Loud & Clear (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Loud & Clear (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Jan 2018, 09:54

Loud & Clear - Loud & Clear (Japan Edition) (1997)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Fans of high-quality melodic hard rock.The band delivers in all departments: guitars, production, hooks, choruses, vocals, etc. Originally formed in 1990, this band recorded a number of demos that achieved cult status on the tape trading circuit. The group eventually released “the demo album” in 1997.Lead singer Jess Harnell, voted “Best singer in LA” by the popular publication Rock City News, joins forces with two multi talented musicians who share a common foothold in musical belief and attitude; guitarist Chuck Duran and drummer Alex Track. Duran linked up with Harnell during their high school days, when Duran was overwhelmed by Harnell’s incredible vocals. Hearing Duran’s skills quickly converted Harnell to a mutual viewpoint. They eventually added longtime friend, songwriter/drummer and third voice Alex Track to the lineup completing a powerful songwriting trio.With their fingers on the pulse of the values that gave rock music its solid foundation and their eyes on rock’s future, Loud is ready to make their own piece of music history.

Jess Harnell (born December 23, 1963) is an American voice actor and singer. His notable roles include Wakko Warner in Animaniacs, Captain Hero in Drawn Together, Jerry in the first two seasons of Totally Spies, Ironhide in the first three Transformers films produced by Michael Bay, and Crash Bandicoot in the video game franchise of the same name. Harnell has also been the announcer for America's Funniest Home Videos since 1998.Harnell released his only solo album, The Sound of Your Voice, in 1995. He is the lead vocalist in the pop/metal mashup rock band, Rock Sugar, which evolved from his previous band, Loud & Clear. With Loud & Clear or Rock Sugar, Harnell released five albums: Disc-Connected (2003), self-titled demo album (2007), Festival of Fire (2008), Reimaginator (2010), and Reinventinator (2021).

Album:

Debut full-length album in Japan edition with bonus track.On this album, you’ll hear the original homemade demos of some of our favorite songs we’ve ever written or recorded, in the vein of Journey/Def Leppard/Bon Jovi, with bonus track never before released anywhere! If you like those bands, and you like Rock Sugar, you’re gonna LOVE this! So get ready to ROCK!!! LOUD & CLEAR is a great band.Their execution is faultless, the players are ultra professional and the sound is crisp and clean. The guys are even picture perfect" … "Lead vocalist Jess Harnell has a wide range and perfect pitch and if you like no-nonsense melodic hard rock with all the frills, you won't see or hear a finer example than LOUD & CLEAR."The platinum potential of this band is exceedingly obvious" … "The kind of songs that are instantly, and forever memorable""Singer Jess Harnell is blessed with the kind of voice that simply melts you, with the stage instincts to carry LOUD & CLEAR to the top, no question about it. I've never heard anyone like him" … "one of the finest (not to mention biggest-drawing) bands in LA" .Guitarist Chuck Duran matches flash with feel.There aren't many six stringers that can touch this guy.Craig Shaw's incredible rock drumming is perfectly solid and compliments the band perfectly.

Line Up:

Jess Harnell - lead and backing vocals - see also: ex-Rock Sugar
Chuck Duran - all guitars, backing vocals
Mark Allardyce - bass, backing vocals
Craig Shaw - drums

Tracklist:

01. Make It Loud
02. Love Waits
03. Hold On
04. I Wanna Rock With You
05. Rhythm and Booze
06. Ride Into the Moonlight
07. Waiting for the Roar
08. Ghosts of Summer
09. Baby Wants to Rock
10. Doesn't Anybody Fall in Love Anymore?
11. Goodbye Eyes
12. Candle in the Window
13. My Aim Is True (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Loud & Clear (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2023, 10:04

Loud & Clear - Disc-Connected (2002)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2002
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

For fans of high-quality melodic hard rock.The band delivers in all departments: guitars, production, hooks, choruses, vocals, etc. Originally formed in 1990, this band recorded a number of demos that achieved cult status on the tape trading circuit. The group eventually released “the demo album” in 1997.Lead singer Jess Harnell, voted “Best singer in LA” by the popular publication Rock City News, joins forces with two multi talented musicians who share a common foothold in musical belief and attitude; guitarist Chuck Duran and drummer Alex Track. Duran linked up with Harnell during their high school days, when Duran was overwhelmed by Harnell’s incredible vocals. Hearing Duran’s skills quickly converted Harnell to a mutual viewpoint. They eventually added longtime friend, songwriter/drummer and third voice Alex Track to the lineup completing a powerful songwriting trio.With their fingers on the pulse of the values that gave rock music its solid foundation and their eyes on rock’s future, Loud is ready to make their own piece of music history.

Album:

Loud and Clear are a melodic hard rock band that are on the light end of the spectrum. They aren’t really hard hitting like some melodic rock bands such as Shakra but are more of a mix between the light popiness of Harem Scarem with a singer (Jess Harnell, I hear a lot about him in other reviews of this album like he'e some rock god but to be honest, before Loud and Clear I had never heard of him) that makes you think of the 80’s while the music itself tends to sound up to date and modern while still retaining a sense of the past. In this reviewers opinion, Disc – Connected sounds like what Def Leppard SHOULD have put out instead of X. There are plenty of fun light-hearted songs, relationship songs, and really great ballads too, a pre-requisite for any hard rock cd.The guys in the band have spent a lot of time coming up with catchy hooks and solid choruses as these two elements are what drive pretty much every single song. There aren’t really any riffs that stand out but I guarantee that after just a few listens to songs like the opener Tell Me Why or Ain’t Talkin’ Bout’ Nothing you will find yourself singing the chorus over and over. Those above mentioned songs plus the majority of the tracks on Disc – Connected are mid-tempo with a good bass line that just makes you nod your head unconsciously to. Tell Me Why is one of the stronger cuts and a perfect opener because within thirty seconds of the song you know what this band is all about, it just has a feel good vibe to it but not in a over the top happy way like Freedom Call. When I Feel Like That is just a great song in general and if stuff like this was on the radio I wouldn’t be that pissed. Really, it sounds like something that kids who don’t hate their parents cos Jonathan Davis told em to, could actually like. It is simple, catchy, hooky, commercial but yet it retains integrity cos you know that this band knows they’ll never be huge but this is just the music they love to play. One more song that I think could have some huge radio potential if the radio system in the US didn’t suck completely and you had to pay big bucks just to get on at a timeslot other than 2 A.M. is Take Another Look. It reminds me of that song that band SR-71 did awhile back but it doesn’t reek of teeny bopperness like Sr-71’s. The ballads are of a particularly high class as well. They don’t sound contrived or boring and they rival Def Leppard’s best ones in my opinion. Songs like Fly Away and I Can’t Wait kill Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad? or Hysteria, yes that’s right I said they kill Hysteria.Despite being a well rounded album, after several repeated spins Disc – Connected begins to lose steam around the eighth track if you listen to the cd all the way through in one sitting. If you sit down and listen to just like five or seven songs then it’s a great experience but unless you’re just really relaxed or in a contemplative mood about your significant other, then you probably won’t reach the last song in one sitting despite this being a very enjoyable disc. If you are like me and like good melodic rock and can enjoy slow to mid-tempo songs that deal with relationships and can take a break from praising the gods of steel (I know, its hard for me too) put Disc – Connected on. I highly recommend it to fans of Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Harem Scarem, and Jaded Heart.

Line Up:

Jess Harnell - Lead Vocals
Chuck Duran - Guitars, Bass, Vocals
Alex Track - Drums, Keys, Vocals
Bob Horn - Additional Bass

Tracklist:

01. Tell Me Why
02. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Nothin'
03. Fly Away
04. Disc-Connected
05. When I Feel Like That
06. Time To Let Go
07. Dangerous Imagination
08. Lovers In The Night
09. If It Takes All Night
10. Take Another Look
11. I Can't Wait
12. You Take Me Higher
13. You Gotta Dance

+ Video "Dont Stop The Sandman (Live 2008)" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných