Kiss The Vyper (AUT)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Kiss The Vyper (AUT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Apr 2018, 06:38

Kiss The Vyper - Keep The Fire Burning (Limited Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

KISS THE VYPER: Soaring solos, huge riffs, well-crafted melodies, an amazing stage presence and a touch of glamour, the perfect recipe for a rockin' show!Hailing from Melbourne, Australia, Kiss The Vyper is a modern glam band that formed in 2014 and releasing their debut album on August 27th 2016.The band’s down to earth and super nice lead guitarist Mick Gunn was kind enough to contact me and share the new single with me and, as always, I am happy to share it on here and try to help a new band out.Featuring eleven tracks all written by Gunn and lead vocalist Bobby Miller, here is the first single from the record, ‘Just Say Yes’.Also featured on the album is a guest guitar solo by Tyketto’s Chris Green and a bonus DVD with 5 music videos. Four of the songs from the album are included in an upcoming film release that was recently shown at the Cannes Film Festival.

Album:

Australia Keep the Fire Burning is a collection of 80s inspired rock anthems from power ballads to hard rockers. Kiss the Vyper captures the essence of 80s rock in this 2016 release.

Line Up:

Bobby Miller - LEAD VOCALS
Rob Bodger - BASS/VOCALS
Corrie Antipatico - DRUMS
Deb Starr - BACKING VOCALS

+

Backing Vocals – Deb Starr*
Bass – Rob Bodger*
Directed By, Producer – Steve Ravic (tracks: DVD-1 - DVD-3)
Drums – Corrie Antipatico
Keyboards – Vanessa Pylias
Lead Guitar [Solo] – Chris Green (14) (tracks: CD-10)
Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Bobby Miller*
Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Bill McMartin
Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Mick Gunn*

Tracklist:

01. Ain't Gonna Happen
02. Feel The Steel
03. Give Me Something
04. Who Do You Think You Are?
05. Love Will Find A Way
06. Stroger Than Steel
07. Just Say Yes
08. Keep The Fire Burning
09. City Of The Damned
10. Fast Women And Rock N' Roll
11. Just Say Yes (Acoustic)

+ Video "Ain't Gonna Happen" (Official Video)
+ Video "Just Say Yes" (Official Video)
+ Video "Feel The Steel" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Kiss The Vyper (AUT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jún 2022, 05:59

Kiss The Vyper - Hope You Like It (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 137 mb

Bio:

KISS THE VYPER: Soaring solos, huge riffs, well-crafted melodies, an amazing stage presence and a touch of glamour, the perfect recipe for a rockin' show!Hailing from Melbourne, Australia, Kiss The Vyper is a modern glam band that formed in 2014 and releasing their debut album on August 27th 2016.The band’s down to earth and super nice lead guitarist Mick Gunn was kind enough to contact me and share the new single with me and, as always, I am happy to share it on here and try to help a new band out.Featuring eleven tracks all written by Gunn and lead vocalist Bobby Miller, here is the first single from the record, ‘Just Say Yes’.Also featured on the album is a guest guitar solo by Tyketto’s Chris Green and a bonus DVD with 5 music videos. Four of the songs from the album are included in an upcoming film release that was recently shown at the Cannes Film Festival.

Album:

KISS THE VYPER are an Australian Hard Rock / AOR band leaning towards a more melodic style of music in the style of bands that made the genre big during the ’80s. The group is the brainchild of Australian multi-instrumentalist, vocalist, songwriter, engineer and producer Bobby Miller. He played in a few other bands like NOBODY‘S FOOL in the UK and DELTA 7 in Australia. But KISS THE VYPER is his main love where he can combine his vision of 80s Melodic Rock with the street attitude of the sunset Strip glorious and decadent era.Together with Corrie Antipatico (Drums), Rob Bodger (Bass), Deb Star (Backing Vocals) and the help from WHITE WIDDOW guitarist Enzo Almanzi and FROZEN TEARS keyboard player Jon Power he recorded the new album “Hope You Like It” to be released soon.And indeed there are some great Eighties inspired songs here. ‘Back to Hollywood’ has a strong riff and melodic chorus that contains a cool break where the instruments cut out around the vocals before reintroducing the instruments again. Change-ups like that done well always get the blood pumping.‘Won’t Break Your Heart’ and ‘When Worlds Collide’ mix together glam rock and AOR very effectively creating catchy pop-infused songs that are fun to sing, dance, or drive along to.‘Kiss from an Angel’ has a great stand-out chorus. It takes a bit for the song to get to it, but it’s worth the wait. It is tied with ‘Back to Hollywood’ as our favorite tracks on the album.Not all the songs are winners though. I believe ballad ‘Give Me the Night’ is sung in too high a register. It does not fit the emotion of the words. It should have been more passionate, with a sense of longing.“Hope You Like It” delivers a fun set of songs with all the things we love from ’80s melodic rock-related music. It’s fun and entertaining, well written and performed. However production – and especially the mix – could be better.KISS THE VYPER has the mojo, just needs to improve sonics for the next album, maybe with an outside producer and an expert to mix / master the whole thing.Anyway, an enjoyable slice of ’80s melodic rocking stuff.

Line Up:

Bobby Miller: Vocals, guitars, keyboards
Rob Bodger: Bass, backing vocals
Corrie Antipatico: Drums
Deb Star: Backing vocals
Enzo Almanzi: guest Guitar
Jon Power: guest Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Hope You Like It (04:28)
02. Back to Hollywood (06:02)
03. Won't Break Your Heart Again (03:44)
04. Give Me the Night (06:06)
05. Kiss from an Angel (05:12)
06. Make Love Like Strangers (05:16)
07. Somewhere in Time (04:40)
08. Palace of Pleasure (04:33)
09. Sweet Sticky Sex (04:29)
10. When Worlds Collide (05:14)
11. Don't Leave Me Lonely (05:03)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 20 neregistrovaných