Psychopunch (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Psychopunch (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Nov 2017, 09:21

Psychopunch - Smakk Valley (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock , Punk Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Swedish four piece PSYCHOPUNCH is a phenomenon of its own.In times like these not many things are of continuous existence. Especially for the music bizz. Many bands have come and gone and most of them disappeared without being noticed. Thanks that there are exceptions. Being one of them is PSYCHOPUNCH from Västeras in Sweden. For more than eleven years they have been out there on a mission in Rock’n’Roll and some might think that was it. How wrong can they be!

Album:

Psychopunch describe themselves as ‘Swedish, no bullshit punk ‘n’ rollers’ which really tells you all you need to know about the band. Hailing from Vasteras in Sweden the guys have been influenced by the likes of The Backyard Babies, Hellacoptors and quite possibly The Wildhearts as well. This is album number ten for the guys and it’s a bit of a cracker.The band master in great blasts of punk laced rock ‘n’ roll, shot through with a rich vein of melody and harmony. Each track is an ‘in your face’ rocker with a hook that will get lodged in your brain. Whether it is the fast and furious ‘ Kick In The Head’ or the slow burning ‘Sitting By The Railroad’ with its great vocal harmonies and country music influence, the band produce quality songs.Standout tracks for me were the short, sharp shock of ‘Emilie’ which is 2mins and 56 seconds of pure punk joy and ‘My Empty Head’ which has an excellent chorus and some tasty guitar licks from JM and Joey. This is music made to make you bounce and to put a huge smile on your face.‘Smakk Valley’ may not change the world, but with a copy in your collection it will certainly make it a happier place to be for 45 minutes and you can’t ask for more than that.

Line Up:

JM - Lead vocals and guitar
Joey - Lead guitar and Backing vocals
Jocke - Drums
Lindell - Bass and backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Back of My Car
02. So Jaded
03. Last Night
04. Kick in the Head
05. Sitting by the Railroad
06. My Empty Head
07. All I Wanna Say
08. I Will Never Ever
09. Dead by Dawn
10. Smakk Valley Train
11. Emelie
12. Down on My Dreams
13. Everybody Wants an Answer
14. Your're Totally Mistaken

+ Video "Last Night" (Official Video)
+ Video "Emelie" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Psychopunch (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 13:47

Psychopunch - Sweet Baby Octane (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Swedish four piece PSYCHOPUNCH is a phenomenon of its own.In times like these not many things are of continuous existence. Especially for the music bizz. Many bands have come and gone and most of them disappeared without being noticed. Thanks that there are exceptions. Being one of them is PSYCHOPUNCH from Västeras in Sweden. For more than eleven years they have been out there on a mission in Rock’n’Roll and some might think that was it. How wrong can they be!

Album:

We live in an age of incredible diversity. It doesn’t matter what your pleasure is, it’s available somewhere, and this is never truer than in the realm of music. Rock n’ roll has splintered into a million factions, and due to the increasingly global nature of society and communication, we are no longer restricted to bands on our home turf. This has to be how Sweden’s Psychopunch has escaped my notice for so long. With a discography reaching back as far as 1999, it’s criminal that I haven’t heard their amped-up punk rock anthems before the band’s eleventh album, Sweet Baby Octane. Mixing elements of 1970s rock and punk, the band creates a sing along roar that fills a niche in rock music that few others have been able to fill with the kind of energy and swagger Psychopunch offers on their latest release.Bookended between opening and closing tracks “Intro” where listeners are advised to “buckle up and enjoy the ride” and “Outro” where our narrator signs of with “see you on the road” are thirteen songs that define punk rock. I’m not talking about elitist punk music that eschews its rock n’ roll roots, but punk rock like we heard in the late 70s from bands like Dead Boys, or in more recent years from bands like The Stivs, Supersuckers, or New Bomb Turks. “I’ve Been Around” explodes this collection to life with kicked up songs that add the fury and grit of punk to the tried and true rock n’ roll formula. Vocalist JM’s delivery evokes comparisons to Mudhoney’s Mark Arm at his most vicious moments, while guitarist Magnus Henriksson offers both muscular rhythm guitar and stinging leads. Under all this, bassist Patrik “Walle” Wallert and drummer Jocke are the throttle that drives these songs forward. It’s clear from this first song that Psychopunch is a force to be reckoned with. Psychopunch captures the fun of punk rock with songs like “On A Night Like This (Hell Yeah)” that comes in somewhere between post-Danzig Misfits and Screeching Weasel territory. This party anthem has energy and balls to spare. “Forever And A Day” turns the idea of a love song into a punk rock duet between JM and German vocalist Clare Von Stitch into pure punk bliss with a chorus that practically begs you to sing along. “Drinking Alone,” the band’s first ever song to include an acoustic guitar, opens in a way that promises melancholy, only to quickly transition into a great rock song with energy and attitude. “So High” takes a slightly darker approach, but still manages to deliver an infectious chorus that keeps the whole affair a good time. Rarely have I heard and album that’s this much fun from beginning to end. Psychopunch puts the rock back into punk rock. They have created their own section of rock music by bringing together strong sounds and remembering the fun escape that music can be. Sweet Baby Octane rocks hard, and delivers anthem after anthem of well-crafted and perfectly executed songs. If your search for sonic bliss includes punk power, straight ahead rock, and a heavy dose of fun, Psychopunch is the band you’ve been looking for.

Line Up:

Jocke - Drums and percussion
Walle - Bass and backing vocals
Magnus Henriksson - Lead guitar

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. I've Been Around
03. On A Night Like This (Hell Yeah)
04. Forever And A Day
05. Turn Up The Radio
06. When You're Out Of Town
07. Drinking Alone
08. So High
09. Masquerade
10. What Did I Say
11. Time Is On Our Side
12. Punkrocker
13. The New Alive
14. Showtime's Over
15. Outro

+ Video "Forever And A Day (feat Clare von Stitch)" (Official Video)

Obrázok

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Psychopunch (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 13:48

Psychopunch - Greetings From Suckerville (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

What better thing could happen to a Psychopunch fan than consistently being surprised by their idols – by the group’s classic trademarks just as much as by new and unusual ingredients? In other words, by a band who after ten albums, various EPs, singles, split releases and videos, still has the talent to permanently evolve while continuing to focus its energy on the essentials, which means traditional punk rock in combination with a gift for writing anthems. Welcome to the world of Sweet Baby Octane! This is the eleventh album by this band from Sweden who – let me just say this much – proves to be more colourful and diverse than ever before. So no wonder that for founding member and vocalist JM, the title of the new album is a reference to the 1970s – without a doubt the most colourful decade in rock music. Because Sweet Baby Octane features both elements: the long tradition of this powerful musical direction and the topicality of the year 2015.Only two years ago, JM and his drummer Jocke faced the challenge of creating new personnel structures as Psychopunch were in urgent need of a new line-up following the release of their previous album, Smakk Valley (2013). The nerve-wracking life on the road, the many concessions that an established band sees itself forced to make – all those elements had worn out the group’s previous line-up. They went on to enlist Patrik ´Walle` Wallert (formerly Dead City Rockers) as their new bassist and Magnus Henriksson (also Eclipse and W.E.T.) on guitars. “Walle's and Magnus’s down-to-earthiness fits in perfectly,” beams JM. “Both are not only excellent musicians but also have the same sense of humour as Jocke and I. In addition, Magnus has brought a new and very positive aspect to the band with his guitar solos, which are pretty unusual for our kind of music.”The new line-up has also led to a new way of working. While Smakk Valley primarily rested on the shoulders of only two of the band members, Sweet Baby Octane was composed by a collective. JM: “The first fragments of a song were mostly based on my inspiration, the rest was developed by the whole band, which made work so much easier for me as my suggestions fell on fertile ground with the other three. They all contributed their own ideas, which definitely benefits the new album.” JM is talking about typical highlights such as ´I`ve Been Around`, ´What Did I Say` and ´On A Night Like This (Hell Yeah)`, which the Psychopunch frontman rightly refers to as a “perfect party punk rock’n’roll song”, featuring guest vocalist Tossa from Swedish punk rock act Puffball. In addition, Sweet Baby Octane holds lots of surprises in store, such as the grooving ´Turn Up The Radio` and the atmospheric ´Drinking Alone`, the first track in the history of Psychopunch to feature an acoustic guitar (incidentally, also played by drummer Jocke). ´Forever And A Day`, a duet with German vocalist Clare Von Stitch, also deserves a mention. JM: “Everybody expects you to pick a ballad for a duet with a female vocalist. We went exactly the opposite direction and decided on a full-blown punk number.” Clare Von Stitch was brought to Psychopunch’s attention by Dirk ´The Pixeleye` Behlau, who produced the video clip to support the song and shot the photos for the new cover artwork. ´Punkrocker`, a cover of a track by the Swedish band Teddybears, is another unusual choice which really lives up to its title in Psychopunch’s version. Another innovation in the career of the Scandinavian punk rockers: ´When You`re Out Of Town` is the first genuine country punk track, featuring Swedish singer Julia Mörtstrand as another guest vocalist. Talking of vocals: none of the previous Psychopunch releases featured this many strong and gritty chorus parts.To cut a long story short, Sweet Baby Octane is colourful in every respect. The 13 tracks (plus intro and outro) were produced by Pelle Saether at the Studio Underground in Psychopunch’s hometown of Västerås between April and June 2015. “We’ve never had so much time for a production,” JM remembers happily, “that’s why we were able – for example on ‘Time Is On Our Side’ – to hone arrangements and some finer points in the studio.” The effort has definitely been worthwhile, as Sweet Baby Octane proves. Psychopunch fans will be delighted by the many positive surprises their heroes have come up with. And by the way: the new album will be available on CD as well as on vinyl (including bonus track). So what are you waiting for?

Album:

4 years have passed since Psychopunch released their latest studio album. About time to release a new one! On "Greetings From Suckerville", the band decided to go back in time, and go for a little bit more raw rock 'n' roll/punk rock 'n' roll kick-ass sound and the way they sounded "back in the days"! Shorter songs, more attitude, but still catchy sing-along tunes with a lot of love and party feeling. The guys weren't too damn serious or accurate in the studio - and neither should you. Let the music do the talking! Let it flow and be more rock 'n' roll!In recent years, I have not paid as much attention to PSYCHOPUNCH as I did in my storm-and-urge time almost 15 years ago, when albums like "The Pleasure Kill" and "Smashed On Arrival" went up and down. But since "Sweet Baby Octane" the Swedish quartet is back on my musical radar. It's been four long years, so it's high time for the next (PSYCHO) PUNCH to arrive and be replenished. Finally, original drummer Johan is also back in the game.Said, done: With "Greetings From Suckerville" is the new, now twelfth Schaffenswerk in the starting blocks, the us once more best Punk'n'Roll with exactly that callous kind, pleasant "Lick my ass" -Attitude and certain timelessness comes along as I appreciated and loved her on PSYCHOPUNCH albums at the time. That's right, "Greetings From Suckerville" clearly looks back to the early days of the band and does not even try to adore new-fangled trends.So JM and Co. are doing exactly what they're up for: entertaining, punchy punk anthems in the positively-filthy Rock'n'Roll garb! Party feeling and passion on the one hand, sweat and the need to get straight to the point, on the other hand - latest breakers like 'I'll Be Home Tonight', 'Scream Your Little Heart Out' and 'Let's Do It' Again 'may not be missing on any future demolition party, whereas' Darling, Take All Of Me' and 'Crash Landing' including a subtle Southern flair also look a bit outside the box and establish themselves as brilliant hits. Even though PSYCHOPUNCH runs out of steam especially at the end and it would have done one, two songs less, it is especially the skilful look back, which currently impresses powerfully without running the risk of copying itself.Greetings from Suckerville not only go to the fans of recent date, but above all to those who hold the band for years the band and be rewarded with a pure party album. The "kick-ass" attitude is right, the sound is up to date, the songs are full of vitality, and their co-factor is, as always, enormously high - "Greetings From Suckerville" has become a strong PSYCHOPUNCH album.

Line Up:

Walle - Bass and backing vocals
Johan- Drums and percussion
Jonas Karlberg - Lead guitar. and backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Shut Your Fucking Mouth (2:50)
02. I'll Be Home Tonight (3:29)
03. Darling, Take All of Me (3:38)
04. Love (3:24)
05. Scream Your Little Heart Out (2:22)
06. Crash Landing (2:47)
07. Liar (3:39)
08. I Don't Need a Broken Heart (3:38)
09. City's on Fire (3:11)
10. Let's Do It Again (2:55)
11. Tell Me Everything (3:31)
12. Over You (3:15)
13. Raise Your Glass (3:08)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných