Frontback (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Frontback (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Dec 2016, 16:19

Frontback - Frontback (EP) (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 139 mb

Bio:

Frontback is a hardrocking band with a really catchy sound!The band have been playing all across Sweden and have had the honour of supporting some really cool bands, such as Status Quo, Freedom Call, Bullet, CrashDiet, among others... A fantastic experience for the bandmembers and a lot positive reviews in the press.Frontback won "Rockkarusellen" in Småland 2008 and came on 4th place in the Final. Frontback has also won "Challenge 57", been in Final in Jack Rocks Sweden and other competitions!Frontback played at Sweden Rock Festival 2012 in front of 1,500 people, which wasn't too bad at 01.00 pm on a Thursday.Debutalbum "Born With A Secret" was released in March of 2013 to raving reviews, receiving 7/10 in Sweden Rock Magazine and 4/5 in the local papers. Sweden Rock Magazine considered Frontback to be an interesting act to follow in future.In May 2014 FRONTBACK released the video. You need my Honey?!With an equal amount of will and determination from each member of the band, this group wants to create an original sound, be one with the music, be FRONTBACK. With this in mind, the band delivers live performances with a huge amount of heart and soul. Frontback belongs on stage and is ready for the future!

Line Up:

Anlo Front – Lead Singer & Guitar
Axel Graneskog – Lead Guitar & Backing Vocals
Bill Front – Bass & Backing Vocals
David Bäckström – Drums & Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

1. Stay Away
2. Running For Better Days
3. All I Wanna Do
4. Heartattack

+ Video "Dead Man On The Road" [Official Music Video]

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Frontback (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Sep 2021, 09:02

Frontback - Heart Of A Lion (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video

Bio:

Frontback is a hardrocking band with a really catchy sound!The band have been playing all across Sweden and have had the honour of supporting some really cool bands, such as Status Quo, Freedom Call, Bullet, CrashDiet, among others... A fantastic experience for the bandmembers and a lot positive reviews in the press.Frontback won "Rockkarusellen" in Småland 2008 and came on 4th place in the Final. Frontback has also won "Challenge 57", been in Final in Jack Rocks Sweden and other competitions!Frontback played at Sweden Rock Festival 2012 in front of 1,500 people, which wasn't too bad at 01.00 pm on a Thursday.Debutalbum "Born With A Secret" was released in March of 2013 to raving reviews, receiving 7/10 in Sweden Rock Magazine and 4/5 in the local papers. Sweden Rock Magazine considered Frontback to be an interesting act to follow in future.In May 2014 FRONTBACK released the video. You need my Honey?!With an equal amount of will and determination from each member of the band, this group wants to create an original sound, be one with the music, be FRONTBACK. With this in mind, the band delivers live performances with a huge amount of heart and soul. Frontback belongs on stage and is ready for the future!

Album:

Are you looking for Sweden's coolest rock band, which also happens to have the coolest front woman on the planet, then you should check out the brand-new Frontback record "Heart Of A Lion"! After lots of touring both abroad and home, Frontback returns with a follow-up to their debut album "Born With A Secret", which was well noticed as a hard rocking album with awesome lyrics, catchy melodies and driving guitar riffs. "Heart Of A Lion" is a record that has been developed during two years and has resulted in an even more mature album with so much energy that you can feed of it. "Heart Of A Lion" is also the result of a change in the line-up. Finding Koffe (drums) and Jonas (bass), the band started to build a full-length album from scratch, throwing all previous material in the trash to make an honest and energetic new record. The band is very excited to show all the people "Heart Of A Lion" and frontwoman Anlo Front - winner of "This Year's Rock Voice" with over 1,000 competitors - is delivering even more attitude than ever before. If you like rock at its best, you shouldn't be disappointed!

Line Up:

Jonas Persson - Bass
Koffe Stridh - Drums

Tracklist:

1. All The Way For Fame
2. Dead Man On The Road
3. Honest
4. Rival Sons
5. On And On
6. Liar
7. Black Night City Light
8. Destiny
9. Fender
10. Remember

+ Video "Dead Man On The Road" [Official Music Video]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Frontback (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Sep 2021, 09:03

Frontback - Don't Mind The Noise (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

Straight-forward Rock N' Roll bands are the new black these days. FRONTBACK is a Swedish wonder who plays a CHEAP TRICK influenced Rock N' Roll, with particular proto-Punk flavor of groups like HANOI ROCKS. What I do find interesting is Anlo Front´s vocal timbre, which reminds one of my favorite singers: Grace Slick. She is the forefront of their sound, much like the American band HALESTORM.Besides that, decisive factor and their Rock format, there is not too much to overanalyze in this release, harmonic-wise. The songs are catchy, correctly executed, but for my dislike, the modern type of production floods the whole record (Not too many dynamics, almost inaudible cymbals, etc). Also, “Let's Play Rock'n'Roll” has that twangy diction and intonation of Gwen Stefani, which I genuinely hate.Despite the cons above, and digging into some other tunes, I found most of the material very similar; arrangements and styles are quite even. Perhaps the song “Movin' On” conveys more FM potential than the others, as a matter of fact, it was the track that stuck in my head the most, plus, it has a wicked tempo change at the end (I don´t have my metronome handy, but I´m pretty sure this goes a little bit faster towards the last seconds).The hidden gem is “Sunny Days” it has all the bubblegum elements that I adore from people like ANDREW WK, RAMONES, or JOAN JETT, and it is fairly noticeable that they stretched their music muscle to come with an infectious melody (and excellent guitar solo for that matter). Another cool aspect is that this particular song screams band effort, rather than an Anlo Front´s band like other tunes. Its energy made me think about RUSH´s "Everyday Glory." I loved the fade-out ending. This song should be in a movie soundtrack, period.The final track evidences the compositional pop chops of these unit, they should bury the Gwen Stefani similarities and go for that “Sunny Days” direction.

Line Up:

Jonas Persson - Bass
Koffe Stridh - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro
02. Fearless
03. Let's Play Rock 'n' Roll
04. I Arrive When You Go
05. Rhythm is Dead
06. Back to Hell
07. Always on the Run
08. Glory Days
09. When the Wind is Gone
10. Movin' On
11. Sunny Days

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných