White Flame (FIN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

White Flame (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Okt 2018, 07:08

White Flame - Cougar (Digipak Edition) (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 142 mb

Bio:

White Flame are band from Finland.In the course of the 49-minute season of »TOUR BUS DIARIES«, so many musical quotes shoot through the listener's head - he can barely match them. Rolling Stones? Aerosmith? Mötley Crüe? Hardcore superstar? Not to mention various guitarists / guitar-dominated bands of the 80s. The 15 songs are most likely to fit into the "heavy rock" drawer with a big rapprochement towards the USA.Founded in 2002 under White Flame Industry, the combo misses the songs, according to Fronter Vince mostly written during the tour, a first-class sound. Occasionally, she decorates the quartet with a hint of funk, as in "Fu &" or Blues. The Finns also make use of an opulent guest performance (brass, strings, organist, percussionist), including Matthau Mikoyan on the mic with "(No) Frozen Angels" and "Life We Never Had". However, there is still a lack of originality: the text parts »Dude Looks Like A Lady« (Aerosmith) come to mind during »Dancing With Her Sister«, the intro of »Twins« sounds very much like »Stare It Up« (Rolling Sones). The technical skills of Vince, Anthon, Sammye and Jony are nothing to complain about - the songwriting including 08/15-lyrics already.

Album:

It’s been a few years since I last heard White Flame, dating back to their 2007 debut Yesterday’ News, but I don’t remember them being this good! Maybe all it took was the guidance of famed producer Chris Laney to take these Finnish rockers to the next level. Whatever the reason, Cougar is a great album that takes several twists and turns. “Get What’s Mine” starts the festivities with opening vocals that remind me of Megadeth‘s Dave Mustaine — but don’t worry, this isn’t thrash, and by the time the chorus comes along any similarities are quickly forgotten. The album’s first single, “I Know Where You Live”, was co-written by Laney and his signature sound is instantly recognizable. This song finds vocalist Vince doing his best Alice Cooper impression before breaking into a huge and melodic chorus — this track could easily have found its way onto Laney‘s Only Come Out At Night solo release. The title track shuffles along with a hint of Aerosmith blues while the funky “What Girls Like” is extremely catchy for a type of music (funk-rock) I usually can’t stand. “Right Back In” is about as heavy as White Flame get as guitarist Anthon really shows off his chops, and even better yet is the hard-hitting “We Get It On” which finds the Aerosmith vibe resurface for a second time. The band take Roxette‘s successful hit “The Look” into Gotthard territory — it’s not a bad cover at all, but in my opinion was a poor choice for the album’s second single. Rounding out the CD is “Gutted”, a rocker with hints of ’70s revisionism, and “The Question”, which begs the question why wasn’t this one left on the studio floor? The closing track is really the only time White Flame stumble on this release. Every warm blooded male wants a ‘cougar’, and everyone with a set of ears should want this Cougar — besides, this is one of the few times where the album actually lives up to the artwork. White Flame offer several different sounds on this album yet everything seems to tie together perfectly. From rockers to ballads, White Flame have shown that sometimes it takes a little experience to hit your stride — and Cougar finds White Flame taking the hard rock torch and running like hell

Line Up:

Vince – vocals
Anthon – guitar
Sammye – bass
Jony – drums

Additional Musicians:

Chris Laney – background vocals
Hanna Henrikson – background vocals

Production:

Produced by Chris Laney and White Flame.

Tracklist:

01. Get What's Mine 3:48
02. I Know Where You Live 3:54
03. Make Believe 4:18
04. Cougar 3:45
05. What Girls Like 4:34
06. Used To Be a Girl 4:00
07. Right Back in 3:31
08. The Look 3:21
09. Stay 4:27
10. We Get It On 3:30
11. Gutted 3:28
12. The Question 4:36

+ Video "'The Look" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: White Flame (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Okt 2018, 06:37

White Flame - Tour Bus Diaries (2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

White Flame are band from Finland.In the course of the 49-minute season of »TOUR BUS DIARIES«, so many musical quotes shoot through the listener's head - he can barely match them. Rolling Stones? Aerosmith? Mötley Crüe? Hardcore superstar? Not to mention various guitarists / guitar-dominated bands of the 80s. The 15 songs are most likely to fit into the "heavy rock" drawer with a big rapprochement towards the USA.Founded in 2002 under White Flame Industry, the combo misses the songs, according to Fronter Vince mostly written during the tour, a first-class sound. Occasionally, she decorates the quartet with a hint of funk, as in "Fu &" or Blues. The Finns also make use of an opulent guest performance (brass, strings, organist, percussionist), including Matthau Mikoyan on the mic with "(No) Frozen Angels" and "Life We Never Had". However, there is still a lack of originality: the text parts »Dude Looks Like A Lady« (Aerosmith) come to mind during »Dancing With Her Sister«, the intro of »Twins« sounds very much like »Stare It Up« (Rolling Sones). The technical skills of Vince, Anthon, Sammye and Jony are nothing to complain about - the songwriting including 08/15-lyrics already.

Album:

Finnish rockers White Flame released their sophomore effort Tour Bus Diaries in 2009, and believe me this one band that has not hit a slump. There are a bunch of cool tunes on this disc, of which I have described just a few of.Tour Bus Diaries picks up where 2007’s Yesterday’s News left off, with the hard rocker, “Tall Thin In”. This song is a cool rocker that has a distinct Aerosmith vibe to it.“FU&” is so insanely catchy, it should be a crime. You might find your self singing this out loud “FU& I will have my fun”. One thing is for certain, you will want to rip the knob off of your stereo with this impressive rocker.The bass groove on “Frontrow Girl” is absolutely infectious. The song is short, but it absolutely delivers the goods.“The Ground” is a very catchy sleaze style rocker that will get your foot tapping in no time.I can’t ever hear enough of the cowbell in a song, and “Twins” has this and a lot more. This upbeat hit worthy rocker also has horns, piano and some kick ass guitar work to boot.“Shouldn’t Been Messin’ is a really cool tune that oscillates between a cool piano based number, and a heavy rocker that would make Ugly Kid Joe proud. I love the Saxophone & horns on this tune! Well done!From the opening blues harp on “Life We Never Had”, I detected another Aerosmith like feel. The song almost starts off like “F.I.N.E.”, but then quickly becomes a massive tune that stands out on its own. This is a slower paced number that have been a massive hit for White Flame. The rock gods are far too unkind to this band.“No Frozen Angels” features former Bloodpit singer Matthau Mikojan on vocals. I can’t say I am familiar with Bloodpit, but Mikojan’s voice sounds tailor-made for this good & sleazy music.Do I dare say that “Life We Never Had” has a “Purple Rain” like feel to it? For whatever reason, that is what this song reminds me of, although “Life We Never Had” has more of a bluesy edge to it.Every time I listen to Tourbus Diaries it seems to get better and better. If White Flame keeps putting out CD’s of this quality, the band will become international superstars. One thing is for certain, if you are a hard rock fan, you need to take a ride on to White Flame’s TourBus now! You won’t want to miss out on this kick ass CD.

Line Up:

Vince - Lead & Backing Vocals, Beatbox
Anthon - Guitars, Piano, Organ, Backing Vocals
Sammye - Bass, Backing Vocals
Jony - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. Catwalk Surprise 0:12
02. Tall Thin In 3:08
03. Fun 3:43
04. No Good 3:38
05. Dancing With Her Sister 3:12
06. Disrespect 0:22
07. Frontrow Girl 3:05
08. Certainly Something 3:30
09. The Ground 3:09
10. Twins 3:25
11. Shouldn't Been Messin' 3:25
12. 2 Become #1 4:04
13. (No) Frozen Angels 3:57
14. Life We Never Had 5:33
15. Gone By Tomorrow 4:13

+ Video "'Frontrow Girl" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: White Flame (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Okt 2018, 11:46

White Flame - Yesterday's News (Digipak Edition) (2007)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Album:

With so much cool music coming out of Sweden these days, it only makes sense that their neighboring country Finland, has some cool stuff coming out too.I have known about the band White Flame for over a year now, but their CD, “Yesterday’s News”, was not available in the United States until now.I originally posted White Flame’s video, “Hour of Emptiness” in the HRH Segment, “Sink or Swim”. The folks that voted all said let it swim unanimously, making White Flame’s Yesterday’s News, Hard Rock Hideout’s first Sink or Swim Winner.As far as hard rock goes, I love it when a band just gets it, and White Flame does just that. The band cranks their Marshall amps up to ten, plays loud and plays hard. Yesterday’s News is a fine blend of funky, bluesy, kick ass hard rock. White Flame wears their influences on their sleeves on this disc. I can hear touches of Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses, Aerosmith, and maybe even Sweet F.A. (remember them?) on this disc.sinkorswimwinner.There are a lot of good songs worth checking out on Yesterday’s News. “Gun” has this awesome groove that will get you headbanging instantly. “Swimsuit Issue Centerfold” is one of the coolest rocking tunes I have heard in a while. Some of my other favorites on this disc are “Kill The Radio” and the title track, “Yesterday’s News” and the awesome ballad “Miss U”.White Flame’s “Yesterday’s News” isn’t breaking any new musical ground, but if you are a fan of the 80’s era of hard rock, you are bound to love this. This is a hard rock record that needs to be heard by all! On a side note, not only is the CD good, but the ultra cool digipak comes with a booklet that folds out into a mini news paper with song lyrics, photos and more. I thought this was a nice touch, especially from a new band.The Bottom Line, White Flame is a killer new band with a very good debut record on their hands. If they play their cards right, they will be anything but “Yesterday’s News”.

Line Up:

Vince - vocals, percussion, guitar
Anthon - guitars, piano, keyboards, percussions, backing vocals
Sammye - bass, backing vocals
Jony - drums, percussions

Tracklist:

01. Loading.. 0:26
02. GUN 4:09
03. The World We Live in 3:46
04. Swimsuit Issue Centerfold 4:01
05. RockHard 4:00
06. Miss U 4:09
07. Down 3:16
08. Your Joint Tonight 3:37
09. Yesterday´s News 4:24
10. Hour of Emptiness 4:26
11. Kill the Radio 3:21
12. Close to You 6:13
13. My Future Ex-Girlfriend 3:08

+ Video "'Hour of Emptiness" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných