Dalton (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Dalton (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Jún 2018, 06:36

Dalton - The Best Of Dalton (25th Anniversary 1987-2012) (Remastered Edition) (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Dalton - Sweden's finest melodic rockers of the 80's. Reunited after 20 years with a new album on Frontiers. This is the official page - the race is on!After releasing two albums, massive touring and enjoying the life of the 80's rocker haydays, the band went seperate ways. 20 years later the fellows are back, in gear, stearing towards a brand new album coming out on Frontiers Records 17 October 2014.What happens after that God only knows. But we know one thing - it's gonna be a lot about laughs, party and having a good time! The race is on!For a few years in the late 80s Dalton were together with Europe and Treat a power in Sweden! They played very successful tours, had Teen Media presence, TV appearances and a number of radio hits. Even stars like Bon Jovi and Michael Bolton requested songs for their albums.The band, founded by ex-Treat Schalgzeuger Mats Dahlberg and named after his nickname, brought all the current trends in the melodic hair metal. Your Image on the hottest designer clothes and enough hair spray every night which is very close to the annual consumption of an average user.The band was killed in the 90's from Grunge, a fate which met many bands at the time. "I left the band because I wanted to go a harder way, while the other guys wanted to pursue a softer direction," said Mats. He founded the short-lived band Speedy Gonzales with the renowned guitarist Tommy Denander and Therion singer Thomas Vikström, but the project was abandoned before it started at all correct.25 years after the debut of "The Race Is On", the original members came back for a reunion, which was filmed for the TV. Old hits have been cleaned up and the success of the first gigs opening for the Scorpions in Sweden in December 2012 took the Daltons plus continue.Loaded with inspiration and commitment they brought out the demo recordings for the never released third album, and along with a few newly written songs they ended up with 11 brilliant songs, made ​​for a 80's melodic rock album.

Album:

Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the first LP, some time ago Swedes DALTON got together again for a reunion tour presenting "Best Of Dalton; 25th Anniversary 1987 - 2012", featuring the band's best shots remastered for the first time plus a bunch of rare tracks (including their debut single "Can't Stop Loving You Now") previously unreleased on CD.It happened one day in the Summer of 1986 in Stockholm, Sweden. Mats 'Dalton' Dahlberg, founder member of the glorious Treat (he recorded their debut and toured two years with them) quit the band one year before to create his own project: DALTON.That summer day - Dalton, the band, one of the best AOR / Melodic Rock acts ever - debuted in the Scandinavian market with their first single "Can't Stop Loving You Now". Dahlberg had attained some contacts with a major label and secured a deal for the band, and after two other singles the group released the full length debut 'The Race Is On'.Two years after, the second and last album 'Injection' hit the stores.What can I say about Dalton... it's one of my favorite Scandi bands of all time.Eighties AOR / MR aficionados already know this great band. If you're new to them, you simply can't miss this release.Combining the musicality of Treat, the commerciality of Europe and the punch (and some edge) from TNT or early Pretty Maids, Dalton delivered two killer albums.These fantastic keyboard driven / crunchy guitar fueled songs are incredibly catchy and melodic, crowned by powerful and irresistible choruses.This remaster sounds really, really good. Got both Dalton original CD releases, and I hear hear more prominent bass lines while the snare has more prescence and brilliance.And as bonus you have those lovable earlier singles full of parping AOR keys and hooks galore for the fist time digitally.You must have "Best Of Dalton; 25th Anniversary" in your collection.

Line Up:

Bo Lindmark - Lead Vocals
Mats 'Dalton' Dahlberg - Drums, Backing Vocals
Anders Lindmark - Bass, Backing Vocals
Leif Westfahl - Guitar, Backing Vocals
Ola Lindstrom - Keyboards, Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Caroline 4:33
02. Go for It! 3:28
03. Losing My Mind 3:48
04. Like An Angel 3:15
05. Lonely 4:46
06. I Think About You 3:23
07. I'm on the Run 4:28
08. Comin' on Strong 3:40
09. You're Not My Lover But You Were Last Night 3:12
10. Love Injection 4:02
11. Wild Tonight 3:34
12. Can't Stop Loving You Now (Previously unreleased on CD) 3:26 (Bonus Track)
13. The Race Is on (Previously unreleased on CD) 4:31 (Bonus Track)
14. Breakin' Away (Previously unreleased on CD) 4:08 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "You're Not My Lover But You Were Last Night" (Official Video)
+ Video "Go for It!" (Official Video)
+ Video "I Think About You" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Dalton (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Dec 2020, 10:22

Dalton - Pit Stop (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 166 mb

Bio:

Dalton - Sweden's finest melodic rockers of the 80's. Reunited after 20 years with a new album on Frontiers. This is the official page - the race is on!After releasing two albums, massive touring and enjoying the life of the 80's rocker haydays, the band went seperate ways. 20 years later the fellows are back, in gear, stearing towards a brand new album coming out on Frontiers Records 17 October 2014.What happens after that God only knows. But we know one thing - it's gonna be a lot about laughs, party and having a good time! The race is on!For a few years in the late 80s Dalton were together with Europe and Treat a power in Sweden! They played very successful tours, had Teen Media presence, TV appearances and a number of radio hits. Even stars like Bon Jovi and Michael Bolton requested songs for their albums.The band, founded by ex-Treat Schalgzeuger Mats Dahlberg and named after his nickname, brought all the current trends in the melodic hair metal. Your Image on the hottest designer clothes and enough hair spray every night which is very close to the annual consumption of an average user.The band was killed in the 90's from Grunge, a fate which met many bands at the time. "I left the band because I wanted to go a harder way, while the other guys wanted to pursue a softer direction," said Mats. He founded the short-lived band Speedy Gonzales with the renowned guitarist Tommy Denander and Therion singer Thomas Vikström, but the project was abandoned before it started at all correct.25 years after the debut of "The Race Is On", the original members came back for a reunion, which was filmed for the TV. Old hits have been cleaned up and the success of the first gigs opening for the Scorpions in Sweden in December 2012 took the Daltons plus continue.Loaded with inspiration and commitment they brought out the demo recordings for the never released third album, and along with a few newly written songs they ended up with 11 brilliant songs, made ​​for a 80's melodic rock album.

Line Up:

Bo Lindmark - lead vocals
Mats Dahlberg - drums, backing vocals
Anders Lindmark - bass, backing vocals
Leif Westfahl - lead guitar, backing vocals
Ola Lindstrom - keyboards, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Ready or Not
02. Hey You
03. Don't Tell Me Lies
04. Follow Your Dreams
05. Up & Down
06. Bad Love
07. One Voice
08. Here We Are
09. Something for the Pain
10. 50/50
11. Tgif
12. Beautiful (Bonus Track)
13. Follow Your Dreams (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných