Humbucker (NOR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Humbucker (NOR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2018, 14:04

Humbucker - King Of The World (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 182 mb

Bio:

Humbucker were formed in 1998, and after a few years break, the band are now more active than ever. This year they have released their debut album, named "R.O.C.K.S".Recorded at Urban Sound Studios in Oslo.Produced by Thomas Wang. Mixed and mastered in the US by legendary starproducer Beau Hill (Ratt, Warrant, winger, Alice Cooper etc....) and cover made by Hugh Gilmour (Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Whitesnake etc...!R.O.C.K.S has got awesome reviews from all over the world with some even suggesting it could be one of the best rock albums of the year! And Humbucker has also signed a publishing deal after beeing contacted by legendary US publisher Michael Davenport.This could very well result in norwegian musichistory beeing made and it shows that Humbucker are hotter than ever! See you on the road on our "R.O.C.K.S Tour 2012-2013"!

Album:

HUMBUCKER is a band from Norway, Rock 'N' Roll bad asses were formed in 1998, claimed to be one of Norway`s most energetic Rock bands ever. In 2012 they have released debut album called "R.O.C.K.S" and just recently the world saw their new work called “King Of The World” with interesting cover art.Opening track “Self-Made Son Of B***H” is virtually a journey through Rock N’ Roll with a Lemmy spike on the vocals, a catchy track with an impressive guitar solo! Titled track “King Of The World” has everything of what there should be in Hard Rock, fabulous backing vocals, fine guitar work with an astounding melody. “One Size Fits All” shares a memorable chorus in the vein of AC/DC with an amazing crunchy guitaring and a hell of a vocal line. Same is with the fast pace heart beater “Gone Fishing”, which also bestows nice riffs shooting the smoothness of the 80’s. The best number on my bill is “Hey You!” with the mid 80’s Rockery of SAXON mixed with SCORPIONS, AC/DC, ZZ TOP and the frenzy moments of BLACK SABBATH. “Wine, Women An' Song” has an interesting position, originally played by WHITESNAKE, presenting the positive energy of the band’s Rock N’ Roll spirit. “Dirty Nelly” proves that the blood running through these guys’ veins if all made of Rock, the classic kind with no trends, easy and to the point. Country & Bluesy orientations fly within “Lord Have Mercy”, sharp melodies all around, fine backing vocals and a tight rhythm section. “Lone Rider” reminds me of BLACK SABBATH, bearing a catchy chorus with a nice vocal range and direction that has that Ozzy fibre in it. “Harder Being Me”, a sort of ballad, a cool one with well performed vocals, acoustic guitars, and keyboards along with the violins that come right after the middle.HUMBUCKER is yet another proof that there are kings of Rock N’ Roll, though still not as famous as they would have liked. Silky smooth crunchy Hard Rock and Classic manoeuvres towards Blues and even the outskirts of Country. No doubt that Rock fans will have a kick out of this one, but not only they.

Line-Up:

Jan Anders "Longbeard" Bøen - Lead vocals
Lars Stian "Too Late" Havraas - Bass
John Petter "No Thanks" Pershaug - Guitars
Geir Arne "The Cannon" Dale - Drums
Vidar "Maniac" Svanheld - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Self-Made Son Of B***H (2:40)
02. One Size Fits All (3:17)
03. King Of The World (2:41)
04. Gone Fishing (3:07)
05. Dirty Nelly (2:48)
06. Harder Being Me (4:11)
07. Lone Rider (3:41)
08. Lord Have Mercy (4:11)
09. Hey You! (3:25)
10. I Did It All (Thanks You & Goodnight!) (2:21)
11. Wine, Women An' Song (3:44) (Bonus Track)
12. Strongman (3:41) (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Humbucker (NOR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Júl 2018, 07:28

Humbucker - R.O.C.K.S (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 182 mb

Bio:

Humbucker were formed in 1998, and after a few years break, the band are now more active than ever. This year they have released their debut album, named "R.O.C.K.S".Recorded at Urban Sound Studios in Oslo.Produced by Thomas Wang. Mixed and mastered in the US by legendary starproducer Beau Hill (Ratt, Warrant, winger, Alice Cooper etc....) and cover made by Hugh Gilmour (Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Whitesnake etc...!R.O.C.K.S has got awesome reviews from all over the world with some even suggesting it could be one of the best rock albums of the year! And Humbucker has also signed a publishing deal after beeing contacted by legendary US publisher Michael Davenport.This could very well result in norwegian musichistory beeing made and it shows that Humbucker are hotter than ever! See you on the road on our "R.O.C.K.S Tour 2012-2013"!

Album:

HUMBUCKER is a band from Norway. This Rock 'N' Roll band was formedback in 1998. HUMBUCKER have been claimed to be one of Norway`s most energetic Rock bands. This year (2012) the band finally released its debut album called "R.O.C.K.S". The album was recorded at Urban Sound Studios in Oslo, produced byThomas Wang, mixed and mastered by legendary producerBeau Hill (RATT, WARRANT, ALICE COOPER)and the artwork was created byHugh Gilmour (BLACK SABBATH, IRON MAIDEN).The opening “The Way I Am” will take the listeners to a journey scouring the Rock 'N' Roll world. Nice guitar riffs spiced up with excellent guitar solos delivering the mood of 80s Hard Rock. “Black Nickel” provides a great rocking sound. Most ears will recognize hard melodic edge of the bigger hits of AC/DC. There is a perfect rhythm section, which consists of Lars Stian Havraas (Bass)andGeir Arne Dale (Drums), clearly on the melodic accord of “Dipstick Joe”.The excellent guitar solo by John Petter Pershaug mixed with hard striking guitar riffs byVidar Svanheld make this track worthy to listenand you can see that their music is passionate and hearty.Also I very much liked the ballad “There Will Never Be Another”. This song reminds me of THE WHO song “Behind Blue Eyes” covered by LIMP BIZKIT with an acoustic guitar at the starting point to be joined by the rest of the band halfway and with their joining a change in the music style into something harder in the vein of GUNS 'N' ROSES. This is the longest track of the album, over 6 minutes. Jan Anders Boen displays and emotive type of singing. Right afterwards its push comes to shove with a full time dirty old Rock 'N' Roll facet with beautiful guitar solos on the rough “Doing My Job (In A Rock And Roll Band)”.Another great track is “Priscilla”. The intro seemed to be planted with seeds of Country music led by a feminine voice. Most of the track is a mere Blues Rock. Great work on the low toned bass lines and drums along with a wicked kind of boogie rhythm, plainly amazing. The Blues guitar riff is fantastic, same with the great guitar solo. The chorus resembles songs of ZZ TOP, well done–Blues. Husky kind of voice of Jan Anders Boen makes this song fine. The larger part of the song, aside from the chorus, was played out similarly to MOTORHEAD’s “Paradise”. Nice, easy and fun playing Rock 'N' Roll. Geir Arne Dale drums rhythms making this heart beating even faster. Just fun & Rock 'N' Roll! The smooth easy sounds are listenable in “That Girl Of Mine” followed by great guitar riffs. well mixed and impressive drumming & bass on “She Blows Me Blind” along with a guitar solo made with perfection. The last song of album called “Dancin' Daisy”. This is just brilliant! Clear drums with well played guitars and bass. The repeating chorus makes this song special and memorable in our mind. They have a lot of fun playing these songs.HUMBUCKER is like a chameleon with its music and voice of the vocalist. For them nothing is impossible. HUMBUCKER showed how much they admire Rock 'N' Roll. Every song this album is different – of course each is melodic, but with different kind of Rock, you can to listen on album Blues, Rock 'N' Roll, Hard Rock and even Sleaze / Glam Metal. A perfect tribute to a great period. The musicians have plenty of experience and it proves their class. They play fantastic music that will make any new-born day tremendous. This number is a necessity for fans of KISS, AC/DC, MOTORHEAD and any Rock 'N' Roll fans.Is this “Highway To Hell”? No, it’s just highway to a Rock N’ Roll with a guys from HUMBACKER as the designated drivers with a great album when you are full of energy, when you meet friends, hold a party and also fantastic to listen during a drive or just enjoy the sounds and sit back. I can't wait to the next album in line from HUMBUCKER. They are simply great!

Line-Up:

Jan Anders Bøen - lead vocal
John Petter Pershaug - guitars, back vocal
Vidar Svanheld - guitars, back vocal
Lars Stian Havraas - bass, back vocal
Geir Arne Dale - drums & percussion, back vocal

Tracklist:

01. The Way I Am
02. Black Nickel
03. Priscilla
04. Paradise
05. There Will Never Be Another
06. Doing My Job (In a Rock and Roll Band)
07. That Girl of Mine
08. She Blows Me Blind
09. Dipstick Joe
10. Dancin' Daisy

+ Video "The Way I Am" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných