Amaze Me (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Amaze Me (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2018, 09:35

Amaze Me - Amaze Me (Japan Edition) (1995)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1995 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

AMAZE ME is a melodic hard rock/aor band from Sweden founded in 1994 by Peter Baumann (Guitar, bass, keys, drums, Programming multi sessions) and Connie Lind (Vocals). Amaze Me is a project with excellent sound that the soul inhales in this decade. Amaze Me essentially is the brainchild of multi instrumentalist Peter Baumann, whose credits include Great King Rat, Vision, State of Mind and Talk of the Town. Connie also had a spell fronting with Great King Rat.The Alfa Brunette label issued the “Amaze Me” album in Japan during July 1995. These guys have an ear for melody, and are very versitle. In my opinion the hits here are spread throughout, giving the listener a consistant listent without much down time. The group’s second effort “Dream On” surfaced in May 1997. A very mediocre release comparing to their first one, but unfortunately this came out with a totaly “home made” production.Z Records re-issued “Amaze Me” in May 1998. The “Wonderland” album followed that December, released by Z Records in Europe and Avalon Marquee in Japan. Melodic but rough-edged guitars tight, catchy hooks over-the-top choruses slick, layered backing vocals this CD is a melodic hard rockers dream. Just one listen to Red Lips and youll be humming it for days! One of the best albums from Sweden!As all three albums are now hard to find, it was a brilliant idea from AOR Heaven to release a compilation (in their Classix series) that gathers the best tracks from the aforementioned three albums and a must buy for all the new melodic rock fans who haven’t got their albums already . After the compilation Ultimate Collection released few years ago the duo band is back with a brand new recording entitled “Guilty As Sin” through the German label AOR Heaven. “Guilty As Sin” is totally ’80s Melodic Rock / AOR: pure and simple.

Album:

Enjoyable debut album.Awesome Melodic Hard Rock/AOR! Extremely underrated band.Awesome melodies and no fillers as far as I am concerned. And Conny Lind's voice is phantastic!These guys have an ear for melody, and are very versitle.Peter Broman and Conny Lind are some genius.killer and exceptional AOR record...all is perfect...super production fantastic sound of drums.In my opinion the hits here are spread throughout, giving the listener a consistant listent without much down time. Highlights include You Say You Never Cry, Help Me Through The Night, Next Train Back, Your My Lover My Friend, and Tell Me Why.Great CD. Catchy songs, good melodies, great production.Older Japan version from 1995 have only 10 tracks....the european version from 1998 with 13 tracks.

Line-Up:

Peter Broman - all instruments, backing vocals
Conny Lind - lead vocals

Tracklist:

01. Gods Gift To Woman 3:53
02. Fair Warning 4:18
03. Love Is Like A Fire 4:25
04. You're My Lover My Friend 4:26
05. You Can't Hide 3:55
06. Tough Ain't Enough 3:53
07. I Dream Longdistance 4:31
08. It Seems So Hollywood 3:42
09. Fever 3:46
10. Tell Me Why 4:25

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Amaze Me (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2019, 06:34

Amaze Me - Ultimate Collection (AOR Heaven Classix Remastered) (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011

Bio:

AMAZE ME is a melodic hard rock/aor band from Sweden founded in 1994 by Peter Baumann (Guitar, bass, keys, drums, Programming multi sessions) and Connie Lind (Vocals). Amaze Me is a project with excellent sound that the soul inhales in this decade. Amaze Me essentially is the brainchild of multi instrumentalist Peter Baumann, whose credits include Great King Rat, Vision, State of Mind and Talk of the Town. Connie also had a spell fronting with Great King Rat.The Alfa Brunette label issued the “Amaze Me” album in Japan during July 1995. These guys have an ear for melody, and are very versitle. In my opinion the hits here are spread throughout, giving the listener a consistant listent without much down time. The group’s second effort “Dream On” surfaced in May 1997. A very mediocre release comparing to their first one, but unfortunately this came out with a totaly “home made” production.Z Records re-issued “Amaze Me” in May 1998. The “Wonderland” album followed that December, released by Z Records in Europe and Avalon Marquee in Japan. Melodic but rough-edged guitars tight, catchy hooks over-the-top choruses slick, layered backing vocals this CD is a melodic hard rockers dream. Just one listen to Red Lips and youll be humming it for days! One of the best albums from Sweden!As all three albums are now hard to find, it was a brilliant idea from AOR Heaven to release a compilation (in their Classix series) that gathers the best tracks from the aforementioned three albums and a must buy for all the new melodic rock fans who haven’t got their albums already . After the compilation Ultimate Collection released few years ago the duo band is back with a brand new recording entitled “Guilty As Sin” through the German label AOR Heaven. “Guilty As Sin” is totally ’80s Melodic Rock / AOR: pure and simple.

Album:

In the mid '90s, when the whole Melodic Rock scene was almost devastated, Swedish band AMAZE ME released three excellent albums for the genre. That was actually a pair, consisting of lead vocalist Conny Lind (ex- Great King Rat, Talk Of The Town and Vision) and songwriter / multi-instrumentalist Peter Broman.Between 1995 and 1998 they released three brilliant Melodic Rock / AOR albums titled: 'Amaze Me', 'Dream On' and 'Wonderland'. As all three are now hard to find, it was a brilliant idea by AOR Heaven Classix to release this "AMAZE ME ; Ultimate Collection" that gathers the best tracks from the aforementioned three albums, completely remastered by Chris Lyne (Paul Laine, Bai Bang).The first five tracks are taken from the first self-titled album 'Amaze Me'."God's Gift To Woman", "You Say You Never Cry" and "Help Me" are great melodic rockers with lots of harmonies and sugar-coated choruses. "Next Train Back" features one of the band's most perfectly crafted choruses.The following seven songs come from 'Dream On'. This was a more melodic album, including two of my favorite Amaze Me tracks ever: one of them is the fantastic AOR gem "Danger" and the killer midtempo "That Night"."I'm Never Coming Back" was once a bonus track for Japan and it's included here to add even more interest to this fantastic compilation.The final six tracks all come from 'Wonderland'. Title track "Wonderland", after a small intro goes to a hard riffing melodic barrage of guitars and a killer chorus."Without Your Love" is another winner. Another great chorus and some very cool power riff's and a stack of hooks."Shadows From The Past" remains hard, but moves into proper power ballad mode, slow to mid paced and moody throughout. Then "Red Lips" starts with a thumping hard guitar and drum beat. The verse rises a notch again in pace and is a little lighter than the rest of the tune.Amaze Me's "Ultimate Collection" is a pot gold for every serious Scandi melodic rock fan. Whatever track you'll pick, it's quality you'll get.What strikes me the most of this band is how often I forget that they are not a 'real' band, just a (great) vocalist and a terrific multi-instrumentalist. The sound is so tight and incredibly compact that it is just impossible to remember only one guy is keeping this sound together!If you have never heard Amaze Me, don't miss this brilliant collection. It's out of print now

Line Up:

Peter Broman - All instruments, Vocals
Conny Lind - Lead Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Gods Gift To Women
02. You Say You Never Cry
03. Help Me
04. Next Train Back
05. You Can't Hide
06. Dream On
07. It's All Over
08. Danger
09. That Night
10. Hold On To Love
11. I Am Waiting
12. I'm Never Coming Back
13. Wonderland
14. Without Your Love
15. Thousand Miles Away
16. Shadows from the Past
17. Red Lips
18. Good Day To Die

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Amaze Me (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2022, 09:29

Amaze Me - Guilty As Sin (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013

Bio:

Album:

A cult Melodic Rock / AOR band during the nineties when their albums were really hard to find, Swedes AMAZE ME consisting of lead vocalist Conny Lind (ex-Great King Rat, Talk of the Town and Vision) and songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Peter Broman put out three lovable CD’s in the pure vein of the genre.After the compilation Ultimate Collection two years ago the duo is band with a brand new recording entitled “Guilty As Sin” through the German label AOR Heaven.“Guilty As Sin” is totally ’80s Melodic Rock / AOR: pure and simple.Some people (especially Rock critics) accuse Amaze Me of being too generic, writing AOR songs by numbers. Honestly, although some tracks aren’t ground breaking, I don’t care a damn because this is not the duo’s purpose; they just want to walk in the footsteps of the good old, traditional Melodic Rock / AOR based on harmonies, tons of keyboards and catchy choruses… and that’s what fans (like me) are looking for!The album starts with a foot stomper of a song called “Everybody” with its REO Speedwagon meets Survivor vibe nicely setting the pace for the rest of the recording. Then “Lost In A Dream” is a terrific slice of classic AOR with swirling vintage keys and a classy refrain. I like this stuff, and I like it a lot.Conny Lind sings with an occasionally Swedish accent which doesn’t results annoying at all, on the contrary, it adds an even more special charm to these melodies with a wonderful Scandi touch.Following this is “Can’t Stop Loving You”, a mid paced number that got me throwing shapes all over the place (this is always a good sign), and the British sounding “Save Me” featuring punctuating keyboards, layered harmonies and a sharp guitar work.Ballads are kind of expected on AOR releases and Amaze Me doesn’t disappoint with the lush “Endless Love” and the more bluesy “Dying To Be Loved”. On both the guys have come up trumps.“With Or Without You” with its ’80s robotic (think Styx) intro is a highlight, one of the most elaborated tracks of the entire disc. It is quite simply a staggering midtempo Melodic Rock song filled with a great guitar work and cleverly arranged vocals. This is how Swedish MR/AOR should sound!There’s other soaring cuts like title track “Guilty As Sin”, “The Pain” or “On Fire”, the latter electric based but adorned with acoustics and pianos.Amaze Me have recorded two exclusive tracks for press promotion (not for sale) and of course you have ’em here.One is an acoustic guitar version of title track “Guilty As Sin” which takes the song to a whole new dimension, whipping your mind off into the world of dark, smokey Swedish nightclubs.The other is a short – acoustic as well – of their classic “You Say You Never Cry” (I love this track) originally included on the album ‘Wonderland’ released in 1998.As expected, “Guilty As Sin” is an album brimming with great harmonies and wonderful Melodic Rock tunes tempered with some quality classy AOR songs. It’s a real pleasure listen to it.Fans of genre, don’t miss this! Highly Recommended.

Line-Up:

Conny Lind - lead vocals
Peter Broman - all instruments, backing vocals

production:

Artwork – Ingo Ertl
Photography By – Simon Waax
Producer, Instruments, Backing Vocals – Peter Broman

Tracklist:

01. Everybody
02. Lost In a Dream
03. Can’t Stop Loving You
04. Save Me
05. Endless Love
06. With Or Without You
07. The Pain
08. Guilty As Sin
09. On The Run
10. Dying To Be Loved
11. Love Is Blind
12. On Fire
13. Guilty As Sin [Acoustic] (Exclusive Bonus Track)
14. You Say You Never Cry [Acoustic] (Exclusive Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných