Andy Rock (GRE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Andy Rock (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Sep 2018, 14:16

Andy Rock - This Time (Japan Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

Andy Rock started to play in rock bands in early 2000. The main musical influences of this Greek artist on his music and guitar play come from some of the greatest AOR bands such as Bon Jovi, Richard Marx and Michael Bolton.In 2004, Andy Rock formed the Melodic Rock band WILD ROSE which has released four studio albums “Half Past Midnight [Best Debut Release / Newcomer of 2011 (Heavy Paradise / December 2011)], Dangerous [Wild Rose “Dangerous” hits No.1 on import sales in Japan (BURRN Magazine / June 2013)]., Hit 'N' Run [First single "Through The Night" from the album "Hit 'N' Run" hit #1 on Classic Rock Chart Week #40 and weeks #43 / #44 / #45 in 2014]", with all 3 albums being sold out from their presses and their latest album "4” which was acclaimed as album of the year 2016 by the press.During the past years, the band has played many live shows in Greece with as headliner as well as support for Talisman and at festivals such Rosewood Festival in Thessaloniki in 2011 and 2012 together with Newman and Work Of Art amongst others and they still continue their headline "4 Mediterranean Tour" to support their latest masterpiece.The guitarist has always been composing more songs besides the ones for Wild Rose and after releasing his first solo record "Into The Night" in 2012 which hit a sold out; he is ready to release his second solo album named "This Time". Andy Rock here is in charge for all instruments except the lead vocals and the drums. He wrote all of the songs on this album except 2 tracks in which Wild Rose member Dirty Haris helped him with the lyrics and mixed and produced it at Evo Studios, Macedonia, Hellas and took on board David Saylor on vocals and Chris Siloma on backing vocals & choirs as long as ex-Wild Rose member Vaggelis Domanos on drums & percassion.An A.O.R. diamond not to be missed!

Album:

Lions Pride Music feels proud to announce the signing of Wild Rose's composer and guitarist Andy Rock for his upcoming second album “This Time” to be released on December 16th, 2016!It has long been talking about a great Greek band that we all fall in love with its pure sound 80. Wild Rose came to our hearts to remain sewn to them, in a perennial way. Much of all this fault has a lover of music like Andy Rock, which already delighted us with a first solo album and that would have been a great album, (more if possible), had there been a singer in the draft. In this case, this time, it covers of glory and yes, it presents / displays a vocalista to bring us the most delicious and deep Aor, with the owner of the feeling vocal, David A. Saylor. Andy plays all the instruments, and I wish I had the financial means I should be able to be the total panacea. Ideas and music are not lacking. Life takes many turns and never leaves anything to be done. Enjoying magic keyboards with a celestial voice air in charge of Saylor is not to blame ever. When I need to be at peace with myself, to feel that my soul is purified, I listen to records like this. Good taste, and love for the melodies running every inch of your body, perching on the butterflies of your stomach and feeling something that usually happens when a feeling called love appears on the scene. For something to get stuck in you must join several factors, what you hear you get to penetrate and musically well worked. Topics like "What does it take" and "Once in a lifetime" reflect what I tell you. Good taste is born, not done, cultivated and pampered. The Aor is a temperamental lover that if you take care of it can give you all the unimaginable pleasures. When you hear "Give me a reason" you did not imagine that there could be new sensations, physical. The treatment that is given, is as it should be given to everything you love. Precious! In the end, the beauty of music is not seen, seduces, incites, loses the vision of the real and coexist reality and fantasy. "You're gone" or "Promises" will help you turn it into the truth. Could we turn poetry into music? "Don't say goodbye" is the answer. It is so beautiful that if the night of your body accepts the day of my skin, I would not hesitate to compose an evening with you and recite it every morning. "After a whim that Andy allows himself with a little instrument that he caresses with his cords, comes" She's dangerous ", a declaration of intentions in full rule for someone in particular. Right, Chris Siloma? :-p Consolidate your intentions, strengthen your convictions and believe in what you do. Believe to like you. "This time" and "Come with me" incites me to a reflection. The delicate light of the candle witnesses the hours lying in the arms of your melody, the notes of your body, the pentagram of your lips. Under that candle, tonight I am going to compose a new fragrance called AOR.

Line-Up:

Andy Rock – Guitars, Bass, Synths, Backing vocals (Wild Rose)
David Saylor – Lead & Backing Vocals
Chris Siloma – Backing Vocals & Choirs
Vaggelis Domanos – Drums & Percussion

Tracklist:

01. What Does It Take
02. Give Me A Reason
03. You’re Gone
04. Promises
05. Don’t Say Goodbye
06. Dreams
07. She’s Dangerous
08. This Time
09. Come With Me
10. Once In A Lifetime
11. Sleepless Night (Bonus Track)
12. Promises (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných