Seventh Key (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Seventh Key (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Máj 2018, 08:13

Seventh Key - I Will Survive (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

Seventh Key is an American rock band formed by Mike Slamer of City Boy and Streets and Billy Greer of Streets and Kansas. The current lineup consists of Greer on bass and lead vocals, Slamer on guitar, bass, and keyboard, Pat McDonald on drums, David Manion on keyboard, and Terry Brock on guitar and backing vocals. The band had two previous drummers, Chet Wynd (2001) and Jamie Thompson (2004), as well as guest appearances by David Ragsdale of Kansas on the violin (2005) and Johnny Greer on the mandolin (2005).

Album:

If I was in a laconic mood or if I had an introvert temper (which happily isn't the case)”Top Class or pure elegancy” , this short sentence statement that what could have been the only content of my review concerning the new album by SEVENTH KEY entitled “I Will Survive” and published by Frontiers Records. Indeed, the ex-CITY BOY Axeman Mike Slamer (Guitarist / Composer / Sound mixing engineer and producer) and Billy Greer (Singer / Bassist and Author) from KANSAS fame, are two gentlemen who are holding a kind of magic both in their flawless musical performances but also in their perfect songwriting skills, they are veterans and experienced players with many highly successful bands and projects in their respective history, such as STREETS / STEELHOUSE LANE or NATIVE WINDOW.This album is the third studio work for this amazing duet and if you were convinced by the first self-titled CD in 2001 or the 2004’s “Raging Fire”, you should be thrilled by this new opus as they managed to keep exactly the same flame, the same excellence in the harmony profusion and the same ultra-catchy richness in the abundance of sing-along chorus. But here everything is exposed in the noblest way, no cheap gimmick, no easy trick, instead we have plenty of refined and sophisticated melodies with some beautiful ambiances, the whole uplifted by an absolute mastery and agility in the instrumental execution. Mike Slamer is a superb six strings player but is even more renowned as a producer, so you can hope for an expert realization; it's exactly what its like: a masterpiece, an Art-crafted product with an unblemished sound to add with the numerous asset of this irreproachable disc.For those who still don’t know the band, their previous works or the talented protagonists, well, what can I say? You can expect a pure load of ear orgasmic pleasure, the pure AOR class of band like GIANT or WRABIT with the Pomp smartness of SAGA embellished by some superb vocals in the KANSAS / SHOOTING STAR / STREETS tradition ("Sea Of Dreams"/ "I See You There" / "Down") with some Prog flavors ("What Love's Supposed To Be") and a few Melodic Hard rock influences ("Lay In On The Line" / "When Love Sets You Free"). I will tell you once again, this is a delivery of grace and sheer finesse in this brutal and dumb world.

Line Up:

Mike Slamer : Guitar, Bass, Keyboard Angry Anderson, Michael Sweet, Steve Walsh, Streets, City Boy, James Christian
David Manion : Keyboard [2001] [since 2005]
Pat Mc Donald : Drums [since 2005] live member, Liberty N' Justice
Billy Greer : Vocals, Bass QBI, Kansas, The Sign, Streets, Steve Walsh
Terry Brock : Guitar, Back Vocals The Sign, Strangeways, Slamer, Voices Of Rock, Phantom's Opera
David Ragsdale (violin)
Billy Trudel (backing vocals)
Bobby Capps (backing vocals)
Barry "The Blade" Johnson (backing vocals)

Tracklist:

01. I Will Survive
02. Lay In On The Line
03. I See You There
04. It's Just A State Of Mind
05. Sea Of Dreams
06. Time And Time Again
07. When Love Sets You Free
08. Down
09. The Only One
10. What Love's Supposed To Be
11. I Want It All
12. Come To Me (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "I Will Survive" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných