NiteRain (NORWAY)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

NiteRain (NORWAY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Feb 2018, 14:19

Niterain - Crossfire (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 94 mb

Bio:

Expect tight leather pants, crazy hair, flashy colours and the full 80' experience when NiteRain puts on their full throttle and explosive live shows. With over 90 concerts in 12 countries and touring with bands such as L.A Guns and The 69 Eyes, NiteRain is finally ready to unleash their debut album in the fall of 2013. The album named "Crossfire" is recorded in collaboration with guitar guru and TNT frontman Ronni Le Tekrø. Get ready for 11 tracks of high velocity kickass rock'n'roll."This is a band with the potential of becoming Norway's next sleaze rock heroes" – Metal Hammer Norway, 2013 NiteRain started as one kid's dream of performing his own music on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. Little did "Baz" know that his dream would one day come true. He joined forces with one of his classmates, who shared his passion for rock'n'roll, and together they started NiteRain in 2006.NiteRain's music can best be described as a mix of rock'n'roll and energetic power glam, but at the same time melodic and seasoned with catchy riffs. Traces from earlier decades are prominent; nevertheless they succeed in creating their own unique sound. In short NiteRain is heavy, yet melodic, with singers who all master the high notes.In the last couple of years NiteRain have delivered their fierce and energetic live shows all over Europe, spellbound their audience and built an impressively large and solid fan base. On top of their own touring they also landed support shows for L.A Guns (US), Crashdiet (S), Pretty Boy Floyd (US), The 69 Eyes (Fin) and Backstreet Girls (N) among others.Needless to say word got out about NiteRain's music and live shows, and their big breakthrough came when the legends of L.A Guns invited the band to join them on their Scandinavian tour. NiteRain didn't have to think twice before they packed their gear and headed out to turn Scandinavia inside out. The tour opened new doors and opportunities and resulted in a demo recording of their debut album with guitar guru and TNT's front man Ronni Le Tekrø as producer.2012 was another great year for NiteRain. L.A Guns was so impressed with the band that they invited them on tour yet again, this time to Europe. The response on the tour was overwhelming and NiteRain left a trail of broken hearts and brilliant live reviews.September 29th that year, NiteRain released their first single "Dirty", and celebrated with a Norwegian tour that lasted from August until October.2013 offered yet another highlight when Metal Hammer Norway did a two-page feature on the band and NiteRain was chosen to be apart of "bands we believe in (2013)"NiteRain will soon release their second single "Judgement Day" as a taste of what's to come this fall. So put on your leather pants, find that can of hair spray and get ready for high velocity kickass rock'n'roll!

Album:

There is certainly no shortage of quality hard rock and heavy metal bands hailing from Europe, but some acts shine more than others, and NiteRain is among the cream that rises to the top.NiteRain is a Norwegian outfit who really nailed it on their debut effort Crossfire. Sounding much more mature than a debut album, Crossfire boasts a polished sound alongside clever lyrics and song structures that demand a place in the current hard rock scene. The album also showcases monster riffs, infectious hooks, and strong melodies delivered with the confidence of an experienced band. NiteRain‘s brand of hard rock certainly has it’s influences — in the form of 80’s hard/melodic rock from the likes of Motley Crue and Van Halen. In fact, during some of the songs I hear a “Kickstart My Heart” vibe, while lead vocalist Sebastian Tvedtnaes‘ tenor growl is within spitting distance of Vince Neil‘s vocal range.All of the compositions on Crossfire are up tempo — there’s not a single sleeper nor throw-away filler. Heck there’s not even a ballad. One strong element of NiteRain‘s songs is the effective use of backup vocals that complement their catchy choruses and melodic song structure quite well. Interestingly, we hear not so much of a sleaze-rock gang vocal sound as much as a Blue Oyster Cult vibe — a nice original touch by a new band with influences from mixed roots.By far, most of the compositions on Crossfire are hard rockers laced with pure fun including tongue-in-cheek lyrics such as “Make My Day’s” ‘Hey hey hey, don’t make daddy wait, I got my beer and I got my lady, c’mon make my day’, the oh so fun “Somebody Get Me A Doctor”, and “Bad Girl” yielding ‘I did it to her once she said do it again, I don’t want a boy I want a Superman, she slapped me in the face and kicked me out the door, screaming don’t come back till you’re ready for more’.Crossfire is a well put together album fitting of loud parties, faster cars and boisterous times — give it a listen and savor the joys of trashy, unapologetically decadent fun. If you become addicted to Crossfire, then consider NiteRain to be your dealer.

Line Up:

Sebastian Tvedtnaes – vocals
Adrian Persen – guitar and backing vocals
Frank Karlsen – bass and backing vocals
Morten Garberg – drums and backing vocals

Additional Musicians:

Jeremy Robertson – all guitars

Production:

Produced and mixed by Bjorn Erik Pedersen.
Recorded by Ronnie Le Tekro.

Tracklist:

01. Bad Girl
02. Dirty
03. Make My Day
04. She Said Go!!!
05. Somebody Get Me a Doctor
06. My World
07. Run Run Run
08. Hey Baby
09. Run for Your Life
10. Playin' the Game
11. Judgement Day

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: NiteRain (NORWAY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2024, 07:08

NiteRain - Vendetta (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Sleaze Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 90 mb

Bio:

Expect tight leather pants, crazy hair, flashy colours and the full 80' experience when NiteRain puts on their full throttle and explosive live shows. With over 90 concerts in 12 countries and touring with bands such as L.A Guns and The 69 Eyes, NiteRain is finally ready to unleash their debut album in the fall of 2013. The album named "Crossfire" is recorded in collaboration with guitar guru and TNT frontman Ronni Le Tekrø. Get ready for 11 tracks of high velocity kickass rock'n'roll."This is a band with the potential of becoming Norway's next sleaze rock heroes" – Metal Hammer Norway, 2013 NiteRain started as one kid's dream of performing his own music on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. Little did "Baz" know that his dream would one day come true. He joined forces with one of his classmates, who shared his passion for rock'n'roll, and together they started NiteRain in 2006.NiteRain's music can best be described as a mix of rock'n'roll and energetic power glam, but at the same time melodic and seasoned with catchy riffs. Traces from earlier decades are prominent; nevertheless they succeed in creating their own unique sound. In short NiteRain is heavy, yet melodic, with singers who all master the high notes.In the last couple of years NiteRain have delivered their fierce and energetic live shows all over Europe, spellbound their audience and built an impressively large and solid fan base. On top of their own touring they also landed support shows for L.A Guns (US), Crashdiet (S), Pretty Boy Floyd (US), The 69 Eyes (Fin) and Backstreet Girls (N) among others.Needless to say word got out about NiteRain's music and live shows, and their big breakthrough came when the legends of L.A Guns invited the band to join them on their Scandinavian tour. NiteRain didn't have to think twice before they packed their gear and headed out to turn Scandinavia inside out. The tour opened new doors and opportunities and resulted in a demo recording of their debut album with guitar guru and TNT's front man Ronni Le Tekrø as producer.2012 was another great year for NiteRain. L.A Guns was so impressed with the band that they invited them on tour yet again, this time to Europe. The response on the tour was overwhelming and NiteRain left a trail of broken hearts and brilliant live reviews.September 29th that year, NiteRain released their first single "Dirty", and celebrated with a Norwegian tour that lasted from August until October.2013 offered yet another highlight when Metal Hammer Norway did a two-page feature on the band and NiteRain was chosen to be apart of "bands we believe in (2013)"NiteRain will soon release their second single "Judgement Day" as a taste of what's to come this fall. So put on your leather pants, find that can of hair spray and get ready for high velocity kickass rock'n'roll!

Album:

Norwegian rockers NiteRain will be releasing their sophomore album Vendetta on November 4, 2016.Speaking to Sleaze Roxx, NiteRain advised “In a world where rock albums sound more like pop and boy bands, we are taking it the opposite direction!”The band has some pressure on them as their 2014 album Crossfire was very well received globally and took the band from obscurity to being a household name in Europe and playing Rocklahoma.Sleaze Roxx stated the following in its review of NiteRain‘s Crossfire:“There is certainly no shortage of quality hard rock and heavy metal bands hailing from Europe, but some acts shine more than others, and NiteRain is among the cream that rises to the top.NiteRain is a Norwegian outfit who really nailed it on their debut effort Crossfire. Sounding much more mature than a debut album, Crossfire boasts a polished sound alongside clever lyrics and song structures that demand a place in the current hard rock scene. The album also showcases monster riffs, infectious hooks, and strong melodies delivered with the confidence of an experienced band. NiteRain‘s brand of hard rock certainly has it’s influences — in the form of 80’s hard/melodic rock from the likes of Motley Crue and Van Halen….Crossfire is a well put together album fitting of loud parties, faster cars and boisterous times — give it a listen and savor the joys of trashy, unapologetically decadent fun. If you become addicted to Crossfire, then consider NiteRain to be your dealer.”

Line-Up:

Baz - Lead Vocals
Addy - All Guitars/Background Vocals
Dafs - Bassguitar/Background vocals
Mortimer - Drums/Backround vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Threat
02. Lost and Wasted
03. Rock N’ Roll
04. One More Time
05. Something Ain’t Right
06. Electric
07. Don’t Fade Away
08. #1 Bad Boy
09. Romeo
10. Come Out
11. Vendetta

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných