Tyger Tyger (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Tyger Tyger (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Okt 2017, 09:35

Tyger Tyger - No Icons (1992) (Retrospect Records Edition 2008)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Retrospect Records Edition 2008)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Tony Lee Wise was the vocalist of Beowulf, the band that would become Crimson Glory...In the beginning of the 90’s, just before the grunge-wave hit & left half the world senseless, there was an avalanche of bands with mostly truckloads of hair that aimed for stardom the quick way.All genres were present, ranging from melodic metal over glamrock to AOR & back again. A couple of ‘em made it, most didn’t and are well and truly dead and buried.And then you have the true cult bands, the ones that didn’t make it as well, but had a loyal following & more than enough qualities to become the stars they so desperately wanted to be but somehow fell short of the mark or victim to out of place egos.And I bet you can see me coming from a mile away but this here Tyger Tyger is one of those over qualified bands. How almost nobody acknowledged this band for its true talent while still in existence is beyond me. The only recordings they made are these live ones from somewhere in 1991 in Florida, where they resided.The band consisted of a couple of local legends, namely on vocals Tony Lee Wise (Pierced Arrow, Beowulf), on bass Reno Rojas (Doctor Butcher, Walk The Chalk) & Jeff Vitolo of Roxx Gang-fame. Add to that line-up axe master Chad Robinson & Ronnie Miller on drums and a recipe for success is made. Or so you would think…As said before, the guys made only one recording and that’s the one re-released here on Retrospect Records. And the result, ladies & gents, is a first class example of how US melodic metal with a lot of hair metal influences should sound.Think a little bit in the direction of Lizzy Borden & Skid Row in their prime and you should have a good idea what to expect. The sound recording is excellent and we’re dealing with people on top of their game in front of an enthusiastic audience. Except for the last 2 songs that is, cause these are not live. Maybe that was a single or something but as it is nowhere noted I can’t tell you.With most re-releases or ‘previously unreleased’ material there are always a couple of reasons to be found why the material was unreleased at the time: below par recordings, just not talented enough, no vision, whatever. That’s not the case here though & this platter comes therefore highly recommended by yours truly.

Line Up:

Tony Lee Wise - Vocals (R.I.P. 2012) See also: ex-Warchylde, ex-Beowulf, ex-Pierced Arrow, ex-Tony Lee Wise
Reno Rojas - Bass (DOCTOR BUTCHER , WALK THE CHALK)
Chad Robinson - Guitar
Jeff Vitolo - Guitar (ROXX GANG, INTICE, MOJO GURUS)
Ronnie Miller - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Government
02. Jezebel
03. Bag of Troubled Times
04. Bomb
05. Shotgun Love Affair
06. Harley David Son Of A Bitch
07. Wild Guns
08. I Like It On Top
09. White Moon
10. Joe Brilliant
11. Dominance
12. Off With Your Head

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných