Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision (FIN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jún 2018, 07:30

Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision - Till The End Of Time (1997) (20th Anniversary Reissue 2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997 (20th Anniversary Reissue 2017)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Lars Eric Mattsson is a guitarist, song writer and producer living on the Åland Islands, Finland.Although first starting out as a bass player but later switching to guitar performing with various cover bands before concentrating on this own music Lars was first discovered by Mike Varney (Guitar Player Magazine and Shrapnel Records ) in 1985. After playing and touring with various local hard rock bands Lars recorded and released the 4 track vinyl EP “Can’t Go On Without Your Love” in 1987. Soon after this Lars signed to Black Dragon Records, a French indie label for which he recorded 3 albums Eternity (1988), No Surrender (1989) and the all instrumental Electric Voodoo (1991). Eternity and No Surrender were released in Japan by FEMS, while the instrumental Electric Voodoo was picked up by Leviathan Records in USA and released under the Title “The Exciter”in 1992, and then in 1995 it was released in Asia by SKC.In 1992 Lars teamed up with Swedish singer Conny Lind who had been in Los Angeles working with Alex Masi and together with Drummer Tony Mattsson and Bass player Michael Ahlskog they formed the band 'Vision' and recorded 1992's album 'Lars Eric Mattsson’s Vision' which went down very well specially in Japan where it was once again released by FEMS and in Europe by Roadrunner. The year after Vision recorded a follow up album, which were never released due to contractual problems and the band eventually split up. Around 1994 when Lars was found playing in cover bands doing blues classics and Hendrix covers Lars got in contact with another Swedish singer Björn Lodin, who had made 4 albums with his own band Baltimoore. As guitarist Nikolo Kotzev left Baltimore Björn joined forces with Lars And recorded 1995’s album 'Astral Groove', which was blues based and quite different from Lars previous releases. More or less Astral Groove came out of jamming ideas but the band split up very soon.In 1996 Lars wanted to give 'Vision' a second chance and recorded the album 'Till the End of Time' which was his most laid back melodic- almost AOR - release ever. The album got very good reactions and was a living proof that melodic hard rock still had an audience. Singer Randolph Reymers made his debut as lead singer after having sung backing vocals on several albums before Vision.As VISION was taking a break from recording Lars went into the studio at the end of August 1997 with a bunch of new songs which definitely showed that hard work pays off. This new album was Lars finest hour thus far in 'Obsession' with his best guitar playing ever as well as some of his better compositions. Add to that singer Björn Lodin who never sounded this good before! The reviews of 'Obsession' were excellent, Progression magazine of USA called the album 1998’s best Guitar album and it was clear to everyone that Lars had taken a major step forward, but Lars felt it was just the beginning of a new era.In the autumn of 1999 Lars begun writing for another album and just to make things more interesting Lars invited some friends and well known musicians to guest on the project. These included : Patrick Rondat (Jean Michel Jarre) Rob Johnson (Magnitude 9), Erik Norlander (Lana Lane, Rocket Scientists) Pär Lindh (Pär Lindh Project) Esa Pietilä and more… The new 70+ minute long opus consists of 14 new compositions jam packed with Intense musical ideas influenced by classical music, classic hard rock, heavy metal, progressive rock/metal with lots of virtuoso performances from Lars and his guests. Soft melodic ballads and super tight odd meter riffing – it’s all here!.In the year of 2000 Lars put together a progressive band called 'Condition Red', the debut album features keyboard maestro Derek Sherinian (ex- Alice Cooper/Dream Theater) and Lars’ friend Alex Masi (on additional guitars). Lars next project was to record a new Mattsson album, this time with ex-Balance of Power singer Lance King, and the result, 'Power Games' was released in 2003 and received fantastic reviews all over the world.In 2003 Condition Red reformed to record and release their second album of progressive rock titled “II”, not too long after this Lars band from the 90s made a short comeback in 2004 with a new album “On the Edge”, however Lars major work in 2004 was the new super group 'Book Of Reflections' which include singer Andy Engberg (ex-Lion’s Share/Section A etc.…), Vitalij Kuprij etc.…but Lars biggest challenge this far was the progressive metal concept album/metal opera 'War' which was released in 2005 and which features: Mark Boals (Yngwie Malmsteen), Vitalij Kuprij, Lance King, Rene Janssen(Ayreon), Benny Jansson (Tears of Anger/Beyond Twilight) etc...The same year also saw the first instrumental release in 10 years in the guise of the eclectic "Earthbound". Mattsson found a new vein of creativity and by 2006 had completed "Book Of Reflections II : Unfold The Future" with vocals by Martin LeMar (Tomorrow's Eve) and Björn Jansson (Ride The Sky / Tears Of Anger), with additional guitar from Anand Mahangoe (Sphere Of Souls) and keyboards from Mistheria (solo, Bruce Dickinson, Angel Of Eden).2008 saw Mattsson gearing up for the accessible symphonic and prog metal of 'Dream Child'. Joining Lars was new vocalist, the female powerhouse Adrienn Antal whose soaring voice saw Mattsson step out on a new path with its potent new sound for 2008.2009 saw the re-release of a newly recorded and remastered version of 'No Surrender + Live' which came with 5 bonus live tracks from the Mattsson archives. The album was warmly greeted by press worldwide. The rest of the year saw Lars write the follow up to 'Dream Child'.March 19, 2010 sees the release of 'Tango', the new album released under the Mattsson banner which again sees Adrienn Antal on vocals along with new addition of Status Minor vocalist Markku Kuikka. Lars spent countless hours putting together the intelligent and highly accomplished music which looks set to take the Mattsson name to a new fan base worldwide.Never one to sit still Lars then set about composing the music for his next album, the all instrumental 'Aurura Borealis' was released on April 18, 2011. This new album pushes the boundaries of a guitar with an orchestra context by delivering a very original take on the more traditional format used by the likes of Uli Jon Roth etc.After having recorded and produced the third release for Book of Reflections, Relentless Fighter in 2012 Lars returned as solo artist in September 2013 with his most personal release to date "Epicentre" (Lion Music) which saw Lars also handing all the vocal duties.

Album:

20th Anniversary reissue of the 1997 AOR Classic.Originally released 1997, This new version features completely new mixes. Some guitar solos, keyboards and all bass have been re-recorded. Three songs on the origial version have been replaced by others from the 1997 sessions.Lars explains: "Life do seem to go up and down and the period 1994-1998 was a quite bad period in my life. I was very close to quitting music completely even though I did try a few times to find the spark again. After the Astral Groove sessions in 1994 I was more or less away from music until I started working on another Vision album in 1997, this time with singer Randolph Reymers, who I had known since we played together as teenagers in cover bands. Randolph was also singing backup vocals on the previous Vision recordings.This time I was really looking for the AOR vibe and we did record about 15 songs. I was later told by a potential Japanese partner (who ended up walking away anyway) that the music was too soft so I decided to add a few unused tracks from the 1994 Astral Groove sessions (featuring singer Bjorn Lodin). The truth is that those three songs were quite good but didn't really fit in with the rest of the material. This is the reason I now decided to make the album more like it was intended to be from day one.the new songs never heard before, finally available after 20 years are "Angel of My Dreams", "Want You for Real" and "We Can Make It Together", probably some of the most pop oriented music I have ever done." This new version also features a new artwork.originally this album was released only as "Vision", but since there are several other bands out there with the same name we opted to use the full name Lars Eric Mattsson's VISION as used on the first album already in 1992.All of the songs off "Till the End of Time" were written specially for this album with the exemption for "Goodnight" which dates back to 1985 when Lars used to close the concerts of his bands "Joe Cool" and "Eternity" with it.This is the fourth release in the Vision reissues (and previously unreleased) series:
Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision
Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision : 1993:II
Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision - Live+
Lars Eric Mattsson's Vision - Till the End of Time

Line Up:

Lars Eric Mattsson - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards
Christer Jansson - Drums
Alexander King - Steinway Grand

Tracklist:

01. Surrender to Love
02. Want You For Real
03. Open Up Your Heart
04. Look in Your Eyes
05. Angel of My Dreams
06. Till the End of Time
07. We Can Make It Together
08. River of Love
09. I Belong to You
10. Just Take a Walk
11. Out of Love
12. Goodnight

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných