Midnight Blue (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Midnight Blue (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jún 2018, 06:18

Midnight Blue - Take The Money And Run (1994) (YesterRock Remastered 2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1994 (YesterRock Remastered 2013)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

MIDNIGHT BLUE were a British Melodic Rock Band of the late 80’s and early 90’s, fronted by former RAINBOW and current TANK lead singer Doogie White and HEAVY PETTIN’ / GUN / BRUCE DICKINSON guitarist Alex Dickson. The band at the time was completed by TOBRUK / FM / UFO keyboard player Jem Davis, ex BLACKWYCH bass player Niall Canning and ex TOBRUK drummer Eddie Fincher. Their one and only album ‘Take The Money And Run’ saw a Japanese release in 1994 on Zero Records and now gets a release for the first time in Europe on Yesterrock.Lead singer Doogie White today says about this band: "Midnight Blue were a great rock band and it took my career up a level from LA PAZ mainly because we were based in London and we had access to everyone who needed to see us on a regular basis. It was a shame that we didn't get the big deal but hey, that's rock 'n' roll, and if we had I would have missed out on all the other great opportunities that have come my way. Things happen for a reason...maybe!"This stellar Melodic Rock record is regarded as one of the finest releases of this genre by an UK artist from the 90’s and will please every fan of bands such as FM, HEARTLAND, PRAYING MANTIS or TOBRUK. Highlights on ‘Take The Money And Run’ include the opener ‘I Surrender’, a fast Rock tune with a catchy chorus, the keyboard driven songs ‘Call Me’ and ‘Hands Of A Lover’, the funky, groovy title track and the ballads ‘Remember’ and ‘One Way To Heaven’. Yesterrock now re-release this gem with a new cover artwork, a remastered sound and two previously unreleased bonus tracks called ‘Hurts When We Do It’ and ‘Only Girl’. Line-up: Doogie White (vocals) Alex Dickson (Guitars) Jem Davis (Keyboards) Eddie Fincher (Drums) Niall Canning (Bass)

Album:

Fortunately, one of the most unknown and obscure bands from glorious '80 British AOR scene has been resurrected by YesterRock records: MIDNIGHT BLUE, and their awesome only album "Take The Money And Run", remastered, expanded and with a brand new artwork.Founded by former Tobruk / current FM keyboardist Jem Davis and drummer Eddie Fincher (also ex- Tobruk, No Sweat), Midnight Blue featured the terrific vocals of the then unknown Doogie White, guitarist Alex Dickson who went on to Gun and later Bruce Dickinson, and Dublin-born bassist Niall Canning.Midnight Blue seemed to tip the media upside down with their presence during the late '80s, and recorded a bunch of songs between 1988-89 but their management was not quite good enough to pick up a proper recording deal for the band.Later, Japanese label Zero Corporation released a posthumous set in 1995, but by then, Midnight Blue as unit was history.What we have here is a wonderful slice of pure, classic British AOR / Melodic Rock with catchy choruses, massive walls of keyboards, killer guitar riffs and superb lead vocals courtesy of a young yet talented Doogie White.All songs are a blast if you are fan of the genre; the joyful "Surrender", the groove laden rocker "Makin' Love", or the pumping bass / parping synth driven "Call Me" and "Hands Of A Lover", just to name a few.Of course you have also great ballads like the gorgeous "Remember" rich in melodies and layered keys, and the emotional "One Way To Heaven".This YesterRock remaster sound million bucks, but there's more: two previously unreleased tracks."Hurts When We Do It" is an uptempo melodic rocker with that unmistakable British vibe, and "Only Girl" is a pure AOR heaven filled with bright keyboards, a contagious guitar riff and Doogie's big vocals that really are the icing on the cake.A Must Have for any '80s Melodic Rock / AOR fan.

Line Up:

Doogie White - lead vocals
Alex Dickson - guitar, backing vocals
Jem Davis - keyboards
Eddie Fincher - drums
Niall Canning - bass, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Surrender
02. Makin' Love
03. Remember
04. Call Me
05. Till the Morning
06. Little Heartbreaker
07. Hold On Till the Heartbreak's Over
08. Until Tomorrow
09. Hands of a Lover
10. One Way to Heaven
11. Take the Money and Run
12. After Midnight (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Party (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Hurts When We Do It 2012 (Bonus Track)
15. Only Girl 2012 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných