Hurricane (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Hurricane (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Okt 2018, 12:07

Hurricane - Liquifury (2001) (Frontiers Records Special Edition 2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001 (Frontiers Records Special Edition 2010)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

HURRICANE is a Los Angeles based hard rock metal band formed in 1984 by guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUEENSRYCHE Gt) and bassist Tony Cavazo (QUIET RIOT/ SNOW). The band’s current line-up includes drummer Mike Hansen, who has performed and recorded with such artists as George Lynch and Steve Vai. Recently HURRICANE recruited lead vocalist Chad Cancino, a native Angelino, who first worked with Robert Sarzo on his solo project. In 2014, HURRICANE toured the United States with QUEENSRYCHE Gt and headlined venues. HURRICANE is currently in the studio recording a new album and video, set to release in 2018. The new music can be described as heavy and intense with current melodies, similar to HURRICANE’s past musical achievements.HURRICANE has toured arenas with Iron Maiden, Gary Moore, Cheap Trick, Stryper, The Michael Schenker Group, Queensryche Gt, Rick Derringer, and headlined sold-out tours across Japan. HURRICANE has worked with many award-winning producers such as Mike Clink (Guns N Roses) and Bob Ezrin (KISS, Alice Cooper).HURRICANE formed in the early 80’s when Cavazo was introduced to Sarzo by the late Quiet Riot front man, Kevin DuBrow, who suggested they put a band together. In 1985, HURRICANE signed a major record deal with ENIGMA/ CAPITOL RECORDS and released their first album TAKE WHAT YOU WANT; a self-titled music video “HURRICANE” was released and rotated on MTV’s Headbanger’s Ball. In 1988, their most successful album OVER THE EDGE was released and charted on Billboard’s Top 100, as well as the band's most successful Billboard Top 40 hit, "I’M ON TO YOU". The album featured a cover of Alice Cooper’s hit “I’M 18”. The title track, “OVER THE EDGE” was released as a single. The music videos “I’M ON TO YOU” and “OVER THE EDGE” ranked #1 in video requests and rotated on MTV. The album was distributed in the United States, Europe and Japan.

Album:

HURRICANE one of the greatest melodic hard rock bands from the '80s if you ask me, here's "Liquifury [Special Edition +2]", their fourth studio album arriving in 2001, eleven years after the band's previous release.This is the hard to find Special Edition reissue by Frontiers Records including 2 bonus tracks.Featuring regular members vocalist Kelly Hansen (also plays some guitar and keyboards) and drummer Jay Schellen, the line up is also joined by bass player Larry Antonio and guitarists Randall Strom, Sean Manning and Carlos Villalobos.The record initially began as a Kelly Hansen solo record, but evolved into a comeback for the old band name.On "Liquifury" there are also changes to the band's '80s sound. The tone is much darker and the songs substantially heavier than we have previously heard Kelly sing. Hard rocking, but essentially melodic.The sound of the album is certainly more contemporary, according to 2000's. This is a big step forward for the guys involved. The guitar work is fast and furious and the riffs come thick and sharp.Above everything, the quality of the songs, the production and the performance are what make this record stand out as a great body of work.The sound and style, in fact, is quite similar to Unruly Child when Hansen recorded an album with them, joining his band mate Schellen, who was the band's original drummer.After a brief intro the CD heads straight into business with the furious opening track 'River Gold', which is quickly followed by the slightly more melodic, but equally tough 'New God'.There's not let up with 'Heart Made Of Stone', a huge melodic rock anthem. This track is a great urgent rocker that should go down as an album favorite and sees Hansen in top vocal form.'Happy To Be Your Fool' is the first hint of any softening in the album, slightly more laid back but still dark and moody and rocks up a little in the chorus. 'Bleed For Me' is another very good heavy hard rocker, with 'Shelter' continuing that, adding a great vocal hook in the chorus.'In My Dreams' is the only proper ballad of the album, even then it's in a midtempo pace. But it is an acoustic driven, slower ballad style track. 'Torn' and 'Shine' are both returns to the hard rocking base this album is, driven by sharp riffs and muscular lead vocals.The bonus tracks on this Special Edition are the original Japan edition bonuses, both quality songs from the same recording sessions."Liquifury [Special Edition +2]" is a very energetic and hard hitting release, with a tougher sound and darker feel than anything these guys have been involved in previously.The record touches on familiar styles, but carves it's own destiny by moving in this new direction with an updated output. It seems recorded yesterday.Above all else, most of the tracks are strong and memorable and contain enough hooks and melodic moments to rate highly with those who expect a certain style with any album with the band name Hurricane on the cover.

Line-Up:

Kelly Hansen – vocals, guitars, keyboards
Jay Schellen – drums, percussion
Sean Manning – guitars
Carlos Villalobos – guitars (Track 7)
Randall Strom – guitars (Track 5)
Larry Antonio – bass

Tracklist:

01. Intro 1:11
02. River Gold 4:04
03. New God 5:00
04. Heart Made of Stone 6:07
05. It's Your Life 4:37
06. Happy to Be Your Fool 5:58
07. Bleed for Me 4:31
08. Shelter 4:16
09. In My Dreams 5:11
10. Torn 5:38
11. Shine 3:35
12. Push (Bonus Track)
13. Promises (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Hurricane (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Aug 2023, 08:32

Hurricane - Reconnected (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

HURRICANE is a Los Angeles based hard rock metal band formed in 1984 by guitarist Robert Sarzo (QUEENSRYCHE Gt) and bassist Tony Cavazo (QUIET RIOT/ SNOW). The band’s current line-up includes drummer Mike Hansen, who has performed and recorded with such artists as George Lynch and Steve Vai. Recently HURRICANE recruited lead vocalist Chad Cancino, a native Angelino, who first worked with Robert Sarzo on his solo project. In 2014, HURRICANE toured the United States with QUEENSRYCHE Gt and headlined venues. HURRICANE is currently in the studio recording a new album and video, set to release in 2018. The new music can be described as heavy and intense with current melodies, similar to HURRICANE’s past musical achievements.HURRICANE has toured arenas with Iron Maiden, Gary Moore, Cheap Trick, Stryper, The Michael Schenker Group, Queensryche Gt, Rick Derringer, and headlined sold-out tours across Japan. HURRICANE has worked with many award-winning producers such as Mike Clink (Guns N Roses) and Bob Ezrin (KISS, Alice Cooper).HURRICANE formed in the early 80’s when Cavazo was introduced to Sarzo by the late Quiet Riot front man, Kevin DuBrow, who suggested they put a band together. In 1985, HURRICANE signed a major record deal with ENIGMA/ CAPITOL RECORDS and released their first album TAKE WHAT YOU WANT; a self-titled music video “HURRICANE” was released and rotated on MTV’s Headbanger’s Ball. In 1988, their most successful album OVER THE EDGE was released and charted on Billboard’s Top 100, as well as the band's most successful Billboard Top 40 hit, "I’M ON TO YOU". The album featured a cover of Alice Cooper’s hit “I’M 18”. The title track, “OVER THE EDGE” was released as a single. The music videos “I’M ON TO YOU” and “OVER THE EDGE” ranked #1 in video requests and rotated on MTV. The album was distributed in the United States, Europe and Japan.

Album:

Hurricane is an American heavy metal band formed in 1983, originally featuring current Foreigner lead vocalist Kelly Hansen (vocals/ rhythm guitar), Robert Sarzo (guitar), Tony Cavazo (bass) and Jay Schellen (drums, currently with Yes). Cavazo and Sarzo are the brothers of Quiet Riot's Carlos Cavazo and Rudy Sarzo. Hurricane released four albums: "Take What You Want" (1985), "Over The Edge" (1988), "Slave To The Thrill" (1990) and "Liquifury" (2001). "Over The Edge" was the album featuring the charting song "I'm On To You", which peaked at #33 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart in 1988. In 2010, Robert Sarzo and Tony Cavazo, founding members, reunited and recruited drummer Mike Hansen. In 2021, Dan Schumann an Australian-born singer best known as a member of the Las Vegas Headliner vocal group, Tenors of Rock joined Hurricane.History Quiet Riot's Kevin DuBrow introduced Robert Sarzo and Tony Cavazo in the early 80s. After deciding to form a band, Sarzo and Cavazo recruited singer Kelly Hansen & drummer Jay Schellen. With little label interest, the band decided to release an album independently,"Take What You Want". This album and constant touring led to them getting a major label deal. In 1986 and 1987, they opened for Stryper on the To Hell With The Devil album tour. They were soon signed to Enigma Records, the same label as Stryper. They also opened for Gary Moore's 1987 US tour. In 1988, the band released its major label debut album, "Over The Edge". Propelled by a powerful, yet melodic heavy metal sound, the album made #92 on the US album charts and featured a cover of Alice Cooper's "I'm Eighteen", as well as the band's most successful song, the Jeff Jones-penned "I'm On To You". Title track "Over The Edge" was also released as a single.

Line-Up:

Daniel Schuman - vocals
Robert Sarzo - guitar
Tony Cavazo - bass
Mike Hansen - drums

+ guests:

Chad Cancino (bv on tr. 3)
Alexander Van Bubenheim (pi on tr. 3)
Andy Zuckerman (bv on tr. 7)

Tracklist:

01. Rock Star Cheater
02. You And I
03. Under Pressure
04. Behind Your Shadow
05. Innocent Girl
06. Don't Change Your Love
07. I'm On To You
08. Hand Of Souls
09. Disconnected
10. Blind Love
11. Wishing Well

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných