Escape (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Escape (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2019, 15:40

Escape - Unbreakable (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

A new band, although guitarist Vince O’Regan is involved and has appeared on albums from Eden and Legion amongst others. On vocals is a new name Stevie K who has a strong, melodic vocal and on keyboards Roland Moog – doubt its his real name and with no pic of him on the inlay sleeve maybe one of the other band members tinkles the ivories?The music is like a long lost 80′s AOR/melodic rock album and the keys are very string sounding – like on Shy’s album last year – which can be an acquired taste. Picks of the album are ‘Still Alive’, ‘Moment In Time’ and the title track feature massive banks of keys, a couple of top draw guitar solos and Stevie K’s soaring vocals. The semi-ballad ‘New Horizon’ is okay but lacks some real musical magic and the production can sound a little flat at times – an album like this needs a nice deep, rich sound.With their dynamic debut the band scored 9 out of 10 in England’s highly respected Classic Rock Magazine and where also hailed as the Jewel in the Crown of English AOR by Powerplay magazine. Belgiums Rock Report gave the band a glowing review for the debut album “Unbreakable” stating it was an essential release for any AOR fan. Songs already confirmed for inclusion on the all new album are Borderline, Escape, Marianne, Restless Heart and Angel Eyes.Stevie K (vocals) - Started music age 9 playing guitar + singing. First gig 13 years old.From age 16 to present day have been playing in bands, recording, touring,NORTHERN IRELAND-ENGLAND-SCOTLAND-WALES-SOUTHERN IRELAND-LOS ANGELES-FRANCE-SPAIN,also performed for TV and radio, Solo work and various other theatre and musical stage performances. Vocalist / guitarist / songwriter / producer (Mr Hippi Productions for Sanctuary Records N.I ) Bands - FORTRESS / RECKLESS / RENEGADE / EX-VENGENCE Los Angeles (Die Happy) /DON'T FRET / CRUSADER / CONTAGIOUS UK / DEN OF THIEVES / UNDERFIRE / MR JINX / THE NED KELLY BAND / NATIVE SUN /BAND OF BROTHERS / Lead Vocalist for ESCAPE UK / presently Lead vocalist for Iron-Heart 2015.

Album:

"Unbreakable" is the debut album from ESCAPE, a new UK AOR band which features the songwriting partnership of Stevie K on vocals from Northern Ireland and guitarist Vince O’Regan (Bob Catley, Legion).They have just been announced as part of the line-up for HRH AOR Festival which is happening next April and it seems the band are already hard at work on album two set for release at the Festival.I was really struck with this album and I took to its quintessential British AOR flavour straight away. Anyone familiar with Vince’s previous AOR work with Pulse will know the style of music to expect here, infectious guitar riffs and memorable keyboard licks.I always love the way Vince blends the keyboards and guitars in his AOR songwriting, one never overshadowing the other but bringing the best out of every song. Although the emphasis is on melody and hooks, here Vince is never afraid to unleash a few stunning guitar solos.Stevie K is not a typical AOR singer, his powerful voice having more grit and bite to it veering him into the Danny Vaughn / Jeff Scott Soto school of melodic rock singing. His performance is impressive over these eleven tracks."Still Alive" is a bombastic opening cut with pompous keyboards, driving guitars and pounding drums. A song which is sure to go down a storm live! Keep an ear out for a killer guitar solo from Vince on this track.The commercial and obvious single "Unbreakable" has an infectious keyboard riff and the compelling melodic guitar riff underpin this catchy as hell and invigorating song. This is a great song to fire you up! Trust me the chorus will stick in your head and compel you to sing along."Best Of Me" is a mid-tempo ballad on which Stevie delivers some cool vocal melodies throughout. Vince lays down a hook laden guitar lick on this one."Living On The Wrong Side" really puts me in mind of Pulse, a driving AOR rocker.I love the Journey-esque guitar licks on "Read Between The Lines" and it has some killer hooks in the chorus. "New Horizon" is a gripping ballad with some wonderful piano parts."Night To Remember" is another one that really fires you up, full of power and unforgettable melodies. It’s a pulsating AOR rocker that rips up your stereo speakers. The best thing to do when you get to this track is just press ‘repeat’ and save yourself a job as one listen just isn’t enough! I love the killer keys and the gripping guitar riffs which combine to devastating effect and add to that Stevie’s powerful vocals it makes for a fist clenching sing along killer track!"Moment in Time" is a mid-tempo rocker with a lighter waving chorus. Bombastic rocker "Bring You Down" has a juicy guitar riff with a pompous chest beating chorus. "Rescue Me" is a swaggering rocker with big guitars and some extremely effective keyboards especially on the chorus.There’s a touch of Whitesnake on last cut "Heartbreak City", a driving rocker with some great guitar hooks."Unbreakable" is a straight ahead AOR / Melodic Rock CD with a bombastic edge.It’s a great collection of some truly unforgettable tunes proving that British musicians can do this style of music just as good as the Yanks and the Scandinavians!I hope to hear more from these guys as this strong debut promises good things to come from a new addition to the ever growing ranks of UK AOR.

Line Up:

Stevie K - Vocals
Vince O'Regan - Guitars (Bob Catley, Legion)
Andy Mills - Bass
Andy Pierce - Drums
Roland Moog - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Still Alive
02. Unbreakable
03. Best of Me
04. Living On the Wrongside
05. Read Between the Lines
06. New Horizon
07. Night To Remember
08. Moment in Time
09. Bring You Down
10. Rescue Me
11. Heartbreak City

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných