall classic Springsteen vibe that latter day Jon Bon Jovi would sell his bollocks to attain.There are healthy dollops of ’80s nelodic hard to bangers such as ‘Mary Leigh’ and the Van Halen-esque album highlight, ‘Delirious.’Even when they take it down a notch on the relative power balladry of ‘Shelter Me’, there’s still a significant punch to the instrumentation, and a chorus that will have many cathartically weeping into their pint like a yeti discovering therapy. If that image isn’t enough to get you to check out ‘Paradigm’, I frankly don’t know what will.New album 2019 “Paradigm” is Eclipse’s tour de force: the crafting of the tracks on this album is superb and overall this is a killer classic hard rock album with many highlights.Produced with a carefully modern approach but not distracting it from its ’80s bones, “Paradigm” kills.

Line Up:

Erik Mårtensson – Vocals, Guitars
Magnus Henriksson – Guitars
Magnus “Dynamite” Ulfstedt – Bass
Philip Crusner – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Viva La Victoria
02. Mary Leigh
03. Blood Wants Blood
04. Shelter Me
05. United
06. Delirious
07. When The Winter Ends
08. .38 Or .44
09. Never Gonna Be Like You
10. The Masquerade
11. Take Me Home
12. When The Winter Ends (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Viva La Victoria" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Júl 2021, 10:03

Eclipse - Are You Ready To Rock (Japan Edition) (2008)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Album:

After the worldwide success of Bleed & Scream, ECLIPSE mastermind Erik Martensson has decided to Remix / Remaster the band's previous album, now re-released digitally as "Are You Ready To Rock MMXIV (2014)" with new artwork as well.This album took the Melodic Hard Rock scene by storm in 2008 and it's finally back sounding better and crisp than ever.Seriously, Martensson has done some kind of magic behind the desk with these already fantastic 11 up-tempo rockers. Now, everything sounds kick ass, punchier, and if you ask me, more melodic with layers of harmonies never heard before.No fillers on this album, just Killers. Classic, straightforward and riff-orientated Melodic Hard Rock tracks full of bite, power and catchiness.The world needs is more albums like this, and now it's even superior than before, sonically on par with the impressive Bleed & Scream.

Line-Up:

Erik Mårtensson - vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards
Magnus Henriksson - guitar
Robban Bäck - drums
Johan Berlin - add. keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Breaking My Heart Again
02. Hometown Calling
03. To Mend A Broken Heart
04. Wylde One
05. Under The Gun
06. Unbreakable
07. Hard Time Loving You
08. Young Guns
09. Million Miles Away
10. 2 Souls
11. Call Of The Wild
12. Haunted-Wanted (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2021, 10:23

Eclipse - Are You Ready To Rock MMXIV (Blowout Productions Records Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2008 (Blowout Productions Records Edition 2014)
Size : 140 mb

Bio:

Album:

Originally released in 2008, Are You Ready to Rock was the third album from Swedish melodic rockers Eclipse. In recent years Eclipse, which features singer/guitarist Erik Martensson (also with W.E.T.) – has become one of the brightest stars in the melodic rock scene, but in 2008 the band was on the verge of calling it quits. Instead the band regrouped, got back to their melodic rock roots, and released an album that took the scene by storm.Martensson, along with guitarist Magnus Henriksson, seems to have grown by leaps and bounds as a songwriter in the years between 2004’s Second To None and this album. Are You Ready To Rock had all of the insane guitar hooks, irresistible melodies and wild energy that was missing from Second To None, and it’s just an incredibly fun album to listen to. It’s one of those albums that is just made for air guitar and singing along. “Breaking My Heart,” “Under the Gun” and especially “Wylde One” are great examples of the revitalized Eclipse sound, and the whole album is at that same quality level. “Unbreakable” and “Call of the Wild” in particular are very similar to what Martensson would contribute to the W.E.T. debut.Are You Ready To Rock is just a dynamite melodic rock album all around. It’s hard to believe, given just how good this album is, that Eclipse would get even better with their follow-up album (2012’s Bleed & Scream). If you’re into the European melodic rock sound – think bands like Talisman, W.E.T. (obviously), Brother Firetribe, The Magnificent and H.E.A.T. – you have to hear Eclipse, and Are You Ready To Rock is one of two must-have releases from them, especially now that it has been so spectacularly reissued.Edition Notes: After spending years out of print, Are You Ready To Rock is once again available thanks to this band-released special edition reissue titled Are You Ready To Rock MMXIV. The reissue has not only been remastered; it was remixed as well, giving it a real boost in sound quality. It also features four bonus tracks – the song “Haunted Wanted” from the original Japanese pressing of the album and three demo tracks from the album’s early sessions. And if all that wasn’t enough, it features expanded liner notes and brand new cover artwork. Honestly, just getting this long sold-out album back in print would have been enough, but they’ve done such a fantastic job with this reissue that even those who already own the original album shouldn’t hesitate to upgrade to the MMXIV version.

Line-Up:

Erik Mårtensson - vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards
Robban Bäck - drums
Johan Berlin - add. keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Breaking My Heart Again
02. Hometown Calling
03. To Mend A Broken Heart
04. Wylde One
05. Under The Gun
06. Unbreakable
07. Hard Time Loving You
08. Young Guns
09. Million Miles Away
10. 2 Souls
11. Call Of The Wild
12. Haunted-Wanted (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Rather Be Dead [Unreleased Demo 2006] (Bonus Track)
14. Destination Anywhere [Unreleased Demo 2006] (Bonus Track)
15. Annabel Lee [Unreleased Demo 2006] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2021, 10:25

Eclipse - Viva La Victouria (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Size : 245 mb

Bio:

Album:

Stockholm, Sweden-based melodic hard rock band Eclipse have released a live performance video for the track ‘Runaways’. Taken from the band’s forthcoming Viva La VicTOURia DVD / Blu-ray, the clip can be viewed below.Eclipse issue live album Viva La VicTOURia on November 6th, 2020 through Frontiers Music Srl. The outing will be made available in the following formats; 2CD / DVD, Blu-ray, and triple vinyl LP.Viva La VicTOURia consists of Eclipse’s live performance on December 21st, 2019 at Tradgarn in Gothenburg, as well as featuring bonus material. That respective performance was as part of dates promoting the Paradigm album.“We’ve talked about properly documenting a live show for ages,” commented vocalist and guitarist Erik Mårtensson. “Well, if anything good came out of the pandemic that brought touring to a halt, this is it. Thanks to this record, Viva La VicTOURia will live forever although it ended up being our shortest tour.”“Fans have asked us for a live album and video for a long time now,” added guitarist Magnus Henriksson. “Well, here it is. Eclipse live, raw, and naked. Enjoy!”Bonus material on the CD and LP versions of Viva La VicTOURia include the studio track ‘Driving One Of Your Cars’ (a Lisa Miskovsky cover), acoustic versions of ‘The Downfall Of Eden’ and ‘When The Winter Ends’, as well as three live tracks from the band’s Live From The Quarantine pay-per-view special, which was recorded at Studio Grondahl in Stockholm, Sweden on April 1st, 2020. The triple-LP version also includes the exclusive bonus tracks ‘Hurt’ and ‘Mary Leigh’.Bonus footage on the DVD and Blu-ray features interviews with the band around the creation of Paradigm and Viva La VicTOURia, additional footage from the Paradigm Tour (backstage, tour bus, behind the scenes, etc.), and some interviews with the band around the development of Eclipse, from the early days up until now, including some historic footage.

Line Up:

Erik Mårtensson (vocals, guitar and keyboards)
Magnus Henriksson (guitar)
Victor Crusner (bass)
Philip Crusner (drums)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Viva La Victoria
02. Mary Leigh
03. Blood Wants Blood
04. The Storm
05. Vertigo
06. Jaded
07. Shelter Me
08. United
09. The Downfall of Eden
10. When the Winter Ends
11. Take Me Home
12. Battlegrounds

CD2:

01. Black Rain
02. Blood Enemies
03. Stand on Your Feet
04. Runaways
05. I Don't Wanna Say I'm Sorry
06. Never Look Back
07. Driving One of Your Cars (Lisa Miskovsky cover)
08. The Downfall of Eden (Acoustic Version)
09. When the Winter Ends (Acoustic Version)
10. Battlegrounds (Quarantine Live)
11. Driving One of Your Cars (Quarantine Live)
12. Delirious (Quarantine Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2021, 10:26

Eclipse - Wired (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 98 mb

Bio:

Album:

Coming off the most successful album yet, "Paradigm" (which includes the massive single "Viva La Victoria" that has 15 million streams and counting), Sweden's Eclipse is coming back with new studio album "Wired". Preceded by the single, an anthem for the ages, "Saturday Night (Hallelujah)", the new record sees the Swedish quartet going from strength to strength and, as having done since the beginning, taking no prisoners. Some of the best songs of the band's career arrive on this record and it's uplifting and much needed to be able to enjoy such a monster album in the aftermath of the pandemic age.Over the last few years Eclipse has performed to audiences around the globe - including the US, Japan, Australia and Europe - and opened for giants like Aerosmith and Scorpions. The albums have amassed millions of streams and charted in several European countries. With the momentum of last studio album "Paradigm" propelling, “Wired" promises to push Eclipse even further up the rock 'n 'roll mountain.

Line Up:

Victor Crusner (bass)
Philip Crusner (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Roses On Your Grave
02. Dying Breed
03. Saturday Night (Hallelujah)
04. Run For Cover
05. Carved In Stone
06. Twilight
07. Poison Inside My Heart
08. Bite The Bullet
09. We Didn't Come To Lose
10. Things We Love
11. Dead Inside (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Dec 2021, 10:26

Eclipse - Wired (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Album:

Coming off the most successful album yet, "Paradigm" (which includes the massive single "Viva La Victoria" that has 15 million streams and counting), Sweden's Eclipse is coming back with new studio album "Wired". Preceded by the single, an anthem for the ages, "Saturday Night (Hallelujah)", the new record sees the Swedish quartet going from strength to strength and, as having done since the beginning, taking no prisoners. Some of the best songs of the band's career arrive on this record and it's uplifting and much needed to be able to enjoy such a monster album in the aftermath of the pandemic age.Over the last few years Eclipse has performed to audiences around the globe - including the US, Japan, Australia and Europe - and opened for giants like Aerosmith and Scorpions. The albums have amassed millions of streams and charted in several European countries. With the momentum of last studio album "Paradigm" propelling, “Wired" promises to push Eclipse even further up the rock 'n 'roll mountain.

Line Up:

Victor Crusner (bass)
Philip Crusner (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Roses On Your Grave
02. Dying Breed
03. Saturday Night (Hallelujah)
04. Run For Cover
05. Carved In Stone
06. Twilight
07. Poison Inside My Heart
08. Bite The Bullet
09. We Didn't Come To Lose
10. Things We Love
11. Dead Inside
12. Carved in Stone (Original Version) (Japan Bonus Japan)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Aug 2023, 16:04

Eclipse - Megalomanium (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 91 mb

Bio:

Album:

Eclipse is one of the very few bands who managed to bring 80s influenced slab of melodic hard rock to the masses. The band is now back with the release of a ninth studio album, aptly entitled "Megalomanium", a word that well describes the grandiose sound and plans that the band has for its new music. Coming off the most successful album yet, "Paradigm" (which includes the massive single "Viva La Victoria" that has almost 25 million streams and counting!), Eclipse released its last album "Wired" in late 2020 at the height of the pandemic times. Still, notwtihstanding the lack of touring the band managed to continue the path of growth that started when they appeared at the Melodifestivalen in 2016 with the song "Runaways".The new album "Megalomanium" offers the joyful, hook-laden and guitar-oriented sound of Eclipse at its absolute purest and finest. However the band is not resting on its laurels, offering some elements of freshness to a sound which has already gathered legions of fans especially in the European territory. While the first single "The Hardest Part Is Losing You" simply shows that the inspiration is intact - truly one of Eclipse's best ever anthems! - songs like "Got It!" or the Victor Crusner sung "High Road" show instead that the band is not afraid to take chances into different avenues. Still they can rock very hard in the anthemic "Children Of The Night" with a riff that brings back the memories of the best Dio/Sabbath sound in a contemporary musical dress. Other highlights are the instantly recognizable "Hearts Collide" and the aptly titled "Anthem" which is going to set the crowds enjoying the band's shows on fire. In brief, "Megalomanium" has absolutely everything that you would expect from the guys from Stockholm and more!Erik Martensson shows once again why he became one of the most in-demand writers and producers of the scene. His taste in melodies, songwriting and harmonies is absolutely outstanding and when it collides with Magnus Henriksson's guitars, magic is there once again. The band has massive touring plans with shows and festivals already announced. This record is for rock megalomaniacs!

Line Up:

Victor Crusner (bass)
Philip Crusner (drums)

Tracklist:

01. The Hardest Part Is Losing You
02. Got It!
03. Anthem
04. Children Of The Night
05. Hearts Collide
06. I Don't Get It
07. The Broken
08. So Long, Farewell, Goodbye
09. High Road
10. One Step Closer To You
11. Forgiven

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Okt 2023, 07:57

Eclipse - Megalomanium (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Album:

Eclipse is one of the very few bands who managed to bring 80s influenced slab of melodic hard rock to the masses. The band is now back with the release of a ninth studio album, aptly entitled "Megalomanium", a word that well describes the grandiose sound and plans that the band has for its new music. Coming off the most successful album yet, "Paradigm" (which includes the massive single "Viva La Victoria" that has almost 25 million streams and counting!), Eclipse released its last album "Wired" in late 2020 at the height of the pandemic times. Still, notwtihstanding the lack of touring the band managed to continue the path of growth that started when they appeared at the Melodifestivalen in 2016 with the song "Runaways".The new album "Megalomanium" offers the joyful, hook-laden and guitar-oriented sound of Eclipse at its absolute purest and finest. However the band is not resting on its laurels, offering some elements of freshness to a sound which has already gathered legions of fans especially in the European territory. While the first single "The Hardest Part Is Losing You" simply shows that the inspiration is intact - truly one of Eclipse's best ever anthems! - songs like "Got It!" or the Victor Crusner sung "High Road" show instead that the band is not afraid to take chances into different avenues. Still they can rock very hard in the anthemic "Children Of The Night" with a riff that brings back the memories of the best Dio/Sabbath sound in a contemporary musical dress. Other highlights are the instantly recognizable "Hearts Collide" and the aptly titled "Anthem" which is going to set the crowds enjoying the band's shows on fire. In brief, "Megalomanium" has absolutely everything that you would expect from the guys from Stockholm and more!Erik Martensson shows once again why he became one of the most in-demand writers and producers of the scene. His taste in melodies, songwriting and harmonies is absolutely outstanding and when it collides with Magnus Henriksson's guitars, magic is there once again. The band has massive touring plans with shows and festivals already announced. This record is for rock megalomaniacs!

Line Up:

Erik Mårtensson - vocals, guitar and keyboards
Victor Crusner - bass
Philip Crusner - drums

Tracklist:

01. The Hardest Part Is Losing You
02. Got It!
03. Anthem
04. Children Of The Night
05. Hearts Collide
06. I Don't Get It
07. The Broken
08. So Long, Farewell, Goodbye
09. High Road
10. One Step Closer To You
11. Forgiven
12. The Hardest Part Is Losing You (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných