2Bad (SWT)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

2Bad (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Jan 2018, 07:09

2Bad - Aiming High (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

2BAD is a rockband from Berne, Switzerland playing traditional hard-rock. The sound can best be described as “Purplesnakeboneuropelukatherlandish”.The band was originally founded under "SHARK".Aiming High, "he's the name of the first generation rock band 2BAD, and aptly sums up Steve's vision of anchoring the harsh sounds back into society.Founded as a project by Steve Businger and Danu "Blockhead" Grossenbacher, they produced a wild mixture of 80s Classic Rock and modern Heavy Metal under the great lead of Many Maurer (Crocus, Is not Dead Yet). The studio album was sung by the British vocal wonder Carl Sentance (Nazareth, Don Airey), who knows perfectly how to instill the necessary hardness in the songs.With a bombastic album in the back you are now on the big stages of the world! Without further ado, Daniel Brönnimann, exceptional couturier and frontman of the Freiburg rock band Orymus, was hired to bring the crowds to life in Berlin.

Album:

Sometimes things take a little bit longer, but even though the album "Aiming High" by the Swiss band 2BAD has been released this spring, it has finally to be reported! Why we did not get a grip on the part at Metal Factory is probably partly due to the lack of distribution on record label level. Anyway, thanks to the social media, in this case Facebook, things got started through project founder and China bass Danny "Blockhead" Grossenbacher, and finally it was guitarist Steve Businger (Foolhouse), second in the class Bunde, who sent me the part by mail. At the first review of the infosheet, I immediately noticed concepts such as "bursting energy", "pompous powerful rock songs" and "brilliant and artfully arranged ballads". In addition to things like "a wild mixture of 80's classic hard rock and modern heavy metal". Aha, and button-turner Many Maurer (ex-Ain't Dead Yet, ex-Krokus), who has missed the whole thing in their own SoundTraxx studio functioned. So far so good and ever quite interesting, what comes together on paper. But that was not all, because none other than the current Nazareth singer Carl Sentance, who in 1999 is known to have sung "Round 13" by Krokus and not just idle alongside the band of Don Airey (Deep Purple, ex-Zig bands) was, ennobled as "Very Special Guest" the debut of 2BAD. This, of course, raises great expectations, and I was very curious, what will sound soundly to my ear. The sluggish opener "Waiting For The Night" lives up to the current Europe and already it is clear that the election of Carl could not have been better. A really opulent and strong start! No less awesome slips the slightly brisk marching title track into the ear canals and exudes massive Vibes of Deep Purple in the 80s, but hello! And the modern metallic rocking is first skilfully transported with the song "September". Three songs and already three thumbs up! How to continue? At the sight of the title "Live Wire", I thought at first that this might be a completely inappropriate version of the AC / DC or, alternatively, the same-named Mötley-Crüe classic, but fortunately far from it!Rather, this hammer track is simply the highlight of the whole disc, also moving on the Europe / Purple track and also captivates with goose-skin-producing backing vocals. Boa people, what's going on here? While "Traces In The Sand" easily meets the requirements of a genre-like semi-ballad, "Do It Right" could easily introduce Joey Tempest to the vocals. In the meantime, "Natural Groove" grooves in the best Rainbow-style and makes the windows shake. Wonderful here is the Hammond sound of Victor Rettenmund in the short bridge, which of course I could not feel familiar. Who now thinks that 2BAD could have shot off their powder slowly, is taught with the Oberkracher "Gain Domain" immediately a better, sometimes bowing to MSG / UFO and once more Deep Purple, terrific! The same applies generally to the excellent game of guitarist Steve Businger, whose pithy sound is relatively close to Michael Schenker and the solos are nothing but brilliant. There is a slight deduction on "Free Your Mind", where Survivor's hit "Eye Of The Tiger" adjusts itself to the choppy input riff and the intervening disco groove is a bit askew in the landscape. But the freestyle is not over yet! Interestingly enough, "Wasted" is an ancient song by Def Leppard, and although we're not dealing with a cover version here, interestingly, the deaf leopards still shimmer through. The final track "Winter Has Come" as a quiet piano ballad could not fit better into the current season, and if one listens to the good Carl's lyrics, one almost fancies himself in front of the native Christmas tree! Conclusion? I'm really excited friends and would not have expected that! For my personal taste, especially when using headphones (in my case BOSE), the basically very good sound has turned out a bit too middle heavy. All in all, "Aiming High" is a source of great joy, and the commitment of Orymus-Shouter Danny Brönnimann as future frontman may also be described as successful. If the oats have stung now, support a great new Swiss band and want to tap the noble work immediately, either go directly to iTunes or contact the guys directly via Facebook!

Line-Up:

Daniel Bronnimann vocals
Steve Businger guitar
Danu Grossenbacher bass
Victor Rettenmund keyboards
Timo Wuthrich drums

Tracklist:

01. Waiting For The Night
02. Aiming High
03. September
04. Live Wire
05. Trances In The Sand
06. Do It Right
07. Natural Groove
08. Gain Domain
09. Free Your Mind
10. Wasted
11. Winter Has Come

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 28 neregistrovaných